and he camw in my room and looked at all the posters
then Tre Cool showed up
and Sonny Moore
it was weird
Necrophiliac
Killjoy
Necrophiliac
May 7th, 2006 at 11:01pm
I dreamed Gerard was a serial killer and I was his partner in crime...it was really creepy
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
May 7th, 2006 at 11:21pm
I had a dream Mikey died.
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
May 8th, 2006 at 04:58pm
i had a dream that i was the girl who dances w/ mikey in the ghost of you video
Moth
Jazz Hands
Moth
May 8th, 2006 at 06:21pm
I had a dream that Alicia was doing a concert and Mikey was there to watch her (how sweet) but before the concert started Alicia proposed to Mikey in code but I understood it (what the hell?) and then after the show Mikey was all like, man, I have no place to go, the guys aren't here. And I was like, dude, you can crash at my place, my mom'll think it's charitable or something. So my mom drove him and Alicia home with me and we talked in the car and then we got home and flopped down on the couch and watched super old cartoons and laughed and talked more and Mikey said that the guys were gonna come in the morning and I was all like, dude, that's awesome, but we ended up falling asleep on the couch and when I fell asleep in my dream I woke up in reality. So I didn't get to hang out with the whole band. I was kinda dissapointed when I woke up that I had no guests on my couch.
john bonham.
Bulletproof Heart
john bonham.
May 8th, 2006 at 06:28pm
I just had a crazy dream once that pictures of them were flying out of the printer all over the place (at school), my comp. teacher was going crazy (she hates it when I print MCR pictures), and Frank was smiling and he pointed at them and said. "Look, I'm flying."
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
May 8th, 2006 at 07:00pm
^^haha!
D!NORAWR_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
D!NORAWR_
May 8th, 2006 at 11:25pm
I had a dream I was like on some weird reality show thing, and I was living in a mansion with MCR and my brother's band and all of their girlfriends. There was like a cemetary right next to the house and one of my brother's friends tried to kill Alicia, but I saved her so me and her became really close friends, but Mikey hated me, then I was getting married to one of my guy friends, but on the day of the wedding he ran out, so I ran to the cemetary, and MCR followed me and tried to make me feel better.
MedicateYourLife
Shotgun Sinner
MedicateYourLife
May 9th, 2006 at 01:44am
i had a dream that bob was stalking me and i started running, he caught up and said
"kelsey stop"
i kept running then i ran staight into bert (the used)
he started licking me and bob hit me in the head with a drum stick....it was weird
crash into my arms
Bleeding on the Floor
crash into my arms
May 9th, 2006 at 02:33pm
I've had one dream. I was at a show with Ray, Gerard, Frank and Mikey. Frank and I got Gerard drunk and were chanting "Chug, Chug, Chug!" Mikey was reading Edgar Allen Poe and Ray drove me home. It was kinda stupid but I enjoyed dreaming it. I wish I had more MCR dreams.
D!NORAWR_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
D!NORAWR_
May 9th, 2006 at 09:24pm
I had another more recent one, I went to an MCR outside concert, but there was no one there, just me and a few friends, so we got alot of dancing space.
Then at the end of the show, they ripped off their outfits and were wearing these white tux things, and Mikey grabbed the mic and started singing some old love song while Ray Gerard Bob and Frank "ooooo"ed and danced in the background.
It was amazing, lol.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
May 10th, 2006 at 09:21am
^Hahaha!
Awesome dream!
That'll be so cool if that actually happened!
And...Awkward too
D!NORAWR_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
D!NORAWR_
May 10th, 2006 at 09:35am
I've had alot of weird dreams featuring MCR.
One was like at a medieval festival thing, and I jousted, and I took a picture with Mikey.
Realy strange o_0
Believe_in_me
Motor Baby
Believe_in_me
May 10th, 2006 at 02:12pm
I had a dream Gerard's hair fell out....
weird
Torosaurus.
Always Born a Crime
Torosaurus.
May 10th, 2006 at 02:15pm
i had a dream that Frank gave Pansie away!!! it was a nightmare O_o
Gerard's_**Ally_kat*
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Gerard's_**Ally_kat*
May 10th, 2006 at 03:19pm
i had a dream that i met gerard & went all teenie & wrapped my legs around his waist crying& wudn't let go - he called security....
moved to new accnt.
Jazz Hands
moved to new accnt.
May 11th, 2006 at 12:29pm
It all started as me, Rana, and my friend Jackie (who doesn't even like MCR) at a MCR concert. I then ran into Alicia Simmons, Mikey's girlfriend. She was all, "I challenge you to a rap battle!" and I'm all "lol. wtfk?". So Jackie's all, "We accept!" and I'm like, "No!". So we rapped and I lost, durr. So then Ray ran into Rana and Rana introduced him to me and I practically passed out and then Ray took me to a broom closet and um..-cough cough-..yeah. and when I came out, Bob was all scary looking and he shot Bert McCracken, from The Used, right in the forehead and then George W. Bush was there and he was running around in nothing but underwear with my math teacher, Mrs. Boyles (who is VERY old). O_O. Then Gerard went around to random people saying, "I'm not saying 'fuck'! I'm saying 'fack'! F-A-C-K! F-A-C-K!" That had to be the wierdest part of the dream. >>; Fack? wtfk is "fack"? LOL. Then Bob got punched in the nose by this big buff guy and then Gerard ran up to the buff guy and said, "FACK FACK FACK!" I was just standing there observing it all while Ray was touching me in "wrong" places. o_o;; Jackie kept on counting Frank's tattoos aloud and she would loose count and start all over, annoying the hell out of everyone. Rana stole Mikey's glasses and ran around backstage singing some Nsync song. <<; Then I woke up when I heard a door slam.
Torosaurus.
Always Born a Crime
Torosaurus.
May 11th, 2006 at 12:38pm
WOAH! cool dream!!! wtf FACK Laughing lmfao
D!NORAWR_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
D!NORAWR_
May 11th, 2006 at 06:13pm
That is quiet possibly the funniest dream ever XD
Michael James Way.
Always Born a Crime
Michael James Way.
May 12th, 2006 at 05:31am
ok that was funny, i had a dream like last night, it wasnt funny but it was awsome, i was at a mcr concert, with one of my mates april, we were wearing awsome mcr t-shirts that my mum made for us, and we were like front row and singing away when the band members huddled together and then Gerard came over to us and asked if we wanted to get up and sing with him and mcr we nearly fainted, but said yes and got up and we sung like every song with them onstage, it was really fun then they told us to go backstage and wait for them to get like all cleaned up and stuff then they invited us to go to a party with them, like it was only them and we were so happy it was so funny. So we went to this party and we had loads of fun and all that sort of junk, then i had to get up and go to school and i asked mum if i could stay in bed just to see the end of my dream. So i will have to see if it ends tonight lol i will post if it does.