Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR dreams...

AuthorMessage
JackandSally77
Killjoy
JackandSally77
December 19th, 2005 at 10:09am
i remember one i had a few nights ago. i was at one of their shows and they were singing not ok, and everything was good until the song was over, then gerard started barking. it sounded like those high pitched squeaky chihuahua barks, very annoying. then he hissed at the crowd like a cat... i was like wtf? thats all i remember..
then there was one where mikey and gerard were my cousins and we went to a football game... and i can't stand football. i dream up some weird shit....
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 19th, 2005 at 10:23am
barking?wow thats fucked up
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
January 11th, 2006 at 11:19pm
Oh my God. There's a thread for this! Yes!!! I had the weirdest dream ever about 4 days or so ago. I'm considering turning it into a story it was so vivid. And it was a dream, so don't get mad.

I'd rate the dream 'R' as well and not just for sex, but for rape, violence, thematic elements involving vampires, and a brief mention of incest.

Me and four friends go to an MCR concert. Gerard makes eye contact with me and I'm doing the whole girl thing. We leave the concert and go to a restaurant and then we're driving home. I'm sitting in the backseat with two of my girlfriends and I'm on the right side of the car, next to the door.

For some unknown reason I suddenly have this emotional epiphany that my life is too predictable. I open the car door and fling myself out of it. The two friends in the back seat follow me.

They chase me until we're all on the subway. They try and drag me out, but I refuse to move and the train starts moving. The car is completely empty. They're bitching at me, saying that some guy's going to come onto the train and rape us.

The lights flicker and then go out as the train stops. The doors open and we see the sillouette of a man stepping onto the train: long hair, long jacket, and an apple.

The doors close and the train moves, and then the lights come on. Me and my friends see that it's Gerard. They're both sitting on one of the benches and I'm sitting on the floor, leaning back on my arms, my legs bent up at the knee.

He smiles at us and takes a bite out of the apple. We're all quite at ease with the situation and then I notice something, but my friends don't. As Gerard is taking bites out of his apple, I notice his teeth morphing from molars to fangs and back again. He realizes I notice and smiles, dropping the apple.

I scramble onto the bench next to my friends and he crosses the car until he's directly in front of us. Quickly, he sucks the blood of both my friends; killing one and turning the other.

When he turns to me I try and run from the seat, but he knocks me onto the ground, hovering over me. He's trying to bite my neck and I struggle as my friends did not.

The scene changes to some time later, but I understand the backstory.

I live in a house filled with other vampires. Gerard refuses to turn me until I agree to it, much to the displeasure of everyone else living in the house, but they won't lay a hand on me. Everyday I try and run away, to the subway, but Gerard's spies always catch me before I make it. Then, he rapes me. The next day the cycle repeats.

Returning to present time, there is a banquet going on in the house. I try to run again, but trip before I've even made it out of the yard. For reasons completely unknown and unrelated, my mother chases me out of the house in tears and asks if I'm trying to get her attention by doing this.

I'm trying to explain, but the next thing I know I'm in Gerard's chambers yet again. He teases me about only making it ten yards out of the house. Then, he rapes me again.

We have a discussion and an agreement (more his agreeing and my submitting). He promises not to send spies after me the next day, but if I do not agree to be turned by midnight and marry him, I will die.

I run and I make it, but he finds me sitting on a bench as if I were simply waiting. And I was. We go to a hotel and he doesn't rape me, although we have a discussion.

I agree to marry him on a few conditions. The first is that he may no longer have mistresses. The second is that he will treat me as a wife, not as a toy or sex slave.

He agrees and then I ask him some questions about turning. One of them is if female vampires continue to have periods and he tells me know. In a sad voice I murmur that I will never be able to have a child. He corrects me and tells me that it is possible for vampires to have children. I tell him I want a child and he agrees that we can have one in 100 years.

Then, he turns me in a scene ripped straight from the pages of Interview With the Vampire. He sucks my blood and then draws his own with a device on his finger. I drink his blood. Then he calls a member of the hotel staff to our room and I drink their blood.

I'm repulsed after I realize what I've done and I yell something about how I can't kill innocent people for food. He snides me on having a soft heart, but tells me that I can drink from rapists, thieves, murderers, drug dealers if I so choose. He tells me that I need to drink blood from at least 6 people if I'm to retain proper strength.

Another part of the backstory enters here. Vampires can go out in daylight, cannot be staked through the heart, but can be severly hurt by holy water.

Fast forward one or two months and I realize Gerard is having an affair with a man, not a woman, and that man is his brother. This is when he refuses to give up his other lover and also how I learn of the turning of the five band members.

Mikey was turned first at the age of 20. He turned Gerard next, when Gerard was 26. After that I'm not sure who was turned next, but the point is that they were all turned and are now each nearly two thousand years old. In this era they have chosen to be a rock group.

I also realize that despite Mikey being older in the ways of vampires, Gerard is the leader of our 'cult', if you will.

I grow bored of my life. I may have been raped every night, but running was a struggle that I enjoyed. Gerard agrees to a game I've concocted in my head. We are going to find a night and humans that will be falling into the same trap my friends and I were tricked into so long ago, except now I will be in the subway car.

We create every scene, including the young woman running everyday and my husband raping her everytime she is caught, with me right there to watch.

One night he leaves after violating her and I stay behind. She asks how I can love a man like that and I break her neck.

Then ... I wake up.
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 11th, 2006 at 11:25pm
uhmm holy fuck?
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
January 11th, 2006 at 11:28pm
Yeah, that's what I thought. I'm also shocked that I remembered it, especially the details. I think it's a sign that I have to turn it into a story.

Hehe
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 11th, 2006 at 11:30pm
Ahaha. Yeahh. that was rather amazing.
I think i dreamed about them last night actually. But i cannot remember any details
xkillerqueen
Motor Baby
xkillerqueen
January 11th, 2006 at 11:36pm
ok thats crazy to be dreamning that stuff ^^^. ive had one where i open the door and all of mcr is there becuase mikey has to use my bathroom and they are all just sitting on my couch playing resident evil and a slinky. otherwise...my dreams usually consist of me drinking kool-aid and then i wake up.
MadHatterMCR
Bleeding on the Floor
MadHatterMCR
January 11th, 2006 at 11:37pm
New dream.

I was messing around with Google Earth the other day and I looked up the town where Mikey and Gerard grew up. Then I remembered the old I'm Not Okay video, where they were in their house.

In my dream, I was wearing what looked like Frank the Bunny from Donnie Darko's outfit and Gerard's skeleton jammies mixed. I went into their house at one in the morninng. All of the MCR boys were asleep with their girlfriends *SLEEPING* and I just went around looking at all of the teacups.
Then, at about two am, their mom came up to me and was like, "Who the hell are you?"
I just looked at her and left.
In my dream, it was all over the news. Gerard was like, "Yeah...Our fans are willing to go to any level of obsession over us, apparently...They're wild."

It was really gay. I liked my tuxedo dream better.
MEAGHAN;;TERROR TWIN
Shotgun Sinner
MEAGHAN;;TERROR TWIN
January 11th, 2006 at 11:39pm
i went to an mcr show w/ my friend. there. i battled 50 million teeny boppers off gerard....trying to like take locks of his hair and sell it on ebay. he said thanks. Frank in a green bathrobe wtih blue moons and stars on it...he took it off and had his tight black jeans with holes in the knees and his cirlcle jerks shirt. mikey coming out on a toy truck with gas and put it in a motor saying "this makes the bass louder" and he plays me."it does
friend"it sounds awsoem"

i meet mcr the end.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 12th, 2006 at 04:10pm
holy crap that one was alot of writing
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
January 12th, 2006 at 10:30pm
Ok.. I just had this dream last night.. and I aboslutly loved it and wish it would come ture.. ok.. here we go..

My Chem was supposed to be having a concert at my school in our auditorium and I was helping the school by showing them around and I brought a few of them to my classes..

next I was in the grocery store w/ one of my friend and it's just me and her and we wrere just hanging out and then her cell phone rang.. she sounded all sarcatstic after finding our who it was and then she was like "hold on"..

she gave me her phone and I was like "hello?" and it was Gerard on the other end.. he kept telling me stuff about how excited he was for the conert tomarrow and while I was trying to talk to him
(being all fangirl and everything) my friend just kept talking about this guy she always talks about and he's a redhead (and my friends think she likes him, but she said no) and Gerard was like "You know that redhead Lina [my friend] likes?" and I said "Yeah".. He said "I think Lina should dye the back of her head red like I did a while back" (if anyone here remebers when he did) "I think it'll be really cool!" I told him I'll tell her if she would ever shut up!

So I go home and go online and one of my other friends is on and we see that Frank's online so we start to IM him and he just kept saying all these really funny things..

I told them I get tired so I got off and went to bed.. I end up not being able to sleep 'cause I was soo excited about the concert so I just sit on my bed and watch tv..

Next thing I know I'm waking up and "Helena" is on the TV.. that made me happy, but I would of liked to extend that dream.. just to see the concert.. I've only seen them in concert once, but I want to see them again sooo bad! ok.. so that was my dream.. so yeah! I just have to say that, that was the best MCR dream I EVER had!
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
January 13th, 2006 at 11:54am
druscilla_way (sorry I don't know your real name Embarassed) your dream was disturbing, but awesome. I think you should write a story about it!
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
January 13th, 2006 at 11:57am
I've had loads of MCR dreams, but I can't remember any properly Crying or Very sad they're all blurry, though I can remember one particular night when I was ill I had about 6 dreams about Mikey. I kept waking up, and each time I went back to sleep I'd dream about Mikey. I can't remember what happened in the dreams, all I can remember are various images of me and Mikey. And that's it! It pisses me off I can't remember them, because all of your dreams sound so cool...

I want to dream about them tonight and remember it!
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 13th, 2006 at 02:48pm
OHMAGAD

I had a dream last night i went to a place to get all of my MCR posters framed. and the lady folded them up and i started crying. then she framed it so only gerards facewas showing and i was crying and screaming at her ubtil she put it back to normal...

i guess thats what happens when you take nyquill..
123mcrpunkrocker123
Killjoy
123mcrpunkrocker123
January 13th, 2006 at 03:41pm
I've got a dream. Just dont tell me this dream is weird because I already know it is........it was the first dream of MCR or mainly *Gerard*

It's about one of MCR video shoot of no particular scene which is related to any video..just a plain video shoot some about like a fun fair rollercoaster ride. And I was like hiding and taking peek... and there was a voices behind me whihc is Gerard who like asking what was I doing here.... we got along in a chat and yeah... sorta....made out Gerard....

I know this is weird.
~Romance~
Salute You in Your Grave
~Romance~
January 13th, 2006 at 06:28pm
Elsamanda:
I've had a lot of strange mcr-dreams. one of them were when I sewed a hat for Ray, and it didn't fit because of his hair. He told me to fuck off and I started crying. Then he apologised and made me cookies! He had a really cute apron with flowers on it.

Very Happy!! I like the apron! Smile
ChokeMe
Fabulous Killjoy
ChokeMe
January 13th, 2006 at 08:04pm
i had this one where I was in my house and i was there alone with MCR, all of them except Bob. I have no idea where he was... anyways. I woke up and Gerard and Mikey were sleeping in my sister's room in her bed...and then Ray was in my parent's room passed out on the floor...don't know why...and then i went into my room and frank was in my bed, but i didn't know that cause it was dark, so i didn't know until he put his arm around me. and then i looked over and i was like "wow! frank's in my bed! why!??!" lol. or that's what i was thinking at least. Then my mom woke me up b/c i had to go to hell (school...*gag*...) so i never found out why they were in my house, and sleeping, or where bob was, or why ray was passed out on the floor...it was really freaky....REALLY FREAKY. I still don't know where bob went....
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
January 13th, 2006 at 08:15pm
i had this one last week...its kinda a my chemical romance dream but the band weezer was in it...its quiet weird...

My friend sonia and i went to a weezer concert (and im not a fan or Weezer) and we were in the mosh pits all like "YEAAAA!! WEEEEZERRRRR! =w= (thats the weezer sign, fyi)" and stuff like that. after the concert we went to sonia's limo (in this dream, she was like ETREMELY wealthy) and Bob was our swedish driver. then we heard a knock on the window and bob was all like "ohpen ze vindow" and we did and Ray was there and was all like "where is my cheese?!" and sonia was all like "wtf? what cheese?" then he repeated, "WHERE IS MY CHEESE?!" and we got freaked out so we ran inside the arena. We ran into River (the lead singer of Weezer, thats the only members name i know) and he was like, "where is my sausage?!" and we were like "HUH!?" and again he said "WHERE IS MY SAUSAGE!?" then Ray came up behind us and started yelling "WHERE IS MY CHEESE?!" and River started yelling "WHERE IS MY SAUSAGE!?" and then i woke up.....

again, it was realy weird...
rockpapersuzi.
Always Born a Crime
rockpapersuzi.
January 13th, 2006 at 08:54pm
^lmfao!

I had a dream that my prep sister was telling me a story about her day...

"Omigosh. Like, when i got home, there was this weird guy standing in our kitchen with all black on and black hair and he smelled like smoke. gross. so i went up to him and said--

"what's your name? you smell like smoke and you're all gross and goth-y. if you're gonna be like that, you're gonna have to leave the house."

--and he said--

"Andy."

--and i was like,--

*disapprovingly skeptical look*
"What's your name?"

--and he said--

"Fine. My name is Gerard and I'm from a band called My Chemical Romance...I'm here to see your sister, Suzi"

--i was like--

*'what?' look on face....WTF*
"get out of my house"

THE END
(i woke up)
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
Jazz Hands
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
January 14th, 2006 at 12:58pm
I've had a few dreams of MCR. In one of them Mikey asked me up on stage cause I had a MUSE T-shirt on and then all this stuff happened and Gerard tried to get me drunk...

Then I had this dream where Gerard and Ville Valo came out of a sauna wearing towels and then the dreamed jumped into the museum of modern art in Helsinki where they (Ville and Gee) chased me around (fully dressed) 'cause everyone was playing tag....

I mostly see Ville Valo in my dreams though Gerard has started appear more and more often... the weird thing is that they mostly just hang around in the background as the dream is rarely about them...