Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR dreams...

AuthorMessage
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
July 1st, 2008 at 03:02am
The night before I went to see Todd Rundgern I had a dream MCR was opening, and was SO exited, I really thought it was gonna happen. Then I woke up and realized it was a dream and was kinda down. Oh well, TR Rocked it anyway. Amazing Show!
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
July 2nd, 2008 at 04:00pm
This dream happed only a few days ago... it was so realistic.

I dreamed that I was walking in a huge city, like Chigago or something, but there was, like, nobody there - no people, no cars... except Gerard, who was walking in the opposite direction on the other side of the road. It was snowing really lightly, but there wasn't any on the ground. He stopped and looked at some book store window, and I crossed the street to see him.

I didn't ask for his photograph, or anything... I just said, "Hey," and he smiled and said "Hey," back. We walked for a long time, just talking, but I don't remember what we talked about. I just remember him being very nice and the both of us being kind of quiet; he enjoyed my company and I was completely content with having this super-long conversation with him.

And then, after a really long time, he turned to me and said, "I'm sorry. I have to go." And then I, like, started to cry a little, and he hugged me and kissed my cheek and said, "I'll never change, I promise."

I watched him walk away, his hands shoved in his pockets and him looking at the ground. And then he just... disappeared... he literally dissolved into thin air.

And then I woke up. It was the saddest, weirdest, most extraordinary dream I have ever had, really. It was amazing.
Stand!I'mStillHere
Awake and Unafraid
Stand!I'mStillHere
July 2nd, 2008 at 04:51pm
last night i dreamt there was video on youtube of Mikey singing at one of their concerts-he had nice singing voice too.
The Fab Four
Always Born a Crime
The Fab Four
July 5th, 2008 at 08:34pm
I had such an odd dream last night.
My friend is obsessed with murderers and last night i watched an interview where Gerard says they intrest him too.
So in my dream I met the band and I was talking to Gerard and he was starting become really good friends with me then my friend turns up and they start bonding over Fred West or something...I was rather pissed.
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
July 5th, 2008 at 09:59pm
people say u have dreams about stuff that u like think about during the day
hence mcrs in my dreams alot and theyre always doing weird stuff or theyre randomly just sitting the backround
best dream:
me, gee, mikey, john lennon, and george harrison just sitting on a couch and it was like dead silence
so random.....but so amazing
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
July 8th, 2008 at 06:01pm
last night i had a dream that i was at some sort of train station or something where we just had to wait around forever and Gee was there and i tried to convince him to sleep in a booth with me. . .Tehe
facepalm.
Jazz Hands
facepalm.
July 10th, 2008 at 07:47am
I had a dream that Gerard came to pick me up from the stables and he had a little red nissan type car and it had seats on the top.. The it turns out he's bald and he keeps his wigs in the glove compartment.
Oo
Jenny.
Jenny.
July 10th, 2008 at 08:20am
Gerard and Marilyn Manson appeared...randomly..
They were naked. Marilyn Manson was the good guy, and Gerard was evil.
Emobutnotsuicidal
Killjoy
Emobutnotsuicidal
July 10th, 2008 at 10:43am
ive had one...they are yje best sort of dreams(except from...oh well-doesnt matter!)x
Famous Living Dead
Fabulous Killjoy
Famous Living Dead
July 10th, 2008 at 11:22am
i had like 2 different dreams about them last night.
Here it goes:

1: I was like i tivoli with my best friend and my mum, and then suddenly we were sitting on this bench, and then MCR began to play at like at stage above us, like in the crowd. and i was like 'omgggg! i need to go up and see them!' and my mum was all like, noooo to many people. But then i looked up at the above stage-thingy and i saw Gerard just standing there smiling at me, but then my lenses fell out and i was like couldn't see anything and i asked my mum 'is he still there?!?!!' and she was like nooo there's no one? then i ran up at the stage and suddenly MCR stopped and dissapeared, and Nightwish began to play O.o

2: i was like at an MCR concert and having the best time of my life, but i was not with anyone, and i like was alone on a spot with no other people, really close to the scene. Then Gee was going down and asking me if i was okay, and i began to cry, and he brought me back on stage, and made me do this dance thing with him and singing. Very embarrassing, but like the best dream i ever had. And Gee kept looking at me and holding his arm around my shoulder :'D
((then i woke up, and was like nooooooo!))

once i had another one. don't exactly remember, but something about me walking down a road in spain, i think?, then i suddenly saw Gerard and i was like 'OMG! it's Gerard!!!!!!!!' (i was walking alone, by the way.) then a little later i met my mother and grandmother again and i was like 'OMG! i just saw Gerard!' and they were like, 'hmm we were talking at him at the mall' ..! and i got really pissed. Why didn't they call me? ;_;

lmao xD
Fallenleaf
Killjoy
Fallenleaf
July 11th, 2008 at 10:37am
I think I had one of those on Wednesday night.....all I remember is Gerard was on the TV singing "Famous Last Words"....and now I promise myself I will NOT listen to any CD with MCR on it while I'm sleeping (my CD was burned)
savannah's gone.
Bleeding on the Floor
savannah's gone.
July 15th, 2008 at 06:27am
I had a Bob dream once. It was very sweet.
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
July 16th, 2008 at 01:38am
I have WAY too many MCR dreams. Here are a few:

1. I was ice-skating for a contest, and I won. When I was done, Gerard was my father, and he congratulated me, I think. After that, we walked out, and we were in a room full of guinea pigs. They were in small cages, and there were a lot of them per cage. They were adorable, though. We might've been in Frank's house, but I don't know.

2. I forget where I was, but Gerard gave me something signed "Gee Wayh." Dreams often distort things, but I thought it was odd when I was in the dream. That's all I remember that was MCR-ish from that dream.

3. I was at some kind of store. I don't know what kind, but whatever. My mom was there. Frank was there, but he was like 5 years old or something. My mom was baby-sitting him O_O xD. So then I forget a lot about what happened in between, but then we were in my yard. Frank wanted to fly on my back. I was just about to fly when it started to rain. Then, he went in. According to the dream, Gerard was his brother, but I didn't see him. Around there is when it ended.

4. I was flying over the mountains with MCR.

5. I was at school, and MCR were there. Anyways, MCR and I went on an elevator, and it started to turn. That's all I clearly remember from that one, though.

There are a ton more.

Also, I haven't told ANYONE about this one, yet:

I was on the bus to school, and Gerard was on the bus. He was a teen in my dream and was my boyfriend ( XDDDD.) Anyways, it was night time in the dream. We got off and went into my school. He was a vampire in the dream, so the school didn't approve of him going to the school. He wanted to prove that he was actually not a bad guy, but he ended up attacking the principal. The dream was quite odd but sweet (xD.) It was night time during the whole dream. I think I woke up after he attacked the principal. I think it was one of the sweetest dreams I've ever had, though xD.

I think I'm over-obsessed with MCR xD.
My_Innocent_Romance1
Killjoy
My_Innocent_Romance1
July 16th, 2008 at 01:46am
I had one where I was talking to Gerard and I asked where Mikey was.
Then there was a flash of light and then I was making out with Mikey.
His tongue was in my mouth and I actually felt it it was weird....
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
July 16th, 2008 at 02:20am
I had one where Frank punched me in the shoulder and rolled his eyes when I started crying.

I had one where Frank's pants and underwear fell down and everyone was laughing at him. He started crying on Mikey's shoulder, and Mikey was hugging him.

I had one where Gerard started stripping on stage.

I had one that my friend Yuri and I were in her garage sleeping, and they were with us.
We were all in green sleeping bags. And then someone came and killed us with cyanide.

And I had one last night where Gerard came up to me, grabbed my arm and said "Say 'I will never tell a lie.' "
STFUvanner_x
Killjoy
STFUvanner_x
July 16th, 2008 at 11:34am
I have had LOADS of MCR dreams. My recent one was being at a mall, and my brother appearing out of thin air at a cinnabon line(wtf?) and we both got in a fight about Paramore, since he doesnt listen to them, so i ran off, mad as ever, and suddenly running into Gerard. All i did was make a weird face 0.o we suddenly started taking pictures with eachother, and then he finally said "Lets go get tacos". Best dream ever....
Bullets of Revenge
Fabulous Killjoy
Bullets of Revenge
July 17th, 2008 at 01:13am
I had another one the other night where I was just chilling with Gerard, Bob, and Frank. We rode around in a minivan (wtf?) and we got to a house and just talked and I tried really hard not to have any teenie moments while talking with them. ^^

This one was kind of sad. I walked into a room and my friend who doesn't even like MCR was taking a picture with Ray. I had a huge teenie moment and screamed and ran over to meet him (he gave me a weird look) but then security guards came and said we had to get in line to meet the guys and Ray left. I got in line and was trying to get over my embarassment of the teenie moment. Then I saw the guys in the distance and I asked my friend where Gerard was and she said in a truck (wtf?) and I started crying because I got so close to meeting them but I didn't. Then my sister woke me up. =/

The same night I had that dream, my other sister said she had a dream that she took me to a MCR concert. She said it looked like the VMA's and I was spazzing because we had VIP seating right in front of them. She got bored and sat down on this canopy bed thing to wait for me. Then Gerard came over and opened the canopy and said "You don't like my music?!" xD
Spring Nicht.
Bleeding on the Floor
Spring Nicht.
July 17th, 2008 at 01:41am
I had a dream once that Gerard was over at my house because their van broke down and they needed a phone, but all my neighbors didn't speak English (which is half true; my neighbors are mostly Asian), so they came to my house as a last resort.
He let me kiss him on the cheek before he left. : )
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
July 17th, 2008 at 11:29am
^ aww
lol
I had one last night :]

I was at one of their concerts with a few of my friends and it was at a church, but all of my teachers from school were there o_O and I was standing out by my mom and couldn't even see them playing and then they started to play Mama and I squealed and ran out there and my teacher,Mr. Davie saw me squeal and laughed and followed me and was watching with me lol. Then Gerard got off the stage and came towards the back and I started to shake and he grabbed my hand, but I didn't understand, so he told me to follow him and when I got up to the stage he told me to come up and then I was really shaking. Then he told me and a four other people up there we were going to play a song instead of them and everyone took all the instruments except for Ray's guitar, so I walked over and he was putting his guitar in a case and he's all like 'no one touches this guitar except me' I was like 'of course, I wouldn't want to drop it' and he shook his head and gave me a different one. then out of no where they started shooting out confetti and I couldn't see anything. Then they told us we were going to play Everlong by the Foo Fighters. lol. So we played and then the Foo Fighters came out lol and Then I woke up
sorry this is long, I haven't had a dream with them in it for a while, so I thought I would tell you.
Bullets of Revenge
Fabulous Killjoy
Bullets of Revenge
July 17th, 2008 at 04:29pm
Ok sorry I keep posting on this topic but I had a really good one last night.
So I was at this outdoor arena thing with a huge stage and I was standing right in front of the stage with some people that were talking among themselves. There weren't very many people there and there wasn't a concert going on so I'm not sure why I was there. But anyway next Gerard just starts walking across the stage and I am the only person that notices him. I just stare at him and start crying a little (why do I always cry in dreams?!) and he looks at me and walks over to me. He smiles and pulls me up on the stage with both hands and just hugs me for a very long time like he was telling me its ok. After that I told my friends that I had finally met him and I was so happy. The reason it was so good is because it was SO realistic... like his smile and his denim jacket and everything. He was so nice. =) When I woke up, I thought it had really happened and I was so confused.