Don't have an account? Create one!

Rape

AuthorMessage
halle2495
Killjoy
halle2495
June 26th, 2007 at 10:27pm
I think that it is not the woman's fault, the person to blame is the sick bastard who raped her. End of story.
RedRiot.
Salute You in Your Grave
RedRiot.
June 27th, 2007 at 01:57pm
I don't ever believe that rape can be blamed on the victim or that they were "asking for it".

The only way you can prevent rape at teenage age or older is to show people self defence and how to protect themsleves against an attack.
dont stop.
Salute You in Your Grave
dont stop.
June 27th, 2007 at 02:31pm
Sometimes, the people that got raped did something absolutely stupid that people warn them to not do. But most of the it's just because the rapist needs to have sex somewhere and knows he can't get it from him/her voluntarily.

I heard of a 12 year old girl, just a year younger than me, who got raped because she met someone on Myspace.

Myspace is not to blame, though. They warn you to not post any personal information, or anything people can identify you by.

She met a 27 year old man and, thinking he was a good person, gave him her address and tol him stuff about her life. Like, on the weekend she's alone because both of her parents go to work.

He showed up, and she recognized him and opened the door, happy to see him.

I think that is the stupidest thing you could do, especially after being warned and seeing stories on the news.

This girl may have done something stupid, but she didn't ask to be raped, though she should have been more careful.
broken.
Jazz Hands
broken.
June 27th, 2007 at 08:26pm
Dance on fire.:
Sometimes, the people that got raped did something absolutely stupid that people warn them to not do. But most of the it's just because the rapist needs to have sex somewhere and knows he can't get it from him/her voluntarily.

I heard of a 12 year old girl, just a year younger than me, who got raped because she met someone on Myspace.

Myspace is not to blame, though. They warn you to not post any personal information, or anything people can identify you by.

She met a 27 year old man and, thinking he was a good person, gave him her address and tol him stuff about her life. Like, on the weekend she's alone because both of her parents go to work.

He showed up, and she recognized him and opened the door, happy to see him.

I think that is the stupidest thing you could do, especially after being warned and seeing stories on the news.

This girl may have done something stupid, but she didn't ask to be raped, though she should have been more careful.

Yeah.
I mean personally, the whole "they were asking for it" line is total bullshit.
Maybe they wanted you to love them, possible have sex but not RAPE.
=]
And yeah, I feel bad for the kids on those news stories.
Because I mean yeah, they're total retards for giving away so much info about their lives, but it's still not like they asked to be traumatized for life.
dear matthew
Joining The Black Parade
dear matthew
June 27th, 2007 at 09:12pm
rape is horrible
1] because its disrepectful to women
2] it causes aborions >.<
guiltfeeder
Killjoy
guiltfeeder
June 28th, 2007 at 08:47am
Why does this happen? Uhmm let's see.. because of those girls wearing to revealing clothes & those men who's looking for "something" more.. To prevent it? I don't have a clue.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
June 30th, 2007 at 10:10am
Dance on fire.:
But most of the it's just because the rapist needs to have sex somewhere and knows he can't get it from him/her voluntarily.

Actually most rape isn't really sexual at all. It's about power, and exercising power over other people. It's not just attractive women who get raped (or men), it's also old people, young kids, babies. With the exception of pedophiles, who finds young children and babies attractive? Who finds 80 year-old men attractive? No one, of course; people who rape them just want to prove their power and dominance over these people.
Laloca
Killjoy
Laloca
June 30th, 2007 at 11:44am
i think those people who do that are mad...they are crazy!and that's all i wanna say:these people are stupid bastards!
WickedWitchofTexas
Killjoy
WickedWitchofTexas
July 1st, 2007 at 06:53pm
Rape should get the same sentence as murder, period.

- Rachel
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
July 1st, 2007 at 07:40pm
^^^
No, it should be less of a sentence, because the person didn't kill his/her victim, therefore it's not murder, and it would be a lesser sentence...

Honestly what you just said didn't make any sense at all.
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
July 2nd, 2007 at 10:30pm
I saw a report on the news one time about a rapist that is getting 2 years in jail for raping a really young girl. Why such a light sentence? Because the judge said it was the girl's fault for dressing up like an adult. The rapist would even be released earlier then that.That pisses me off to no end. The victim is never to blame. People could wear the hell they want.
insane clown posse.
In The Murder Scene
insane clown posse.
July 3rd, 2007 at 05:37pm
Marek Angel of Reven:
Love On Her Arms.:
What about little girls at are ten and under? You think they taunt old men as well? Go ahead, you explain that.

okay, I will. I dont think little girls like that DO that. DUH!!
Dude, you DO know that there have been cases where people will do that just to get back at someone, right??
and man, little girls gettting raped and people who really DONT WANT TO is wrong. THATS WHAT I SAID. But when someone hints that they want it and then scream rape, whaddya think of THAT??
So are you saying women are hinting to be raped? Or are you saying women are hinting that they want to have sexual contact with another man then claim they've been raped after they've got it. I don't think women are tyring to get raped just to get back at someone. Excuse me if I don't get what point you're trying to make here.
dee dee ramone.
Always Born a Crime
dee dee ramone.
July 3rd, 2007 at 06:13pm
I think she meant stuff like a girl meets up with a boy, she probably instigates the sex, then halfway through decides she's not comfortable with it and screams rape.

I'm guessing anyway.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
July 4th, 2007 at 01:04am
^
Well, if she changes her mind and then he makes her have sex anyway it is rape.
Maybe she was a bit of a tease, but she still has a right to change her mind.
CAMERONEO
Killjoy
CAMERONEO
July 4th, 2007 at 10:38am
"i think women rape guys too.it doesn't happen as often as the other way around.so does thatmean that women are all "sex hungry and will take anything they can get." too?"

lol...If a man doesnt wont to get hard he doesnt have to doesnt matter what the girl does if he really wants to he can stop himself...its not necassarly rape i dont think.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
July 4th, 2007 at 12:08pm
CAMERONEO:
"i think women rape guys too.it doesn't happen as often as the other way around.so does thatmean that women are all "sex hungry and will take anything they can get." too?"

lol...If a man doesnt wont to get hard he doesnt have to doesnt matter what the girl does if he really wants to he can stop himself...its not necassarly rape i dont think.

What about when boys are in puberty and they're walking around with a perpetual hard-on? Do they really want to get hard in math class? What about wet dreams?

Men can get raped just like woman and I think it's stupid and pathetic and ignorant to think otherwise.
broken.
Jazz Hands
broken.
July 5th, 2007 at 07:17pm
druscilla; in rags:
^
Well, if she changes her mind and then he makes her have sex anyway it is rape.
Maybe she was a bit of a tease, but she still has a right to change her mind.

It's not a difficult thought.

A 14 year odl girl is about to have sex for the first time, but then realizes the complications of what she's doing; "what if something goes wrong; Will he support me; Does this go against my morals; Am I really too young; etc.."
If she stops halfway in between, yeah the boy's gonna be pissed. But he shouldnt force her. UNDER ANY CICUMSTANCES.

I think when guys force a girl into sex, when she wants to stop, think it's super immature on the guy's point.

It's like a little kid. "If I can't have it, I'll force her to do it."

It's like psycho logic none of us will understand.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
August 1st, 2007 at 01:00am
I believe rape punishment should be casteration/hormone therepy, otherwise a sterility operation.

Well..many people do

It's a genius idea that will probably never happen.

emotional results

Feelings of Uselessness or Worthlessness
Despair about something, you don't really know what but you're sure you should be worried about it
Irritable - calmer about the important stuff, irrational about the stupid stuff.
Reduced Self Confidence
Reduced Drive or Motivation
Feeling more Feminine
stuupid like a fox
Bleeding on the Floor
stuupid like a fox
August 1st, 2007 at 04:25am
i'm agianst rape[who isn't...except rapists]
i think it's cruel, perverted, disgusting, and it makes me cry[norlyitdoes]
how can you just treat people like that!?!
something that i really want to bring up though are the victims. [please someone pm me abou this because i need advice]
it's stupid how they just keep it hush. i mean under certain circomstances i could understand, but i don't understand the "i was ashamed" excuse. i'm an understanding person, but what kind of bs excuse is that?!
i want to know why they're ashamed. they didn't do anything. and if it's repeated and it hurts them so much WHY DON'T THEY SAY IT?
i think that the ashamed thing comes from today in the world. i mean this is a pure sign of low self asteam[sp?i suck at writing]
i mean when you come out good for you and you obviously have courage.
do ALL of us a fovor and throw the ashmed thing out the window
it will help you and everyone around you. dont' be ashamed! say what happened/happens and don't care if people talk about you.
don't care what they think!
i think something is wrong with society if people are scared to say they're harmed.
people need to stop the f***in back talk and whispers when it comes to this!!!!
it's not a joke people!! what if you were raped!!!?!!!
would you whisper then?!
Helena and Hearts
Jazz Hands
Helena and Hearts
August 1st, 2007 at 01:41pm
stuupid like a fox:
i'm agianst rape[who isn't...except rapists]
i think it's cruel, perverted, disgusting, and it makes me cry[norlyitdoes]
how can you just treat people like that!?!
something that i really want to bring up thought are the victims. [please someone pm me abou this because i need advice]
it's stupid how they just keep it hush. i mean under certain cercomstances i could understand, but i don't understand the "i was ashamed" excuse. i'm an understanding person, but what kind of bs excuse is that?!
i want to know why they're ashamed. they didn't do anything. and if it's repeated and it hurts them so much WHY DON'T THEY IT?
i think that the ashamed thing comes from today in the world. i mean this is a pure sign of low self asteam[sp?i suck at writing]
i mean when you come out good for you and you obviously have courage.
do ALL of us a fovor and throw the ashmed thing out the window
it will help you and everyone around you. dont' be ashamed! say what happened/happens and don't care if people talk about you.
don't care what they think!
i think something is wrong with society if people are scared to say they're harmed.
people need to stop the f***in back talk and whispers when it comes to this!!!!
it's not a joke people!! what if you were raped!!!?!!!
would you whisper then?!