Don't have an account? Create one!

Rape

AuthorMessage
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
May 23rd, 2007 at 12:06am
KN!VES:
Personally, I think if a female is wearing revealing clothing and practically begging for sex, she has no voice when she screams rape - that goes the same for males.

Personally, I think that women should be able to wear whatever they want.
Personally, I think that a guy should keep his d--k in his pants or his hand and leave her alone.
Personally, I think that the victim shouldn't be blamed when she is violated.
Statistically, most rapes aren't rapes where some stranger grabs a girl off the dance floor and rapes her because she's dressed in revealing clothes.
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
May 23rd, 2007 at 03:18am
KN!VES:
Personally, I think if a female is wearing revealing clothing and practically begging for sex, she has no voice when she screams rape - that goes the same for males.

Are you saying that girls deserve to raped if they are wearing revealing clothing? I agree with Druscilla. Women have the right to wear anything. I do know people who wear revealing clothing, but they never got raped. It is never the victim's fault. There are cases where girls get raped and it has nothing to do with what they are wearing. Just because they are wearing that kind of clothing does not mean they are "Practically begging for sex."
Helena and Hearts
Jazz Hands
Helena and Hearts
June 4th, 2007 at 03:28pm
if a woman wants to wear revaling clothes that doent say...."hey you come over here and rape me, you can see my legs and stomach so come on", no relealing clothes dont say that....i know its gross but it happens, SOME men (maybe if they are drunk) have those sick and twisted minds.
xMari_Malicex
Motor Baby
xMari_Malicex
June 4th, 2007 at 03:29pm
A rapist doesn't generally go for the scantilly clad woman anyway... O_o.
XCyanideSuicideX
Fabulous Killjoy
XCyanideSuicideX
June 4th, 2007 at 04:35pm
As a person that has been raped i dont think that it has nothing to do with wat you are wearing i was drunk and drugged
Ghostgirl191
Jazz Hands
Ghostgirl191
June 4th, 2007 at 04:45pm
i read a book that i would recomend to anyone, its called "The Beauty Myth" and under that it says "how images of beauty are used against woman" in the book it lists the results of a survey taken in 1986 and over 60% of college men said that they would rape if they could get away with it.

they also said that the reason they would rape is because they enjoy the sexual conquest of it. so i think thats one of the biggest reasons that rape happens, because of the control that the rapest needs to feel.
Thug Life.
Bleeding on the Floor
Thug Life.
June 5th, 2007 at 02:54am

It does not matter what a woman is wearing. . .
rape shouldnt happen
just because the woman is wearing skimpy clothes dosnt give anyone permission
to just violate her.

i find it disgusting and there should be no mercy for anyone
who commits this crime
its just sick plain and simple.

on the topic
can we also remember that boys get raped too?
thankyou ide like to point out it works both ways.

xa shot to rememberx
Killjoy
xa shot to rememberx
June 5th, 2007 at 02:56pm
I once had a teacher that would say it was the girls fault.
Whether her skirt was to short, or she was just to pretty, it tempted the guy to rape her.
I got sent to the office for screaming at him saying 'HOW COULD YOU SAY ITS THEIR FAULT? THATS WRONG! YOURE GOING TO HELL! HOW DID YOU EVEN GET A DEGREE TO TEACH US THIS CRAP?!'
It was so wrong of him.
I got him fired, and I'm proud.
End Of The World.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
End Of The World.
June 8th, 2007 at 12:31pm
Ghostgirl191:
over 60% of college men said that they would rape if they could get away with it.

That's one of the most alarming statistics I've ever read...
Helena and Hearts
Jazz Hands
Helena and Hearts
June 8th, 2007 at 07:32pm
it's a sad world with rape in it
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
June 10th, 2007 at 04:44am
young people who are getting raped involuntarily sucks. underaged ones are getting pregnant.
Marek Angel of Reven
Killjoy
Marek Angel of Reven
June 11th, 2007 at 04:04pm
I think rape can go to ways...if a girl is wearing clothes that show off her body, shes taunting the guy. So then she seduces the guy into doing with her, then screams rape?? WTF?? But then again when some whack job grabs an innocent girl and does that to her, THATS just wrong. Burn in hell you sick bastards.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
June 11th, 2007 at 04:21pm
^Why on earth would someone want to be raped? No matter what a woman wears, no one has any right to violate her body. If I want to wear a short skirt, it's not because I'm trying to "seduce" anybody or "asking for it", it's because I want to wear a short skirt.
insane clown posse.
In The Murder Scene
insane clown posse.
June 11th, 2007 at 04:37pm
Marek Angel of Reven:
I think rape can go to ways...if a girl is wearing clothes that show off her body, shes taunting the guy. So then she seduces the guy into doing with her, then screams rape?? WTF?? But then again when some whack job grabs an innocent girl and does that to her, THATS just wrong. Burn in hell you sick bastards.
It does not matter what a girl is wearing SHE IS NOT ASKING TO BE HELD AGAINST HER WILL SO GET THAT OUT OF YOUR HEAD.
It's like guys make us out to look like whores. When I go out and wear a skirt I'm not wearing a sign that says "HEY YOU! I'M ASKING YOU TO TAKE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING AWAY FROM ME!"
No. I can wear what ever I want. How come guys can act like pigs because I am wearing a tank top? That's not fair. Girls are not going out wearing clothes that show off their bodies so they can be raped. Do you understand that you're taking to most important thing away from a woman when you pin her down and have your way with her? If I walk out of the house in my tight black pants and tank top do you think I am asking to be raped? F*** no, I am wearing what I like. I'm not wearing it to taunt anyone. What you just said was pure IGNORENCE.
insane clown posse.
In The Murder Scene
insane clown posse.
June 11th, 2007 at 04:42pm
What about little girls at are ten and under? You think they taunt old men as well? Go ahead, you explain that.
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
June 11th, 2007 at 04:44pm
Rape is wrong. Nobody asks for it. Nobody deserves it

I might be hated for this, but statutory rape is something else. I know it's illegal, but if your 19 and you have sex with your 14 year-old girlfriend, and you both consent, I don't think that's illegal, but I guess it is
rockpapersuzi.
Always Born a Crime
rockpapersuzi.
June 11th, 2007 at 04:57pm
Rape is absolutely wrong. There's no way around it. Absolutely wrong.
I saw some discussion previously on whose fault it is if a girl is raped. I full-heartedly believe that it is the rapist's fault. I don't think a girl should be held accountable for the rape if she just looks too sexy. The men who rape girls should have some SELF CONTROL.
It's just dumb to say "Well, she looks really beautiful, so I think I'll ruin her life and rape her cause I'm a man and the reason God created woman was to give man a companion. And by companion, I mean fuck toy."
Hm. That makes sense.
That's why some aspects of the cultural laws in the Middle East irk me. A woman will not be supported if she is in court for being raped. It was apparently her fault because she is a woman and women are tempting little devils. The man should not be expected to have self control. It's kinda like saying, "I saw her ankles, and I just couldn't resist. Well, time to stone her because she is a single parent."

Funny way the world works, eh?
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
June 11th, 2007 at 06:05pm
Marek Angel of Reven:
I think rape can go to ways...if a girl is wearing clothes that show off her body, shes taunting the guy. So then she seduces the guy into doing with her, then screams rape?? WTF??

Women should be allowed to wear whatever they want.
Not all women who wear seductive clothes are going to seduce men.
If you're not raped and later cry rape, that's not rape. It's a lie. It is wrong.
But rape, whether a woman is wearing a burka, blue jeans, or lingerie is wrong.
Marek Angel of Reven
Killjoy
Marek Angel of Reven
June 19th, 2007 at 02:41pm
Love On Her Arms.:
What about little girls at are ten and under? You think they taunt old men as well? Go ahead, you explain that.

okay, I will. I dont think little girls like that DO that. DUH!!
Dude, you DO know that there have been cases where people will do that just to get back at someone, right??
and man, little girls gettting raped and people who really DONT WANT TO is wrong. THATS WHAT I SAID. But when someone hints that they want it and then scream rape, whaddya think of THAT??
Marek Angel of Reven
Killjoy
Marek Angel of Reven
June 19th, 2007 at 02:42pm
Women should be allowed to wear whatever they want.
Not all women who wear seductive clothes are going to seduce men.
If you're not raped and later cry rape, that's not rape. It's a lie. It is wrong.
But rape, whether a woman is wearing a burka, blue jeans, or lingerie is wrong.
[/quote]
THATS what I've been trying to SAY. I guess it came out wrong. Sorry evreybody!!