Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR dreams...

AuthorMessage
xxI_Love_Gerardxx
Killjoy
xxI_Love_Gerardxx
July 17th, 2008 at 05:45pm
I had a really freaky dream where MCR was shooting the I'm Not Okay video at my school (Fat chance of that, though. I go to catholic school. Half lockers only, no pool, no croquet field, etc.) and they were shooting the scene where Frank almost kisses that girl, and I was the girl, but he ACTUALLY kissed me. Then Gerard got all jealous and punched Frank in the face and kissed me, and they were arguing over me, and then Mikey came over and told them that neither of them could have me because I was his girl. Then he leaned in to kiss me and... my dad woke me up Sad
G Way
Jazz Hands
G Way
July 20th, 2008 at 12:30am
I've had a bunch. The most recent one was last night. I had a dream where I was at the movies and Bob was working at the concession stand. He asked if one of us wanted to help him scoop popcorn and stuff. I of course shoot my hand straight up in the air and was like "Pick me Pick me!" But he picked like a three year old girl with a giant lollipop, and I was really bummed. Then the next day, I was at the grocery store and he was working at the deli. He recognized me and asked me if I wanted to help him cut up lunch meat and stuff, and I was like "sure!" So we laughed the whole time and we became really good friends." So the next day Bob showed up at my door with a giant card and a recording on his cell phone that he played for me and it said "I love you" I was like awww. Then I ran to give him a hug and I woke up. DANG!!

Another time I had a dream that mcr played at my old school. It was weird because it was my school from third grade, but we were all teenagers. Whatever! Anyway, I was like the only one listening to them and I was like right in front of them like face to face with Gerard! I talked to them afterwards too, but I don't remember what I said.

Another time I had a dream where I was going to a My Chemical Romance concert with my mom and dad, even though they hate them in real life. For some reason they liked them a little bit. So I was at their concert and they were like "Now we're going to have our fans come on stage with us" I was like oh my god does he mean me? Then this preppy, idiot girl from my choir class got on stage with them and I got soooooo pissed. She doesn't even like them! but, later Frank was for some reason acting like Santa Claus and little kids were sitting on his lap. So I walked up to him and sat on his lap. We talked and he really liked me and admitted that he hated that one girl that was on stage with them! Smile So yah! and then there was something about Orlando Bloom too. idk why!
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
July 20th, 2008 at 12:36am
Ohhhhhh, So let me see, me and my fantasies xD.

1. I was at my house, and Gerard was there xD, And we were sitting together, and he tried to kiss me, but I pushed him away O.o and told him it wouldn't be fair for the rest of the fans...
(Please, kick my ass for being so good-hearted!).

2. I was talking to Gerard, and the he texted me later when I went, telling me he doesn't was to see my face ever again O,,,o. So I went him, and begged him to talk to me, and it was worth it...

Ohh, me and my stupid dreams. X.X.
G Way
Jazz Hands
G Way
July 20th, 2008 at 12:36am
I wish I had more dreams involving them!
xXtWiStEdXx
Jazz Hands
xXtWiStEdXx
July 20th, 2008 at 12:38am
I had a dream that Gerard was in the car with me and we went to McDonalds drive through and for some reason i had to get out of the car and my mom and my brother (who had been in the car with us) disapeared. I was getting out of the car and he said "wait!" Then he did that really weird face in the helena video where he has his arm outstretched toward you and extremely emotional look on face and I just said "well bye" and then the dream was over.
G Way
Jazz Hands
G Way
July 20th, 2008 at 12:40am
yah when I had my dream about Bob, I woke up and thought it really happened and I was really upset when I realized it was just a dream! No
xXtWiStEdXx
Jazz Hands
xXtWiStEdXx
July 20th, 2008 at 12:41am
It was weird because the day after I had the dream we did go to McDonalds...
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
July 20th, 2008 at 02:37pm
Aha. Mine doesn't make any sense.

MCR were at some weird/creepy/I guess haunted house, and they were bored. Frank and Gerard went to the house next door, and did "ding dong ditch" and rang the doorbell, ran away, and went back into the house with the rest of MCR. Lmfao.

After that, they ate fried chicken.

Then I woke up. LMFAO.

They only thing I can think of as to why I had this dream was because I was on INO all day yesterday. Literally, all day. And I was extremly tired. With the whole ding dong ditch and fried chicken - I have no idea. xD
mychemicalcoffee
Joining The Black Parade
mychemicalcoffee
July 20th, 2008 at 02:43pm
iv had lods of dreams about MCR
1 of them was...i was in my bedroom and i heard a knock and it was gerard,i screamed and then he tryed to kill me...i was scared..lol

then i went to lunch with frank and mikey...all i can say is...frank and mikey salad
Frank!enstein
Crash Queen
Frank!enstein
July 20th, 2008 at 07:55pm
I have. They're always weird too. Actually, I've never had a normal My Chemical Romance dream. Heh.
River Rat
Jazz Hands
River Rat
July 20th, 2008 at 08:25pm
a while back I had a dream that Gerard was at my house and we were talking about our favorite cartoons...
and in one that was a little more recent, I was waiting with a friend to meet the band, and Gerard and Bob tapped me on the shoulder and it scared the shit out of me XD
KILL-SMILE.. xx
Killjoy
KILL-SMILE.. xx
July 20th, 2008 at 11:37pm
BUAHHA,,
ohh god,,
my first MCR dream was i met them at my school,
then Gerard gave me his emial,,
witch was 12345678@hotmail.com XD
BUAHHA!
it was pretty lfy Very Happy
lost in stereo.
Salute You in Your Grave
lost in stereo.
July 21st, 2008 at 10:03am
i've had alot, and i had one last night but i forget it...
xXDisenchantedXx.
Killjoy
xXDisenchantedXx.
July 21st, 2008 at 10:13am
I have them all the time!

for some reason I have trouble talking to Gerard in them.

I had to ask Frank how to talk to him and he told me to ask him for a quarter. so I did. and then I said nvm b.c I just wanted to talk to him.

or they perform live at my school n.n.n

omg...one time I had a dream that they were all swinging on our cattle swing bucket thingy. [[it's a giant gate used to move cattle into another pen. and you can stand on it and let it swing....it's fun]]
XxDead DivaxX
Bleeding on the Floor
XxDead DivaxX
July 21st, 2008 at 10:53am
I had a dream that I was playing kickball with MCR in a parking lot.
When Frank kicked the ball it went flying though the air, bounced off a lightpole and ended up hitting Gerard in the lower regions.
Of course, he ended up doubling over, Mikey, Bob and Ray wear all like, "Ahhhhh! You okay?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Frank, Lyn-Z and I were rolling in the parking lot.
I woke up laughing! xD
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
July 21st, 2008 at 10:51pm
I had a dream that there was a show about them on TV. My whole family was watching it. Well, it was soon shut off, so I went to my room to watch it. When I turned it on, a lady was playing Thank You For The Venom on an acoustic guitar and singing. XD
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
July 29th, 2008 at 02:44am
Last night:

I was in the parking lot and MCR was there. Then, they went to their car. My mom, brother, and I followed. Anyways, my mom pushed me into their car, and I got out. I didn't think they wanted me to get in. After that, everyone got into their car. Well, except me. When my mom was getting in, she was too fat and almost made the car tip over xD. I didn't get to go in. Then, the dream might've ended. xD
Queefy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Queefy
July 29th, 2008 at 07:07am
I really wish that I could have a dream containing MCR! But I mostly don't even remember my dreams... :/ I'll let you know when/if I have one though!
FrankiieIero
Jazz Hands
FrankiieIero
July 29th, 2008 at 01:25pm
I've had a LOT of MCR dreams!

This is one of my favs:

I had a dream that I walked into Starbucks and everywhere was decorated with MCR merch. The people there were dressed in MCR shirts. I was wearing a black tee and dark wash jeans and my black converse, but when I walked in, I was wearing a MCR shirt like everyone else. On one side of the place there were a bunch of teens saying "OMG I CANNOT WAIT 'TIL MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE COMES HERE TODAY!!!!"

"MCR'S COMING HERE!?" I thought. I looked over to ther other side of the place and sitting around a table was Bob, Mikey, Gerard, Frank, and Ray!!! Nobody noticed that they were there! I ran over to them and asked if they could sign my shirt and they did and let me sit with them! We talked and talked for hours and hours and STILL no one noticed them! I had to go after like 9 hours (I have no idea why though! I would have stayed for a LONG time). They gave me their phone numbers and screen names! I also got a hug from them!

And when I left... the teens there were still saying "WHERE ARE THEY?!!?"
Jillianly
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Jillianly
July 29th, 2008 at 05:24pm
I had a really weird one about a year ago, maybe. I can't remember it very well, but I remember that The Patient, on top of having cancer, had somehow gotten the Bubonic Plague as well, as if things didn't suck enough for him. So Gerard not only had his hair cut and dyed blond and whatever, to look like The Patient, but he also had all these fake black welt things all over him, to look like he had the Bubonic Plague too. I remember thinking the guys had gone a little overboard with the diseased thing and that cancer was probably enough and that Gerard's welts were really really gross looking. And I have no idea what even got the idea of the Bubonic Plague in my head in the first place. It'd been awhile since we studied the Plague in history class, and it was just really really strange. I've had other ones too, but they were mostly wishful thinking dreams, like the band came to play at my school and stuff.