Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR dreams...

AuthorMessage
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
September 17th, 2005 at 03:16pm
My friend had a dream that Gerard was in her bedroom singing "Drop It Like It's Hot" and doing those little ghetto hand motions.

And I dreamed that I was running a race against Frank and he lept singing "To The End" not the whole song but the ending part where they say the title.

and I once dreamed I was buying chocolate ice cream with Gerard.
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
September 17th, 2005 at 03:19pm
oh yeah....and that bob was my teacher once...
covered-in-cake
Thinking Happy Thoughts
covered-in-cake
September 17th, 2005 at 03:40pm
the other night i dreamed i met Gerard and we were talking for a long time and he was gonna intruduce (how ever you spell it) me to the other band memebers and then i woke up cuz i had to get ready for school. I HATE when you never get to finish your dreamz.
Yuliya Missles & Toes
Really Not Okay
Yuliya Missles & Toes
September 17th, 2005 at 04:09pm
I dreamed that I was eating Ray's hair. And touching its fluffiness. Then Gerard said, "No! Don't touch it!" or something like that. Frank said, "It'll attack!" Weird, I know.
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 17th, 2005 at 06:52pm
One time Mikey flew around town on his bass.
And Frank took my shoe and drove away.

I ended up giving them a hug and saying, "I have to wake up now" before I woke up.
chemically_romanced_2005
Jazz Hands
chemically_romanced_2005
September 17th, 2005 at 08:20pm
That... is insane. You told them you had to wake up? hm... *contemplating astral-projection possibilities* muwahahahahahaha...

Well, I had one the other night that MCR an' me were bad guys or summat'... and we off doin our bad guy business... tping or summat'... NE ways, so it started raining, so we decided it was bedtime and we all got into the beds of our two trucks... but Ray and Frankie and Bob dint want me in theirs, so I ran over to Gerard and Mikey's, and I got in and just happened to be on Gerard's blankie and he was like "grumblegrumble go get Mikey's blankey grumblegrumble" so I leaned over to grab Mikey's blankey and all of a sudden Gerard says "NOOOOOOO!!!" (obviously he had a change of heart) and he pulled me down and wrapped me in his blankey ( I was really wet... from the rain, you perverts!!!), and we snuggled... awww...

Then later I hooked up wit my fiancee and swam with him to my very special deserted skyscraper island in the middle of the ocean. Along the way he turned into a mega-sized red amoeba with a gangster hat. O.O;;;
.Shooting of the Obscene.
Joining The Black Parade
.Shooting of the Obscene.
September 17th, 2005 at 08:39pm
I had a dream that i was laying down with mikey just talking...then me and him started making out...i think he and me were gonna er..you know Embarassed but then i woke up to my mom banging the door to go to church....man...screw church.

Man im really Perverted...
Shanahan
Killjoy
Shanahan
September 17th, 2005 at 11:06pm
Mine was that I made out with Frank and then we started dating. Very Happy
the dead will walk
Bleeding on the Floor
the dead will walk
September 17th, 2005 at 11:18pm
mine was that i was at an mcr concert and i was backstage wathching and then i saw a peson with a gun in the audince pointed right to gerad and as he fired i jumped in front and took the bullet for him. (he wasnt wearing the bullet prof vest in the dream)
kueibe
Fabulous Killjoy
kueibe
September 18th, 2005 at 11:17am
when i'was napping at my geog lesson, i dreamed MCR meet Mrailyn Manson on a bus, kinda weird, they're talking about fashion stuff(!) , and i sat behind them and was thinking * man,,, that's boring* the dream end when Mrailyn Manson got off the bus and go to piss...
ummm, *i 'm confused by the dream*
Je t'aime mon amour
In The Murder Scene
Je t'aime mon amour
September 19th, 2005 at 02:03pm
I've had a lot of strange mcr-dreams. one of them were when I sewed a hat for Ray, and it didn't fit because of his hair. He told me to fuck off and I started crying. Then he apologised and made me cookies! He had a really cute apron with flowers on it.
xXxKyuuketsukixXx
Fabulous Killjoy
xXxKyuuketsukixXx
September 19th, 2005 at 02:56pm
I've never had an MCR dream...or maybe I have but I just don't remember it..? I dunno...lol
Unknown Angel
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Unknown Angel
September 19th, 2005 at 03:12pm
I fell asleep one time listening to
"All I want for x-mas is you" and dreamed
of having Christmas with Mikey and Gerard...Shocked
The Morphine Child
Killjoy
The Morphine Child
September 19th, 2005 at 03:27pm
Unknown Angel:

That would be freaking awesome!!!
Unknown Angel
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Unknown Angel
September 19th, 2005 at 03:34pm
I'm-Not-Okay:
Unknown Angel:

That would be freaking awesome!!!

Yeah, I was really pissed when I woke up Laughing
Red_of_a_Rose
Jazz Hands
Red_of_a_Rose
September 19th, 2005 at 05:45pm
I had a weird dream the other night that involved Frank and a swimming pool it was a kinda we will say "interesting" dream.
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
September 19th, 2005 at 06:23pm
I dreamt that I was just walking around a misty trail and it was very eerie and musty, like the smell of fear. All of a sudden Frank comes up from behind and he starts singing To The End and he picks me up and starts skipping around. I was having a good time and all. Frank said, "Stay forever." I said, "I have to wake up." Him, "Please?" Me,"Sorry."
Yeah.
I want a dream with Mikey.
amidark
Jazz Hands
amidark
September 19th, 2005 at 07:47pm
i had a dream like last night that Gerard was a cult leader proforming a mass suicide....and then it was my turn and i was right before Gerard and he was looking down at me and then the dream ended.

Strange things go on in my mind...
Shanahan
Killjoy
Shanahan
September 20th, 2005 at 06:16pm
Here's a scary one - I had a dream that Gerard was dating Lindsay Lohan. Shocked
Unknown Angel
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Unknown Angel
September 20th, 2005 at 06:18pm
Shanahan:
Here's a scary one - I had a dream that Gerard was dating Lindsay Lohan. Shocked

Thats not a dream, thats a nightmare! Shocked