Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR dreams...

AuthorMessage
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
May 1st, 2006 at 09:53am
^WHOA Shocked
Sorreh about that. IDK why I'm here since it's been a long time since I had an MCR dream...Oh wellz
But yours is WOW
Makes me wonder
*GASP* I just remebered my LAST DREAM!!!!
Thanks! You made me remember it!!!
MCR~My_Anti/Is_My_Drug:
I had a dream where Gerard was this demented Vampire and he was in this sewege place underground. He was SERIOUSLY attacking this blonde girl there. He's eyes were like white, blood all over his face and he was just shaking the poor girl! And I saw that in my dream >_< SCARY
One was where I was actually hanging out and chillin' with the whole entire band. We were just going around these different stores and gas stations chillin' then it struck me in the dream that I was hanging out with MCR. I was like, "Darn it! I need to buy a camerea!" I went into this store and spent like at least a long moment picking out a camera. When I got outside the band left me and so I called them up and the dream took me to where they were now. In their van sleeping and Gerard saying, "Sorry we're in the freeway." I was like "Darn it!"
This other one I had was a mixed dream between MCR and FFTL. They were all in my room just chillin' again. Soon my aunt and uncle came. I tooka picture with Gerard like seriously I was touching his face while I took the picture kind of thing. Soon I noticed that my bed was pushed away from the wall. Just far enough for Mikey and Alicia making out there! I just seriousl got on top of them and said, "ORGY!" To their faces! Soon Sonny was like looking at my wall and said, "How come you don't have posters of us?" I think I told him to shut up. Haha. I left my room for a moment and when I came back everyone literally redecorated my room. Just my walls. I called my mom to buy a camera so I could take more pics of MCR and FFTL. When she got home I took pictures and the pictures never came out!

And this other one I can't remeber and I'm getting a headache trying to remember!
Haha

OKay the dream that I couldn't remember is...
I was backstage with the band and the walls were blue and the guys had to go upstage already except Gerard stayed put on his couch wehre he was sitting at. I just stood there waiting for the band to leave, oh and I talked to them in my dream, then they left. I just walked right over to where Gerard was and sat on his lap. He didn't mind. (I was like WHOA) Then out NO WHERE I kissed him on the cheek. (WHOA!) He didn't mind and then out of no where we got a picture taken from this random person and Gerard had to go on stage...
Then I got up and...wrote about that story the next day on my MySpace...
And it makes me wonder WHY I didn't go there to remeber it...
*smacks head*
xxlyingdeadxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xxlyingdeadxx
May 1st, 2006 at 02:37pm
gerard was teaching me and a friend ballet. it was SERIOUSLY weird. but before you get excited *sigh*, he wasn't wearing tights.
Tabatha!
Bleeding on the Floor
Tabatha!
May 1st, 2006 at 06:04pm
xxlyingdeadxx:
gerard was teaching me and a friend ballet. it was SERIOUSLY weird. but before you get excited *sigh*, he wasn't wearing tights.

lmao, i wish i had a drema where gerard teaches me ballet Sad Very Happy
Moth
Jazz Hands
Moth
May 1st, 2006 at 10:42pm
I had a dream that I had to find my water bottle, and I was desperate to find it so my brother, his friend and I were looking for it through all these like forests and farms (although my brother and his friend weren't really doing much, which is typical) and finally I found it and it was like all beat up and dirty but I was all excited to find it because it was special and I had to have it to get into a secret MCR concert. Why I had to have my empty, beat up water bottle to get into a secret MCR concert I don't know, but that's how it was. So I got in, and there was like, only thirty people there, and there were a bunch of adults sitting on the stage in chairs and they left right before the concert, and then MCR was just running onstage so I screamed at the top of my voice with the rest of the crowd and it woke me up. I don't know if I actually screamed or if it was just in my dream. I was so bummed when I woke myself up though, I wanted so bad to see that concert.
this.crazy.person
Jazz Hands
this.crazy.person
May 1st, 2006 at 10:46pm
lol i had a dream that i was at m&m world in las vegas and mikey proposed to me. then i woke up and my dreams were crushed.
dearest helpless
Wild Eyed Joker
dearest helpless
May 2nd, 2006 at 09:11am
I had this odd little dream last night about Frank. He and I were on a school bus or some sort of bus (which is really weird because neither of us are in school anymore) and I had a whole bunch of soda and he asks if he can have two cherry cokes so I tell him yes but when he opens the box with the soda inside the cherry coke case it turns into mr. pibb - I hate that soda so much!

Anyway, we get off the bus and I go home and he goes some place, but later on I go back to find him because he's still got the rest of my soda. I find the empty, crushed soda box with a note stuck to it saying "Thanks for always supporting us." Shocked Oookay then?
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
May 2nd, 2006 at 07:20pm
I had a dream where MCR was....ahem, barbecuing hot dogs. LOL. Honestly, they were. I was sitting at a picnic table, and Gerard was like, "OH MY F*CKING GOD, THERE AREN'T ANY HOT DOG BUNS!"
Then they all looked at me as if I was hiding them, and I saw that there were three bags of hot dog buns under the picnic table where I was sitting. I'm all, "....*shifty eyes*..."
And then Ray came running at me and found the buns and he screamed, "SHE HAS TINY HOT DOG BUNS BUT THERE ARE NONE FOR BIGFOOT!"
Frankie yelled something about how the buns weren't stretchy enough, and then I woke up.

???

Hahahahah.
omg!_its izzy!
Really Not Okay
omg!_its izzy!
May 2nd, 2006 at 07:37pm
i had a dream ages about when mcr came to my house. they were sitting on the doorstep and i was telling them about the waterfall that was behind a load of trees and stuff opposite my house. Mikey got really excited and wanted to see it but the others couldn't be bothered so i said id take him by myself. instead of walking across the feild and jumping the stream i decided to take him through the forest. then suddenly this dude jumped out and shot Mikey and he died instantly. i got really scared and ran back to my house and saw the others talking. i pulled Frank, Ray and Bob away form Gerard and over to where Mikey was shot. Frank got really scared and ran off and Bob said that i had to tell Gerard and he legged it and i begged ray to stay with me but he said that he was going to find the other two. so i was left by myself to tell gerard. i walked back to my house and said somebodys got shot and he said who and i said coughmikeycough and he ran around my house screaming and crying like a lumatic.

that happened when the ghost of you came out and it was also a period of time when i was really scared of Gerard for some reason.
XriverXofXtearsX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XriverXofXtearsX
May 2nd, 2006 at 07:48pm
I had a dream that my ex's brother was Mikey.

And in my dream, I was telling my mom that I should have dated Mikey. ^_^
Mel
Killjoy
Mel
May 2nd, 2006 at 07:58pm
oh my.....

i have dreams about Gerard all the time (talk about obsessed...)
only, i normally end up having sex w/ him in them, or getting close to it Surprised .

i'm such a perv!!!! Embarassed
trick
Bleeding on the Floor
trick
May 2nd, 2006 at 08:12pm
I had a dream that i was in my cousin's house in connecticut and next thing u kno the door bell rings and i open it, and i just stand there in shock then my cuz comes and he says, " Um.. who are you people?" ( My Family doesn't kno em) so blah blah blah they end up coming inside and havin a barbeque. Mikey gets attacked by a Bee, Frank Falls in love with my cousin's Dogs, Bob drowns in the pool, Ray's hair getz barbequed Sad Gerard gets jealous of the dogs when frankie starts loving them so he ends up killing the dogs and then Frank and Gee get married.

Yeah i know.. weird Shocked (Ps: Throughout the whole dream i'm standing at the door still in shock)
xAsleep Or Deadx
Banned
xAsleep Or Deadx
May 3rd, 2006 at 03:56am
i had a strange dream a week ago..it's so weird...very weird...it's like this...I'm studying at Paris...then i decided to visit someone...then I went to New Jersey...I knocked a strange door but no one answered I let myself in...the house is kinnda familiar...someone grabbed my arms from the back...I looked at the person who grabbed my arms then poof it's Frank then I hugged him then I keep on telling him that I missed him...I looked up to him and KISSED him...then he said a name...(I can't remember what name...) then he KISSED me...then Gerard and the others shouted...then Frank intruduced me to them as his SISTER!!! (WTF!)...then i examined the 4 of then starting from Bob,, to Ray,, Mikey then lastly Gee...but when i was infront of Gee... i turned my head to Frank then i said that he havent told me that he has a friend that is a girl...(how can i be so stupid to think that gee was a girl!)...then gee smiled at me then he asked me if does he really look like a girl...then i woked up...shit...I really can't believe that Frank my brother?!? WTF?!? and if he's my brother...why are we kissing...THAT'S WEIRD...
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
May 3rd, 2006 at 04:12am
frankieroisagod:
xxlyingdeadxx:

lmao, i wish i had a drema where gerard teaches me ballet Sad Very Happy

I wish I had a dream where Gerard is wearing tights.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 3rd, 2006 at 06:48am
I had a dream the other week that I was going to be in My Chem's next video, and we were all at this studio place and for some reason Gerard was talking around shirtless, and I kept staring at him.
And then he came to talk to me and I woke up...
That was so..weird!
xxlyingdeadxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xxlyingdeadxx
May 3rd, 2006 at 03:57pm
^isn't it weird, how when in a dream, the person you like comes over to talk to you and you wake up...i day dream about my chem aswell though....like that frank came to teach us german...
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 3rd, 2006 at 04:23pm
^ Yeah that always happens, and it sucks. Just as something good is going to happen, you wake up!
But HAHA lol Frank teaching you German?! That is great Very Happy
arsonist; edlaine
Shotgun Sinner
arsonist; edlaine
May 5th, 2006 at 03:37am
I had a dream that I was killing one of the members of MCR. I don't remember who it was though. All I know is I had fun in that dream of mine.
Cool
xxlyingdeadxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xxlyingdeadxx
May 5th, 2006 at 12:03pm
Bess:

But HAHA lol Frank teaching you German?! That is great Very Happy

yep. it's always them TEACHING me something, but this one was funny. he's magnifico and guitar, but in my day dream he sucked at german.
Living.The.Reality
Fabulous Killjoy
Living.The.Reality
May 7th, 2006 at 11:55am
I dreamnt that someone threw a bomb onstage at give it a name, and everyone ran out, and gerard got thrown to the floor and i had to get a security guard to help me to drag him backstage, where i met all of panic! at the disco! Gerard survived! & i got a VIP for their next tour in the uk which was quite kewl!!!
biggest_mistake
Shotgun Sinner
biggest_mistake
May 7th, 2006 at 08:41pm
I had a dream Frankie was in a mud bath, splashing like a baby, in the nude. lol.