Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR dreams...

AuthorMessage
*EverybodyLies*
Joining The Black Parade
*EverybodyLies*
January 27th, 2006 at 08:36pm
.Torn.and.Frayed.:
I had a dream that Frank was the prime minister of Canada... weird.

Oh how I wish he was... We would have SUCH a fun country!
dearest helpless
Wild Eyed Joker
dearest helpless
January 27th, 2006 at 09:53pm
I dream about them a lot lately (maybe I listen to them too much..is that possible?!!!) Once Mikey asked me to come back with him to Tennessee and i just kept thinking...but you don't live in Tennessee (wtf?!)

Then I had this dream where I was dating gerard and all he wanted to do was sleep, and Mikey or someone else in the band kept bothering him and he just kept telling them to go away and me to come to bed. Next thing I know I'm in this tiny store because I wanted a cherry coke and he walks in the store to bring me back home all pissed off at me because I left the house.

I woke up thinking "Gosh damn! Possessive much Gerard?!"
FireAtWill
Killjoy
FireAtWill
February 3rd, 2006 at 04:30pm
i had a dream that i was playing D & D in my basement with gerard, mikey, frank, and bob when some rapper dude (i think it was 50 cent) came and shot gerard. then he yelled at gerard "bullet proof vest's are only for people in gangs." then when hes about to leave ray randomly appears. ray takes a gun out of his hair and shoots the rapper in the head and says "well your gang isn't here to save you now." then he dies and gerard magically dosent have a gun shot wound.

kinda strange but it made me laugh
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
February 4th, 2006 at 02:01pm
I had a dream i was in a Hot Topic.. and i was looking for action figures.. and I kept thinking i saw MCR ones.. and then i found one.. but it didint say MCR on the top and the guy was a mix between like all the band members.

And I had a teenie dream that I was sitting next to Gerard in an interview and they asked if he had a girlfriend and he said not anymore and then smiled at me. *Squeal*

Yeah.

Both last night.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 4th, 2006 at 10:50pm
I had a dream last night (after Rage, when the making of helena and ghost of you were on) where Mikey died Crying or Very sad and then the rest of the band was carrying his coffin out of the church (like in helena) and Frank was too short to help carry it so he was off to the side doing a little leprechaun dance. Up until the leprechaun dance it was normal.

I have no idea why he was dancing like a leprechaun.
...All We Are...
Killjoy
...All We Are...
February 5th, 2006 at 12:49am
bah i always seem to have dreams involving gerard, theyre not dirty ones or anything. but he always ends up staring at me....
i'mokaynow
Killjoy
i'mokaynow
February 6th, 2006 at 06:29pm
the FUNKIEST WEIRDEST Gerard-would-worry-for-my-sanity-mcr-dream was a dream that Gerard was my biological father. Now THAT was weird. but he picked me up from school everyday in a red corvette. That was cool.
[Dial Zero for Operator]
Bleeding on the Floor
[Dial Zero for Operator]
February 6th, 2006 at 10:33pm
the only MCR dream I recall was one where my mom was trying to take me to a hospital and when I got there, it was like, an office with glass walls and I was restrained and everything while they drew all this blood.

& then, MCR is just chilling in the waitingroom, reading freakin' TIMELIFE magazines... While I'm all screaming and writhing in pain... Nice, right?
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 11th, 2006 at 09:18pm
Shea:
the only MCR dream I recall was one where my mom was trying to take me to a hospital and when I got there, it was like, an office with glass walls and I was restrained and everything while they drew all this blood.

& then, MCR is just chilling in the waitingroom, reading freakin' TIMELIFE magazines... While I'm all screaming and writhing in pain... Nice, right?

phoar!
[Dial Zero for Operator]
Bleeding on the Floor
[Dial Zero for Operator]
February 11th, 2006 at 09:19pm
I know. Blech.
dearest helpless
Wild Eyed Joker
dearest helpless
February 11th, 2006 at 09:22pm
I had a dream the other night about Gerard and he was put on house arrest and kept proudly showing me his ankle bracelet. (I kept thinking, uhh Gerard that's not something to be proud of.) But they let him out of the house to do concerts still and at the concert he looked like he does now but when he would be in the house he looked like the old Gerard with the chubbyishness and the long black hair.

It confused me greatly but still nice to dream about MCR. Wink
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 11th, 2006 at 09:23pm
im not a dreamer and it depresses me, its all just . . .black- MAYBE IM DREAMIN ON GEE'S HAIR! WOOP WOOP
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 11th, 2006 at 09:23pm
jk jk
bobbin
Killjoy
bobbin
April 30th, 2006 at 01:48am
I had this dream where Ray Bob and Frank were in this like posh train with me and we were going to get assassinated so we wore one of those ugly judge wigs and hid in this room. There was cake and we ate it all. then we got killed for eating unauthorized cake. Shocked I have very weird dreams.
attentionWHORE
Joining The Black Parade
attentionWHORE
April 30th, 2006 at 02:05am
^ lol! thats funny!
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
April 30th, 2006 at 02:13am
I had a dream where Gerard was this demented Vampire and he was in this sewege place underground. He was SERIOUSLY attacking this blonde girl there. He's eyes were like white, blood all over his face and he was just shaking the poor girl! And I saw that in my dream >_< SCARY
One was where I was actually hanging out and chillin' with the whole entire band. We were just going around these different stores and gas stations chillin' then it struck me in the dream that I was hanging out with MCR. I was like, "Darn it! I need to buy a camerea!" I went into this store and spent like at least a long moment picking out a camera. When I got outside the band left me and so I called them up and the dream took me to where they were now. In their van sleeping and Gerard saying, "Sorry we're in the freeway." I was like "Darn it!"
This other one I had was a mixed dream between MCR and FFTL. They were all in my room just chillin' again. Soon my aunt and uncle came. I tooka picture with Gerard like seriously I was touching his face while I took the picture kind of thing. Soon I noticed that my bed was pushed away from the wall. Just far enough for Mikey and Alicia making out there! I just seriousl got on top of them and said, "ORGY!" To their faces! Soon Sonny was like looking at my wall and said, "How come you don't have posters of us?" I think I told him to shut up. Haha. I left my room for a moment and when I came back everyone literally redecorated my room. Just my walls. I called my mom to buy a camera so I could take more pics of MCR and FFTL. When she got home I took pictures and the pictures never came out!

And this other one I can't remeber and I'm getting a headache trying to remember!
Haha
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
April 30th, 2006 at 12:12pm
I had a dream that was mostly Ville Valo (which is weird because I don't know that much about HIM) but gerard way was in it. I was with a group of people in a weird medieval battlefield fighting something kinda like what the nazgul rode in LOTR, and then we went in to this cafeteria place and I hadn't done my history homework so I had to work with my history teacher. I noticed that Ville Valo and Gerard were standing there. After a while, I was done with that, and I went over to my friends. Gerard left, but Ville went around signing autographs. I was at the last table he came to, and my history teacher called me back, but I ignored him. Then Ville reached my table, and I looked in my pocket for something to sign. I accidentally pulled out a dollar bill and then put that back and found a piece of paper. He was really nice about waiting, and signed it with his name and the date, which was in January. I don't remember whether the date was actually correct or not.
Then I had a sort of half dream with gerard in it. I was with a group of my friends, and we were going to an MCR concert. We were walking down a dark street when this guy in all black with his face covered told us that one of us had to die, the others could live. I said I would die and walked up to the man. He took off what was covering his face, and it was Gerard. He then said something like he should stop scaring his fans or else he wouldn't have any left, and then at the concert I got to go up on stage. I think I got this from, in a live version I have of Our Lady of Sorrows on my iPod, his speech about friends, which says something like, "you grab that motherfucker by the throught, and say, 'you are my best fucking friend, and I would die for you.'"
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
April 30th, 2006 at 12:16pm
^Man I wish I could go upstage with the band
Even IN a dream
Synyster
Salute You in Your Grave
Synyster
April 30th, 2006 at 12:16pm
^whoa...meaningful

I had this dream were gerard had a ponytail, and they were protesting something...and the interviewers were supposed to be asking questions about the protest but kept asking questions about the ponytail and gerard got really pissed and shot one of them

in all honesty...gerard looks bad in a ponytail o.O
Tabatha!
Bleeding on the Floor
Tabatha!
April 30th, 2006 at 04:32pm
i had this very weird dream where i was chilling with the band at somewhere, and it was kinda like a party, and me and frankie were talking, then he grabbed my waist and pulled me into some room that turned out to be the bathroom, and he tried to kiss e, but i kept pushing him away (which is highly unlikely what i would do in real life) and i asked about his girlfriend, and he said they broke up, and then i gave in and we started makingout, then i woke up just when it was getting good Sad Very Happy
it was kinda very weird Confused Very Happy