Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR dreams...

AuthorMessage
BugzyGThug
Killjoy
BugzyGThug
October 10th, 2005 at 02:58pm
Dreams are so retarded... Sometimes I like to think that you're actually doing the things you dream of, just in another world. And if thats what I have to tell myself so I can feel good about having touchy touchy with Gerard Way & Jimmy Urine...THEN SO BE IT!
gaw.andrea.mcr
Fabulous Killjoy
gaw.andrea.mcr
October 10th, 2005 at 03:38pm
I dream whatever I want. I choose what I dream, so when I want to dream about MCR I just do. I have a lot of those dreams.

in one, Gerard and I were fighting over some chucks. then he asked me to put them on and go sing with him onstage, so then I went and Frank stopped in the middle of "I'm Not Okay" and said to the microphone "I have gas", so then Mikey started laughing and he got asthma (sp?) so he took out this inhaler (sp?) that looked like a bass, then Gerard put on a 'WTF?' face and I woke up.

yeah, I know...
AstroSarah Industries
Thinking Happy Thoughts
AstroSarah Industries
October 10th, 2005 at 03:59pm
I've had many mcr dreams.
Last night I dreamt my friend Jared was cousins with Frank and he wouldn't let me meet them.

We'll have to have a little talk with Jared now wont we. Smile
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
October 12th, 2005 at 03:00pm
In my dream last night, I was driving in a car with two guys who weren't anyone from MCR. We were listening to "Cemetary Drive" and everything...and then the two guys were Frank and Mikey. And we talked about how Frank is gay. Um. Yep.

I don't typically dream of celebrities and I certainly don't dream of MCR. So it was quite an experience.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
October 12th, 2005 at 03:01pm
gaw.andrea.mcr:
I dream whatever I want. I choose what I dream

Hell. My stepmum can do that. I wish I could. -_-
gaw.andrea.mcr
Fabulous Killjoy
gaw.andrea.mcr
October 12th, 2005 at 08:22pm
it's really easy.
Your dreams come from you subconcious right? so all you got gotta do is think of wht you DON'T want to dream about. It's a little hard at the beggining, but with practice, you master it =)
gerardway_is_so_damn_sexy
Killjoy
gerardway_is_so_damn_sexy
October 14th, 2005 at 02:16am
i had this dream dat i won this trip to see MCR live in tha uk and i kud tke 5 m8z then i gt2 go bak 2 da hotel and mikey gave me 1 ov hz popsicles (it was lemonade hehhehe) then i was a new guitarist kuz mikey died watching t.v. in the bath and he gt electricute do da helena sng was dedicated to him then and i had a skwl reunion wiv ma m8z lyk 10 yrs l8a and i bort sum hash cake to share (cake wiv weed in)
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
October 14th, 2005 at 11:38am
gerardway_is_so_damn_sexy:
i had this dream dat i won this trip to see MCR live in tha uk and i kud tke 5 m8z then i gt2 go bak 2 da hotel and mikey gave me 1 ov hz popsicles (it was lemonade hehhehe) then i was a new guitarist kuz mikey died watching t.v. in the bath and he gt electricute do da helena sng was dedicated to him then and i had a skwl reunion wiv ma m8z lyk 10 yrs l8a and i bort sum hash cake to share (cake wiv weed in)

That took me so long to translate... Confused

I never have MCR dreams any more Sad
LuLu
Fabulous Killjoy
LuLu
October 20th, 2005 at 09:19pm
I swear to God I'm not making this up, but last week I had a dream that I was kissing Frank and I remember that we were on a red leather couch in a place where there were lots of buttons (a studio maybe??). Anyhoo, I was just getting the swing of things, when my mum walked in and opened my curtains which ended my dream abruptly. I was kinda in a bad mood with her for the rest of the day and she didnt understand why. Heh heh.
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
October 20th, 2005 at 09:37pm
i dreamed that me and all the guys were at this campsite. instead of tents, we had this huge lodge. except that it was made completely of glass all the way around. except one part of the lodge...the bathroom/shower. mind you i'm the only girl on this trip. my bedroom is and the bathroom are at the back of the lodge. at the back of the lodge is this huge deck/patio. the patio is right outside my bedroom! all 5 of them are sitting outside drinking and talking. i pick this moment in time to take a shower! i get done and grab my towel, only to realize...it's a tad small for me. how small? it only covers the bottom half of me and my clean clothes are sitting on my bed! i have no choice but to go out there basically topless in front of an audience of 5 guys and get dressed. yeah, i could dress in the bathroom, but you know how after a shower it's all steamy in there? so they all were obviously excited about this little improptu strip shower i had to put on. i was actually a little peeved. 5 guys..nuh uh. gee on the other hand...i'm all for it!!!!!!! then i woke up.
xx.spooky.kid.xx
Bleeding on the Floor
xx.spooky.kid.xx
October 21st, 2005 at 08:06am
i had a dream where i was flirting with mikey, we kissed lot then gerard walked in a hit mikey and then i started kissing gerard
FadeToBlack8
Killjoy
FadeToBlack8
October 24th, 2005 at 09:48pm
JUST READ THIS PLEASE ...I FINALLY had a dream last night about them but mostley Gerard! It was so awesome I shall tell you its kinda long so yea. Ok it started out at a concert (the one I went to Very Happy) it was me, 2 friends my cousin zach and my sister (which she didnt go to the concert) but we were all there and it was fun and then all a sudden it turned to morning and they were playing another show and we were moving up to the front and then they disspeered and there was a tv on stage playing the show from last night and I was likes shit! Then all these kids started running somewhere I ran with them thinking maybe MCR is over there somewhere..nothing was there. So I went into this huge house and I saw this lady throwing shirts out the window so I ran down (racing my friend) I took a short cut and got there first and the shirts were like shiny and gold lol UGLY ..so I went back into the house and I heard Gerard was sleeping in one of the rooms in there and I was w/e so I went upstairs and saw a white blaket tacked up to a door ( I didnt go in) i went back downstairs and then I heard someone go into the bathroom and I ran back up the stairs and I saw Gerard and he ran and he had this white cloth thing over his face (I guess so no one could reconize him) and his butt crack was showing Very Happy haha and I yelled Gerard! But he went out the door and I was sad then he came back in because there was a mob of fans out there and I was like sweeet. Then he said I was boring because I wasnt doing anything..then I was like I just woke up and he said ok. Then I wanted to take pictures but there was no camera then all a sudden my moms bf's mother appeared and I begged to use her camera and my sister took pictures and then I went out to his car thingy to say goodbye and I was like I frikin love you! and I rock..I meant to say you rock lol it was weird then that was over and the next day I told my friend about it and I was all happy and exicted. That was my dream!
BeastxInxRepose
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
BeastxInxRepose
October 24th, 2005 at 09:54pm
i had another one a few months ago. this one was really short and it was just Gee. i dreamed he was wearing these SUPER TIGHT spandex tights. let's just say, you could see EVERYTHING in the front!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
October 24th, 2005 at 10:06pm
I have weird like, AU MCR dreams. It's like fanfic for my head. I dreamt last night Gerard and I were sitting in this car and he was talking about how he was pretty much never going to hit it big with music and since that was all he had left he thought it'd be a good idea to move away (From where? You decide.). I was talking him out of it, saying he had Mikey to look out for, and he would make it big someday. He said the reason the band was failing was that he was the weakest link, and I said it wasn't always about him; sometimes things just don't happen. I started ranting about Copernicus being from a poor family and no one ever believed him and now he's a heralded scientist when Gee stopped me to say I'd convinced him to stay because he'd go crazy without the rants. He hugged me and said, "Promise we'll all go to hell together with all this sin, right?" I said, "Promise, only I don't think Mikey can come; he's too pretty."

I WRITE FLUFF IN MY FUCKING DREAMS?!?!

Samantha.
j8m7h7
Fabulous Killjoy
j8m7h7
October 27th, 2005 at 09:39pm
OH LORD! I had one. I have this drawing folder that I keep all my best work in. Anyway I dreamed that Gerard came over (I do now know why he was at my house lol) and i asked him to sign my drawing folder and he said "Sure! Do you have a pen?" So I just said "SURE!" lol and I have a sharpie I keep on my desk and I never take it away from my desk because it's the sharpie I used to draw my first award winning picture so I love that sharpie and I went to get it and it was gone lol Laughing so Gerard ended up not signing my folder it made me sad when I woke up.
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
November 29th, 2005 at 12:31am
I've had like, 4 different dreams where Mcr came to play at my school..and in one of them Gerard jumped into the crowd and then Ray tried but then Ray broke his guitar Shocked And for some reason in my dream i knew how to fix guitars and fixed it for him. I had another 1 where i met them and I was crying of happiness, then i woke up and realized i cried in my sleep for real Rolling Eyes My god..
indie cindy''
November 29th, 2005 at 12:47am
Um, mine was really short and boring. I was standing on the street and Bob drove by and I said "Hey, its Bob!" and waved and he waved back. Then he drove away. Then I woke up.
Katie
Fabulous Killjoy
Katie
November 29th, 2005 at 09:01am
Erm, I dreamt about Ray last night. He had two kids in it, and they all had big afros, just like him Very Happy
rockpapersuzi.
Always Born a Crime
rockpapersuzi.
November 29th, 2005 at 11:03am
i had a dream a couple nights ago that i was in school and Ray was running down the hallway in a brown shirt and a pair of women's underwear. this asshole named Peter said "Ray's been holding his 'you know whats' for a coulple years!" i walked up to Peter and kicked him where it hurts...hard. I said, "Now you and Ray are even."

Later in that dream my friend Jess was complaining because she wanted a Raspberry Hawthorne Heights drink out of the vending machine outside. All they had was Lemon.
(It's weird, but the drinks were like Aquafina)