Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR dreams...

AuthorMessage
~so long and good night~
Motor Baby
~so long and good night~
September 20th, 2005 at 06:34pm
OOH!! i have a dream... it was really weird..cuz i was walking into this building.and you had to walk on this sand or something...between 2 boards **obviously the building was going under reconstruction or something** and but Gerard was in the dream..and he was singing "helena"behind a glass. I was like ooh! gerard!!! and i put my hand up to the window. I had written "so long and good night, so long and good night" **and something else** on my hand..and i pressed it up to the window. He acutally took the time to read it...and his expression went from contented to "WTF?" like really fast. i was like ok what ever..and i walked on until there was a divisin of paths for gals and guys bathrooms. i went to the gals *of course* and inside was this ENORMUS br with all these awesome paintings and stuff....

..and thats all i remember.
~so long and good night~
Motor Baby
~so long and good night~
September 20th, 2005 at 06:35pm
Shanahan:
Here's a scary one - I had a dream that Gerard was dating Lindsay Lohan. Shocked

O.o..EEP!! thats weird...**hides...but then steals gerard AWAY form lindsay ^^D**
Je t'aime mon amour
In The Murder Scene
Je t'aime mon amour
September 24th, 2005 at 07:17am
I dreamed that Matt fixed my car. I told him he sucked. he bought me a coke.
Nikki.
Awake and Unafraid
Nikki.
September 24th, 2005 at 09:13am
Shanahan:
Here's a scary one - I had a dream that Gerard was dating Lindsay Lohan. Shocked

AHAAAA. Thats ewww.
Jaimie on the phone: WTF. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SAID MIKEY WOULD LOOK GOOD WITH ASHLEE SIMPSON!

Its true...I did Embarassed
Mrs.Manson
Joining The Black Parade
Mrs.Manson
September 24th, 2005 at 09:31am
i had a AWSOME mcr dreamme and my friend TAylor we were in volly ball for some VERY odd reason it was raining we were walking in the parking lott and see Mikey on the ground crying we ignore him so then were walking and see Gee in his car so we go and beat on the windows then he lets us in so then i ask him if i can kiss him he says sure so i kiss him then i woke up Very Happy
FadeToBlack8
Killjoy
FadeToBlack8
September 25th, 2005 at 01:52am
You guys have some awesome and funny dreams. I like the one with the whole socks and sea thing funny!!! I havent yet had a dream with anyone from mcr in them but I want to so bad!!! two of my friends did thow >_< bastards lol!
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
Salute You in Your Grave
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
September 25th, 2005 at 02:23am
i never had any =[
hahaha i will...maybe.
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
September 25th, 2005 at 02:40am
I Wish I'd Have a Dream About MCR Or Ql Ppl, I Usually Dream About My Classes Assholes...
TEAR O TRON
Bleeding on the Floor
TEAR O TRON
September 25th, 2005 at 01:30pm
i have some sometimes
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
September 25th, 2005 at 03:54pm
I had one two nighs ago. This is a very pleasant coincidence.

In my dream, I was eating an ice-cream cone and talking to my best friend from the third grade. She was talking about how she missed me, when Frank came up and said he wanted to know what flavor the ice cram was. (Please understand, we were sitting in the backyard at my old house. Why Frank was there is questionable.) I said it was strawberry cheesecake-flavored, andhe asked if he could have it. "Not for me, for Gerard," he said, and Gerard was sitting onmy old wooden swingset being pushed by Mikey.

What does that even *mean*?
Sammy Ammy
Awake and Unafraid
Sammy Ammy
September 26th, 2005 at 08:33pm
Heheh, I had an MCR dream last night. It was me, Gerard, Mikey, Bob and Frank. (i dunno where Ray was....odd....) So yeah, we were all eating at Bill Miller's (Bar-B-Q place in San Anto) and Frank left cuz he had to go to the bathroom and he never came back. So yeah, it ended up being me, Gerard, Mikey and Bob and we started this food fight in the restaurant and the mangaer came out and joined in. Yeah. Odd.

Later, Frank came outta the bathroom and said he got stuck...... Neutral Crazyness
girlfriend in a coma
Motor Baby
girlfriend in a coma
September 28th, 2005 at 08:17pm
ive had many a mcr dream ( gerard specifically but others were involved upon occasion) ... my latest was i was at a party and he was there and for some reason he was in his clothes he wares while hes playing the uso show in ghost of you and we talked for a while and he was uber niice and he was hugging me lots and i was just really over joyed and then we carried on for a while and then he ran off because he saw cupcakes .... and for some reason he was really i was like head craned all the way up and i'm like 5' 6" soo if i imagined him untall he'd be like 2 inches taller than me wierd .... yet AWESOME
Pretty_in_Punk
Killjoy
Pretty_in_Punk
October 6th, 2005 at 06:11pm
Never!! But I've never dreamt about a famous singer or band anyway.... ever....

It would be fantastic if especially Gerard would appear in my dreams and say: 'Hey, you are a sweet good-looking girl.' I would be delighted and relieved and I would not be depressed anymore Crying or Very sad

Wow, that DOES sound very depressive to me I see..... Shocked

Sad
Knitted.monkey.sock
Salute You in Your Grave
Knitted.monkey.sock
October 7th, 2005 at 04:19am
well...I had a dream that i was wotching mcr playing on skateboards...buzzy...
BugzyGThug
Killjoy
BugzyGThug
October 9th, 2005 at 08:34pm
I had the gayest MCR dream ever! It was retarded cause it wasnt an MCR dream, they just happened to pull up in a truck in my dream and they started talking to me. I dont remember what was said, but I just remember Ray talking the most. GAAAAY!!!!
lynda is nonexistant
Bulletproof Heart
lynda is nonexistant
October 9th, 2005 at 08:46pm
WHAT DREAMS?
xkillerqueen
Motor Baby
xkillerqueen
October 9th, 2005 at 09:05pm
uhh i had a dream but then i got distracted by these emoticons.haha they r soo cute. I WANT ONE! wait wait i think i remember it now....

ok so i was waiting for the mcr concert and i was in an alley when gerard popped outta nowhere and then he was all like "do you have some apple juice" and for some odd reason i had some on me and i gave it t him and then he ran away into a little hole like the rabbit on alice in wonderland and i followed him and then we were in willy wonka's chocolate factory and he pushed me into the chocolate river thing. and then i pulled his foot in and was just about to kiss him until he turned into a birdy. and i was sad and then i was in the mall and seen gerard from across the mall (at a starbucks stand ofcourse) and ran towards him but tripped and fell into a never ending tunnle. so it was basically a never ending chase scene between me and that hottie but someday ill catch him....someday.

but it was kinda weird since the previous day i seen willy wonka, had starbucks, bought clothes for the mcr concert at the mall, and did research for a project on alice in wonderland for school. weird, huh?
(x...teehee)
Jazz Hands
(x...teehee)
October 9th, 2005 at 09:18pm
i had a dream that gerard was supposed to be gay but he was kissing a girl. weird huh!
Poisoned Puppet.
Joining The Black Parade
Poisoned Puppet.
October 9th, 2005 at 10:55pm
I had a dream that the band came to my school.

.::Music::.
Watch Anime
Killjoy
Watch Anime
October 9th, 2005 at 11:40pm
I had a dream that MCR were doing a show at a place that looks like a mix between my dad's old lawnmower shop and the house of blues in South Carolina. After the show, Gerard came out to meet the fans with this black beanie on and he was talking to me about stuff and my friend Julie was getting insanely jealous that he was talking to me more and almost ignoring her. Julie ran off and cried in my mom's van which was parked in my grandmother's front yard O.o . Gerard started hitting on me and I told him that I didn't like him like that a few times, but he kept doing it so, I ran away from him to my mom's van which was now parked in what looked like a big empty parking lot. I told Julie what I did, but she was still mad and she hit me and got out of the van and Ray was there and he hugged Julie and looked at me and then I woke up.

Freaking weird dream.