MCR dreams...

AuthorMessage
FrankiieIero
Jazz Hands
FrankiieIero
August 8th, 2008 at 02:44pm
MIKEY FOOKIN' WAY:
just_another_cog:
This dream happed only a few days ago... it was so realistic.

I dreamed that I was walking in a huge city, like Chigago or something, but there was, like, nobody there - no people, no cars... except Gerard, who was walking in the opposite direction on the other side of the road. It was snowing really lightly, but there wasn't any on the ground. He stopped and looked at some book store window, and I crossed the street to see him.

I didn't ask for his photograph, or anything... I just said, "Hey," and he smiled and said "Hey," back. We walked for a long time, just talking, but I don't remember what we talked about. I just remember him being very nice and the both of us being kind of quiet; he enjoyed my company and I was completely content with having this super-long conversation with him.

And then, after a really long time, he turned to me and said, "I'm sorry. I have to go." And then I, like, started to cry a little, and he hugged me and kissed my cheek and said, "I'll never change, I promise."

I watched him walk away, his hands shoved in his pockets and him looking at the ground. And then he just... disappeared... he literally dissolved into thin air.

And then I woke up. It was the saddest, weirdest, most extraordinary dream I have ever had, really. It was amazing.

Aw, thats so sweet.
I've had dreams like that before.

I was with Gerard and we met and became good friends then at the end he grabbed my hand and said:

"I'm really sorry, I have to go.."
I was obviously upset and replied
"No please don't go, I might not see you again" and I started to cry.
Then he looked right into my eyes and said
"Of course you will sugar, I'll always be with you."
I kinda smiled sadly and he smiled back and gave me a hug and with he whispered in my ear
"Now wake up"

...and I did.

The scaryish thing was the first thing I saw when I woke up was my MCR posters, I looked at Gerard and he almost looked different, It gave me the shivers.

I felt kinda weird the rest of the day, but it was nice in a way Shifty2

Both stories put me close to tears! Crying or Very sad
Such amazing dreams people can have about MCR! Very Happy
AwakexAndxUnafraid
Killjoy
AwakexAndxUnafraid
August 8th, 2008 at 09:49pm
I had a really wierd one last night that I was neighbors with the Ways (for whatever reason apparently Mikey and Gee were still living with their parents in the dream and Mikey still had glasses) and that me and Ray were super close. Oh how I wish
Girl_Anachronism
Joining The Black Parade
Girl_Anachronism
August 9th, 2008 at 07:10pm
Last night I had a dream that Gerard and Mikey joined Jonas Brothers...And somehow I was backstage at their concert and I asked Mikey why and he just pulled out a can of Mace. Halfway through the show, Mikey put his bass down and sprayed the Mace in the singer's (is his name Joe?) face. He fell off the stage and went into a coma. It was great. Even better was Gerard was rolling around on the stage from laughing so hard.
Pencey P.
Always Born a Crime
Pencey P.
August 9th, 2008 at 08:26pm
^^ that wuz funny XDD

i had a dream where gee wuz prancing around in drag and...
thats all i could remember
The White Violin
Salute You in Your Grave
The White Violin
August 9th, 2008 at 10:05pm
Last night, I had a dream that Gerard adopted a baby and he was in target with Frank looking for baby clothes. But then the baby, Katie was her name, turned out to be a teenager and they called her and were all "Do you like footie pajamas?"
xXtWiStEdXx
Jazz Hands
xXtWiStEdXx
August 9th, 2008 at 11:46pm
I had a dream that Gerard was living in this mansiuon at the top of a hill and I wanted to go visit him. So I went up the really long trail up to his house and all the way up the trail were 6 foot lollipops (very bizarre) and when I got to the door there was a little toy train that went all the way around his house. Then he opened the door all smiley and happy wearing an aapron. I can't remember the rest except for a large dinner and me being nervous then me leaving in a taxi.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
August 11th, 2008 at 01:13am
I had a really perverted one about Gerard .. I was backstage at one of the shows and for some reason he wanted me to take slutty photos with him ... then we started making out and stuff and frank came along with a video camera and started filming!!! Neutral at the time, i thought it was cool now i feel bad that i had a dirty dream about him. lolz ive had a few other weird ones but i usually forget my dreams.

:S
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
August 11th, 2008 at 06:00am
I had a weird dream once where my school were going to some theatre and to see Gerard do some solo project thing. When he was done he came into the crowd to talk to people and he came straight towards me and said "hello" but for some strnge reason I just looked at him as though he'd grown a second head. He started to walk away but then I finally said "hi" so he came back and we had a good blether.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
August 11th, 2008 at 11:52pm
Oh I remember once something really strange happened .. This was before the rumours that Gerard had died but one morning I woke up crying and thinking he was dead!! It was so weird and random, especially since I hadn't even had a dream that night .. o.O It took me a few moments before I thought "Wait ... what the hell am I crying about? He's not dead!!"
Lol.weird.i know.
xoxox.
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
August 12th, 2008 at 02:41am
A few nights ago, I dreamed that I was in the grocery store, and I heard a cover version of "You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison" by The Cheetal Girls. xDDDD
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
August 12th, 2008 at 11:24pm
I had one last night that I actually remembered for once. It was kinda weird.
I dreamt that I went into my brother's room and opened the closet and inside it was those MCR action figures. There were also another set of MCR action figures but they were more life-like and the frank action figure was dressed up as a cowboy. Then, I found a new MCR CD and I played the first song. It didn't even sound like MCR at all. It was just someone saying "So what?" over and over again. It definitely wasn't Gerard and it was really weird.
o.O
xox.
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
August 14th, 2008 at 04:27am
I forget if I've posted this before, but this one is still like fresh in my mind after a month or so, it was that amazing. Even though it was kind of mundane. Because I dream a lot, I remember them a lot. So anyhoo, xD

I was at this like outdoor festival, something like Warped Tour but ten times smaller, with just one stage. My Chem was there, ofcourse, and afterwards I met them and I got loads of pictures with them. And then I think we played with Pogs because I remember being hit with Pogs in the midst of all this. xD
monster-ray
Fabulous Killjoy
monster-ray
August 14th, 2008 at 10:08am
i had a dream not to long ago that mcrs bus broke down durng there show and had no way home so they went to my house and when there bus was fixed they asked me to go on tour with them
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
August 15th, 2008 at 12:26am
I dreamt that Mikey was going somewhere in the car with my mom, brother and I. He looked exactly like he did here.

And, a while back, my mom had a dream where Gerard was doing her and my makeup! And he was like "I love you guys. I have 31 reasons why I love you guys so much." I'm thinking my mom thought of the number 31 because that's his current age.
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
August 15th, 2008 at 12:53am
i had one that mcr were playing in my town but at the local pool i couldn't get in and went round the corner and gerard was there so we hugged. it was pretty sweet
Garry Way.
Fabulous Killjoy
Garry Way.
August 16th, 2008 at 03:57am
About a week ago, I had the weirdest dream - Gerard and Frankie were held captive by Brendon Fraser *how that happened I don't know* and he threatened to kill them, so I told him, that Frerard is funny to watch and he watched them fight or something... then Frank magically warped to my side, and I slid my hand aound his neck and introduced him to Brendon, and then I was rudely awoken for school Disgust Threat

That was my strange dream...
Bullets of Revenge
Fabulous Killjoy
Bullets of Revenge
August 19th, 2008 at 12:26pm
MIKEY FOOKIN' WAY:

Aw, thats so sweet.
I've had dreams like that before.

I was with Gerard and we met and became good friends then at the end he grabbed my hand and said:

"I'm really sorry, I have to go.."
I was obviously upset and replied
"No please don't go, I might not see you again" and I started to cry.
Then he looked right into my eyes and said
"Of course you will sugar, I'll always be with you."
I kinda smiled sadly and he smiled back and gave me a hug and with he whispered in my ear
"Now wake up"

...and I did.

The scaryish thing was the first thing I saw when I woke up was my MCR posters, I looked at Gerard and he almost looked different, It gave me the shivers.

I felt kinda weird the rest of the day, but it was nice in a way Shifty2

Wow, that is a really cool dream. Its weird that he said 'now wake up' and you did.

I have dreams like that a lot but mine last night was a little happier than normal. My family was on a really long road trip with MCR. My family was on a bus and I was on MCR's bus. All of the guys were asleep in the back except Gerard. He was driving and I was in the passenger seat. We had a really long conversation but we didn't talk about MCR at all. We just talked about life. It was really amazing. I won't bore you with all the details of the road trip... but we did get off at a gas station. It was really cold and Gerard put his arms around me to keep me warm. We walked inside and there was one of those machines where you try to grab a stuffed animal. We played it and then we were walking around saying 'the winnings' just like in LOTMS. Smile We were really getting along great. Then my sister came in my room and woke me up. Sad I guess I'll never know what would have happened after that.
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
August 19th, 2008 at 03:27pm
I had this really weird dream about Gerard last night.We met in a disco and we talked a lot.The party started and we danced all night.We got drunk and in the morning,I woke up in his bed.A month later I found out that I'm pregnant and I told Gerard about it,but he didn't believe me.He wanted a DNA test to prove that he's the father.It was positive.So,about 7 months later,I gave birth to a beautiful boy.Gerard was very happy and he helped me take care of it,but he was still married to Lindsey.She found out about us and she tried to kill me.Gerard stood up in front of the bullet,who was for me,and it shot him in the heart.He told me:"Take care of our son.",and closed his eyes forever.Then Lindsey shot me,too,because he believed that it's my fault that she killed her husband,and then commited suicide.I felt so guilty and I cried,after I woke up.
Peanut Butter Cereal
Killjoy
Peanut Butter Cereal
August 19th, 2008 at 05:48pm
aww...lol

i had one a while back...it was sorta like a string of dreams...first i was at walmart and i was sitting in the music isle crying because they didnt have LOTMS or Revenge, and i was crying so hard. Lol, then i went to a different store and they had all the MCR cd's up fro grabs..like they were free! So i got all of them! Then i had a dream that Cascada resang Helena...and i was so mad, and i cried...again. Then i had one that i was at a concert, in a theater, and when mcr was done singing, they got off stage and came to sit by me! Then mikey and bob left, and frankie diasappered, so Ray and gee were the only ones left. They turned into their little kid forms. Then Ray grew back up and his hair cought on fire...and he turned into the Ghost Rider...but then back to his regular self...and i walked around at school with him and was like "YOU GUYS!!! LOOK ITS RAY TORO!!!! HOW AMAZING IS THIS?!?!?!" And everyone was looking at me weird...then whenever Ray left, everyone tried to shoot me with pencils.....It was a weird dream, and they all occured more then once...lol Very Happy
the desperate ranks.
Always Born a Crime
the desperate ranks.
August 19th, 2008 at 08:28pm
I had this really weird one once. I wasn't participating in the dream at first, but I was kind of watching from a distance, and no one noticed me. It was a cooking contest, with a bunch of random girls and Ray who were competing for this plaque thing. And there was a judge there that was just watching what they were doing. And she was the only one who could see me, and after the competition she's like "Mr. Toro won. You'd be surprised how good of a cook he is. And he has a nice blender. It was from the I'm Not Okay video." And it was really weird. There isn't even a blender in the INO vid! I think it was probably the oddest dream I have ever had.