Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR dreams...

AuthorMessage
*Im With The Band*
Killjoy
*Im With The Band*
January 14th, 2006 at 02:50pm
well i had a dream that didn't directly relate to the band but to one of the songs. i think it was I Never Told You What I Do For A Living...yeah that was it.

so in my dream this kid from my math class was shooting people and i got shot twice in the back and i died, yes, i watched myself die. creepy, right? and then my friend erick was there and he disappeared, he looked a little like mikey actually.....but he does anyway.

so yeah i figured it was like that one line "And never again, and never again. they gave us two shots to the back of the head and we're all dead now" so yeah, that was meh dream.
~violin freak~
Fabulous Killjoy
~violin  freak~
January 14th, 2006 at 11:31pm
i had a dream that my parents kicked me out and i needed a ride to my gig and i saw Gerard with a carraige and horses which was very funeral like but didnt have a top then i asked him if he would give me a ride and he was like you dont have money so screw off and i told him i reeely needed it so he was all like fine jump in then it rained and the horses ran off and i went to sleep *yeah asleep in my dream* and when i woke up Gerard was staring at me and i flipped out becasue there were no horses and we were in the middle of nowhere and then these people in this van drove by and gave us a ride and then gerard put his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulders and i laid my head on his and i remeber thinking no no no you like mikey MIKEY not Gerard and then i saw mikey and he ws carriyng snakes so i freaked out and made him drop the snakes then we all went to Wal mart and destroyed the store
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
January 15th, 2006 at 01:43pm
I haven't had one, but my best friend did, and I was in it. So...we were at our old elementary school, and Frankie and Mikey were there. I got pics with Mikey, and so did she, and then I got pics with Frankie. I got all mad and told her that she couldn't get pictures with him for some reason, and I refused to take one. Mikey grabbed her cellphone and threw it, and she was like, "Hey! That's my mom's!" and so she grabbed his cellphone, which had a little red bow on the antenna. Mikey was like, "Whatever you do, don't untie the bow!" So I reached out to grab it and give it back to Mikey, but I grabbed it by the bow. Obviously it untied, and the last thing in her dream was Mikey on his knees, screaming "NOOOOO!"

Teehee.
*Im With The Band*
Killjoy
*Im With The Band*
January 21st, 2006 at 05:55pm
i had another MCR dream the other night, rather tragic really...*tear*

ok so i'm Gerard in this dream, it's kinda weird...

So me and the band are going to be on an MTV show called Spotlight ((which is actually on VH1 not MTV)) and we get there and stuff. So they (the MTV ppl) have us all stand in different places with one spotlight in the middle that can move anywhere. So right when the show starts everyone in the crowd is telling us to die, go to hell, fuck off, etc. Bob was just like 'wtf is going on?', Frank was all pissed off, way much. Ray was hiding behind a chair, and i was really pissed and telling everyone to shut up. Then the spotlight turns on, and it's on Mikey. Mikey got very nervous cuz he was the only one that could be seen by the light and he was upset that everyone was hating us. So ((poor mikey)) Mikey started to cry and as he did the MTV Spotlight show host came and started talking to Mikey, just making him more and more upset. Then i yelled at the host to leave my brother alone. After i yelled a girl came running onto the stage, she didn't work for MTV or anything like it. ((it was the real me)) So she walked over to Frank and told him to get a shotgun to kill the crew. Frank gladly did so. Then she told Ray to attack the audience with the chair he had. Bob was still confused so she just left him alone. She told me to help Mikey get outt here and that as soon as she was done killing MTV she'd meet us at the bus stop.

I woke up before i could see what happened next, but i woke up nearly crying! i felt so bad for Mikey!! poor baby....aww sugar..

[/i]
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
January 21st, 2006 at 06:04pm
lmao..i had a dream about frankie it was quite strange too. mk, so one night i was sleeping and i woke up because i heard someone screaming, so i went down stairs and i heard someone crying out my name from a closet so..when i open the closet door o.o; i saw frankie sitting there crying and so i just stood there..and all the sudden he pulled me in and closed the door and was like holding me really tight so i couldn't move and he started kissing me and thats when i woke up Sad Sad -_- just as the dream gets good..lmao
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
January 21st, 2006 at 07:29pm
oo that is really sad. . .RIGHT as u get in the closet. . not fun, but u got SOME action!!!
MerciPourLeVenin_XXX
Really Not Okay
MerciPourLeVenin_XXX
January 22nd, 2006 at 09:53am
I had one.I was the girl in the helena vid and as the guys were carrying my coffin to the hearse...gerard opened up the lid and said "good-bye...FOREVER!!!!" OMG it was freaky.then i woke up
Feel What You Feel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Feel What You Feel.
January 22nd, 2006 at 09:58am
I had this wicked weird dream a while ago where Frank came to my house and told me I won a day with MCR. Then he knocked over a gate in my house so my rabbit and dog got to each other and ran outside. Then there was two of my dog....SO i caught one of my dog, my mom caught my rabbit. Then I asked her if I could stay home from school to spend the day with MCR, and she said no, I had missed too much school (which was true because I was sick the week before). Then she said I was already late. Then I woke up to her telling me I was late for school....That was wicked weird....
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
January 22nd, 2006 at 11:47am
I just had one a few nights ago.. it had to do with something like Frank moving somwhere..

oh.. I remeber the other one I had.. I had a dream where I was at a MCR concert (or watching it on TV) and Gerard, Ray, and Mikey were singing that stupid song "listen to your heart" (idk who sings it.. I hate that song) yes.. Mikey was singing.. not only that... Mikey had dyed his hair black!! Then I woke up and that stupid song was on the radio.. (I don't listen to that station anymore)

I really think that Mikey should really dye his hair black.. he is sxe.. all in favor, say "I".. "I!!!"
combat baby
Demolition Lover
combat baby
January 22nd, 2006 at 03:30pm
I had a dream where I was standing in this blue room , with my eyes closed then I opened them and I was in a gym that had a gigantic pool and fell in it & was drowning then I closed my eyes and died.
But then I opened them and see Gerard he asked me if I was okay I said yes & asked where the rest of the band was then he said "shhhhh things will get better"
& I was like "what are you talking about?"
"then he said you will see , just hold on"
The he dissapeared .
And teh room turned red & once again I feel into a pool of blood drowned Frank saved me & the same thing happened with all the member of the band , just with diffferent colours , but at the end one of them I couldn`t see who said "Just hold on and dont let go "
& the all of a sudden my alarm woke me up.
*EverybodyLies*
Joining The Black Parade
*EverybodyLies*
January 22nd, 2006 at 04:02pm
I had one where I owned a nightclub that MCR loved to go to, and so did Ashlee Simpson, and Mikey ran into her and they fell in love(that would be WEIRD!) and me and Frank set up a Karaoke thingamajig. And the weirdest thing was we were all cartoony type dogs. Gerard makes one hot cartoon canine.
Mikey'sDemonGal
Killjoy
Mikey'sDemonGal
January 22nd, 2006 at 06:47pm
That's one wierd dream, though I bet Gerard would be hott as a dog.

If I've had any MCR dream's, I've forgotten them.
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
January 23rd, 2006 at 02:12am
I had a dream the other night that I was in officeworks and Gerard was trying to sell my lined paper and I started screaming because I wanted purple paper, then Mikey and Bob had a duel with rulers. It ended with us burning down officeworks, and when I woke up I felt really guilty. I think I should eat less sugar before I go to sleep.
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
January 23rd, 2006 at 05:18am
XxPoisoned_CookiexX:
I dont dream, so no.

same
Dies Alone.....
Motor Baby
Dies Alone.....
January 23rd, 2006 at 02:37pm
mine was last nite.............frank was hula hooping & then they all joined in & started singing mary had a little lamb..........i woke up laughing........
we are misfits
Motor Baby
we are misfits
January 23rd, 2006 at 06:39pm
i had a looong dream in which i was at a concert and Gerard had made a promise not to talk for the entire show, just to sing because everyone in the band was complainging that
he talked too much during concerts.
So Mikey comes on and starts telling all these
lame jokes and Frank's doing his spinny thing on the groung with his guitar, and he falls asleep.

Then Ray starts flirting with random girls, and Gerard is just grinding his teeth for 30 minutes.

Finally, he takes the mike from Mikey and says "Mikey shut the hyell up! This is not Mikey's funcking comedy hour!"
And mikey cries and runs away, and gerard says"Well at least ive got.... Bob? Where the hell is Bob! Who lost Bob?"

And bob left a letter saying he quit b/c they were all too imature and he decided to open a petting zoo for little kids.

And then i had to help Gerard find Mikey.....

lol
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
January 23rd, 2006 at 07:41pm
I've never had an MCR dream, but I've had a Travis Barker dream.
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
January 27th, 2006 at 08:38am
I had a dream last night that I was watching MTV's TRL (ewww.. MTV >_<Wink and they were talking non stop about MCR 'cause they was going to be a new video coming out! So they kept talking about the clip that they were going to show about the new video and you would only get this one and only chance to see it 'cause you'll never see it again! They weren't even going to play the whole video!! (bastards!!) So when they finally showed the video.. it was this crystal type place setting (if you watch smallville.. you know that crystal place.. well it looks like that) and there was water running and people were standing around working and freezing to death. Next you see Gerard in his bullet proof vest and black pants sliding from this hill on the water and landing in this huge puddle, which was supposed to lead to somewhere. Then behind were all these people dressed as different mytholigical characters and they were falling in the puddle too.. next thing I know, I got sucked into the crystal place and.. the rest doesn't have to do MCR. But I'm not sure what the music video it was, but they played GOY, so it was prob that... idk.. it was wierd!
KaHLi!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
KaHLi!
January 27th, 2006 at 09:10am
i had a dream..that i was with all of my ex-friends..
and we were at a grocery store. and my friends were all obsessed with gerard. lol and then there was this elevator..and gerard and ray and frank came out of it. so i was in shock! and my friends started screamin and goin crazy, literally! they ran straight for gerard (and this was so realistic Shocked ) and then i was all upset cause i didn't have a camera or anything for them to sign..and i went up to ray first n told him how much i loved his guitar playin and how upset i was that i didnt have anything for him to sign lol. so then he gave me his pony tail haha Laughing . n then he hugged me...no he didnt hug me he squeezed me to death. and i couldnt breath. n then i woke up lol. haha and it was so realistic to! i could actually feel myself suffocating cause he was so strong...it was so ...weird lmao. Confused
.Torn.and.Frayed.
Killjoy
.Torn.and.Frayed.
January 27th, 2006 at 08:08pm
I had a dream that Frank was the prime minister of Canada... weird.