AuthorMessage
Queefy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Queefy
July 29th, 2008 at 07:33pm
xXInfamousXx:
I've had a LOT of MCR dreams!

This is one of my favs:

I had a dream that I walked into Starbucks and everywhere was decorated with MCR merch. The people there were dressed in MCR shirts. I was wearing a black tee and dark wash jeans and my black converse, but when I walked in, I was wearing a MCR shirt like everyone else. On one side of the place there were a bunch of teens saying "OMG I CANNOT WAIT 'TIL MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE COMES HERE TODAY!!!!"

"MCR'S COMING HERE!?" I thought. I looked over to ther other side of the place and sitting around a table was Bob, Mikey, Gerard, Frank, and Ray!!! Nobody noticed that they were there! I ran over to them and asked if they could sign my shirt and they did and let me sit with them! We talked and talked for hours and hours and STILL no one noticed them! I had to go after like 9 hours (I have no idea why though! I would have stayed for a LONG time). They gave me their phone numbers and screen names! I also got a hug from them!

And when I left... the teens there were still saying "WHERE ARE THEY?!!?"

Cool dream! xD
Can you remember their numbers and screen names - maybe they used psychic powers to get in touch with you in your dream because they wanted you to contact them! Or something like that. ^^
Yeah I know, I'm weird. [:
Draco Malfoy.
Motor Baby
Draco Malfoy.
July 29th, 2008 at 08:07pm
I had a dream that Frank was my music teacher ^^
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
July 30th, 2008 at 01:53am
I had like 2 more. lol in the same night xD

one was MCR and something to do with prom... lmao I can't remember

and my other one was meeting Gerard in a store. I was with a friend and she's like 'hey look! it's Gerard.' he was doing a signing or something and I was wearing a black shirt, so he couldn't sign it, so I gave him one of my pink converse shoes and he signed one side and wrote Happy MCR day on the other side. lol. and then I woke up
FrankiieIero
Jazz Hands
FrankiieIero
July 30th, 2008 at 01:58am
LongLiveTheDead:
xXInfamousXx:
I've had a LOT of MCR dreams!

This is one of my favs:

I had a dream that I walked into Starbucks and everywhere was decorated with MCR merch. The people there were dressed in MCR shirts. I was wearing a black tee and dark wash jeans and my black converse, but when I walked in, I was wearing a MCR shirt like everyone else. On one side of the place there were a bunch of teens saying "OMG I CANNOT WAIT 'TIL MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE COMES HERE TODAY!!!!"

"MCR'S COMING HERE!?" I thought. I looked over to ther other side of the place and sitting around a table was Bob, Mikey, Gerard, Frank, and Ray!!! Nobody noticed that they were there! I ran over to them and asked if they could sign my shirt and they did and let me sit with them! We talked and talked for hours and hours and STILL no one noticed them! I had to go after like 9 hours (I have no idea why though! I would have stayed for a LONG time). They gave me their phone numbers and screen names! I also got a hug from them!

And when I left... the teens there were still saying "WHERE ARE THEY?!!?"

Cool dream! xD
Can you remember their numbers and screen names - maybe they used psychic powers to get in touch with you in your dream because they wanted you to contact them! Or something like that. ^^
Yeah I know, I'm weird. [:

Thanks!! I'm not sure what their #s or screen names were exactally but if I really think about it I could remember, I'll tell you if I get anything! :]
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
July 30th, 2008 at 04:54am
I had a dream last night where the whole Gerard being dead rumour was true and out of all my friends who are fans, I was the only one who seemed to care. So glad when I woke up.
River Rat
Jazz Hands
River Rat
August 3rd, 2008 at 02:19am
The night before last I had a dream I was at a hotel with my family and I had heard a rumor that Frank was staying at the same hotel, so when my mom went downstairs to the lobby I asked her if she could find out if he really was. She came back with his autograph, so I ran downstairs and talked to him for a long time and got some pictures with him... Very Happy

It was weird because I was the only person in the hotel who seemed to be interested in talking to him.

I think he was on his way to a Leathermouth show... There was more to the dream, but it was very vague.
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
August 3rd, 2008 at 02:34am
I had a dream I was dying of cancer. And The Make-A-Wish Foundation managed to get the whole band to come to my hospital and say hi to me on my deathbed. I told them all how much they'd inspired me and so many other people and then Gerard sang me Cancer.
o.0
Morbid much?
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
August 3rd, 2008 at 02:11pm
I have loads of dreams about being married to Mikey.

I remember the very first one,
I dreamed that I had woke up in a strange room (strange as in it wasn't my own) and I looked down and noticed that I was older, like in my twenties. So quietly I stood up and went to find that bathroom but I heard a snuffle from behind me so I turned slowly and looked at the bed I'd just been on only to see a sleeping Mikey way sprawled, face down across the bed (with the sheets covering his but, just Laughing) in the most adorable manner ever.

Despite the cuteness I still let out a squeal, ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

So eventually I snuck outta the bathroom and went to explore downstairs, I could smell coffee so I just kinda followed the scent.
I found the coffee pot in the kitchen so I went to pour myself some in the mug next to it (Saying "MIKEY FUCKING WAY" on it xD) then felt arms snake around my waist and someone whisper right in my ear;
"Morning gorgeous"
which resulted in me screaming and dropping the beautiful coffee all over the floor.

He was had nothing but black boxers and was like

"Woah what up with you?"

I just kinda stared at him like Cheese until I woke up.

rolling on floor
AwakexAndxUnafraid
Killjoy
AwakexAndxUnafraid
August 3rd, 2008 at 02:15pm
I had the official Worst MCR Dream Ever last summer. I dreamed poor Bob died in a car crash. I felt so bad after I woke up that my subconcious had killed Bobert
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
August 3rd, 2008 at 03:30pm
I dreamed that Gerard is my art teacher and he gaves us themes like:draw your favorite album cover or make a picture of the way you feel in school.I drew Revenge and he asked me:Are you trying to tell me something?And I answered him:Yes,I love your music Very Happy
raygunjones
Killjoy
raygunjones
August 3rd, 2008 at 04:33pm
yeah, the most recent one was about a week ago, i was chatting at a coffee table with gerard like he was an old friend, i was very disapointed when i woke up.
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
August 4th, 2008 at 09:25am
just_another_cog:
This dream happed only a few days ago... it was so realistic.

I dreamed that I was walking in a huge city, like Chigago or something, but there was, like, nobody there - no people, no cars... except Gerard, who was walking in the opposite direction on the other side of the road. It was snowing really lightly, but there wasn't any on the ground. He stopped and looked at some book store window, and I crossed the street to see him.

I didn't ask for his photograph, or anything... I just said, "Hey," and he smiled and said "Hey," back. We walked for a long time, just talking, but I don't remember what we talked about. I just remember him being very nice and the both of us being kind of quiet; he enjoyed my company and I was completely content with having this super-long conversation with him.

And then, after a really long time, he turned to me and said, "I'm sorry. I have to go." And then I, like, started to cry a little, and he hugged me and kissed my cheek and said, "I'll never change, I promise."

I watched him walk away, his hands shoved in his pockets and him looking at the ground. And then he just... disappeared... he literally dissolved into thin air.

And then I woke up. It was the saddest, weirdest, most extraordinary dream I have ever had, really. It was amazing.

Aw, thats so sweet.
I've had dreams like that before.

I was with Gerard and we met and became good friends then at the end he grabbed my hand and said:

"I'm really sorry, I have to go.."
I was obviously upset and replied
"No please don't go, I might not see you again" and I started to cry.
Then he looked right into my eyes and said
"Of course you will sugar, I'll always be with you."
I kinda smiled sadly and he smiled back and gave me a hug and with he whispered in my ear
"Now wake up"

...and I did.

The scaryish thing was the first thing I saw when I woke up was my MCR posters, I looked at Gerard and he almost looked different, It gave me the shivers.

I felt kinda weird the rest of the day, but it was nice in a way Shifty2
Pipotchi.
Killjoy
Pipotchi.
August 4th, 2008 at 01:19pm
Oh I've had lots.

Most recent one is Gerard dressed as Joseph from Joseph and the techni-coloured dream coat with his blonde hair in my school.

O_o
Girl_Anachronism
Joining The Black Parade
Girl_Anachronism
August 4th, 2008 at 01:27pm
My favorite was when I had a dream I was randomly walking some hairless cat, and when I got home, my parents told me someone was here to see me in my living room. I walked in, and it was Gerard. He was like "I 'found' your wallet..." And I asked him where and he said "Ugh....in...your purse...." and then I said "I knew it! I knew had that taste in my mouth!" He said "What taste?" I said "That taste when you get when someone steals your wallet" He smiled and then took me out to dinner and a movie.

Last night I had one where I saw Ray in a clothing store, yelling at a mirror in some weird language...
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
August 4th, 2008 at 09:58pm
I've had so many Mikey dreams that I've lost count...somewhere around 37...maybe. Never dream about anyone else, although there was this one about Ray...we totally did "it" 3 times on a beach, in my house, and at his house...sad thing is that I'm only 17...but I can still dream, and what an oh so orgasmically delicious dream it wass.....heh heh heg
William the Bloody
Killjoy
William the Bloody
August 5th, 2008 at 02:46am
This dream is really freakin' strange just so you know. You have been warned...

In my dream I was standing at the top of a hill with a single gravestone on it. The MCR guys except for Gerard were gathered around it looking solemn. Frank was on the ground crying and cuddling the gravestone. I asked them what was wrong and they didn't say anything. Mikey just looked at me with the biggest, sweetest puppy dog eyes I have ever seen and continued to frown at the grave. Finaly Frank moved away from the grave just enough so I could see what was written on it. It had Gerard's name on it! I freaked out and joined Frankie in the cuddling/crying fest. This went on for a couple of minutes until we heard an explosion from behind us. We turned around to see a slightly ash covered, but fully alive Gerard. He was grinning broadly and... wearing a maid's costume.

Don't ask.
MCR-crazy-94
Banned
MCR-crazy-94
August 6th, 2008 at 08:29pm
i had this dream where MCR were sitting in the back benches and Frank was throwing rolled-up paper balls at me,while the teacher was busy teaching.
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
August 6th, 2008 at 10:41pm
I dreamt last night that we all were watching a movie and I sat between Frank and Mikey, and Gerard was gonna sing! So then he gave me his black parade uniform, and Ray put his arm around me when I sat down again. EEEP!!!!!!!!
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
August 7th, 2008 at 06:13am
i dreamt a few nights ago i was racing gerard in mario kart ds!
i was playing it late that night too!
i got soo happy when i woke up XD
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
August 8th, 2008 at 12:45am
i had this one last nite and gee was showing me all these totattos on his body of all his 50 kids and hes like 'Im really into adoption.....ecspecially kids from brooklyn"
it made absolutely noooooo sense