Don't have an account? Create one!

Question about MCR and your teachers...

AuthorMessage
Bullet.
Salute You in Your Grave
Bullet.
November 30th, 2006 at 12:12pm
a young teacher that likes MCR is kool.
but some old granny that likes MCR is fucking freaky!
So if you were my teacher, as long as it were genuin ( i have a teacher that trys to like MCR and shes like so what DO you like? and im like MCR and shes like oh yeah there realy good. Tell me one of there songs. i do, id remember if i heard it (YEAH RIGHT))
and not just plain trying to be kool, then its kool i guess
silverrain
Thinking Happy Thoughts
silverrain
November 30th, 2006 at 01:23pm
Don't be too hard to your teachers, if they just try to communicate. They are insecure human beings like youuuu, even if they've gone beyond a certain age-limit.. Wink

Honestly I' d be worried about a teacher's maturity if he or she tried to pretend to like a certain band or style of music just to be considered cool. I don't think (and I really don't hope) this happens on a regular basis.
abcdefrankiero
Killjoy
abcdefrankiero
December 14th, 2006 at 07:21pm
I would probably think it was cool, just because I'd have something to relate to them.
My Name Is Mok
Joining The Black Parade
My Name Is Mok
December 14th, 2006 at 10:08pm
I think it would be kinda cool. My english teacher kinda sorta lieks them, but hes really really old xDDD he thinks its neat though that i can write so expressively about them
<3Romance<3
Salute You in Your Grave
<3Romance<3
December 16th, 2006 at 02:32pm
I'd think it's awesome to have a teacher who is a fan of MCR too.. Very Happy
Franktastic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Franktastic.
December 16th, 2006 at 07:24pm
oh god, i'd love it if you're my teacher.

i remember we were asked to make a presentation about what we liked most and ofcourse i made an mcr presentation. i handed copies of the songs, i have this projector and i made them watch Helena. i said alot of stuffs about them, biography, quotes, yadara, ya, blah. and i explained some of my favorite songs. after my presentation. everyone was like O_O. and the look on the face of english teacher was priceless..

but my art teacher likes them, she reminded me of gerard XD..i introduce her to mcr, and now she have the 3 albums and she plays it in her classes..i'm so proud.
hoppy.
In The Murder Scene
hoppy.
December 16th, 2006 at 08:29pm
razortotherosary:

^That is so sweet...

I do have a substitute teacher that likes My Chemical Romance!
He's really into bands like MCR and is one of the cooooolest teachers.
So I think it's awsome.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
December 17th, 2006 at 07:36pm
OMG my teacher wouldnt even like MCR cause like in my school everything is getto including the some of my teachers like my history teach and my science and my math teach is like a serious person and i dont even thinks she knows the meaning of music and basicly my english teach is like a barbie doll.so yea im pretty sure none of my teachers would even know who MCR is!
Ghost Who Walks
Really Not Okay
Ghost Who Walks
December 19th, 2006 at 08:56am
Haha my SOSE teacher actually knew MCR and had seen the I'm Not Okay film clip.
She's like "Oh, that's the naughty one."
I'm just like, nodding with a strained smile.

Here's a look at the conversation I had with my HPE teacher. (She is very cool though)
Teacher: What's that? *pointing to the playlist my friend gave me*
Me: A list of cool songs.
Teacher: *Reads it* Who's My Chemical Romance?
Me: "Shows her a pic I have in my folder*
Teacher: Who's that? *pointing to Gerard*
Me: Gerard Way.
Teacher: *gives me a look* He's scary.

I still remember the way she said "he's scary". I dunno I was ROTL. You had to be there I suppose.
x-Murdered Love-x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
x-Murdered Love-x
December 19th, 2006 at 07:40pm
It would be so awesome if a teacher of mine liked MCR!
I wish you were my teacher!
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
December 20th, 2006 at 04:41am
Yeah...having a teacher that likes MCR is better than having a teacher who listens to rap. *cough*my math teacher*cough*
crooked smile.
Shotgun Sinner
crooked smile.
December 20th, 2006 at 04:17pm
omg, it would be awesome if one of my teachers liked MCR because then i would have something in common with them
Unfortunately, most of my teachers have never heard of MCR before
maudlinromance
Bleeding on the Floor
maudlinromance
December 29th, 2006 at 12:33am
I geuss as long as you wern't really old, and you don't talk about it 24/7 (thought that would be a plus at my school) i think it is really cool. to me that would make the other kids relate to you even more.
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 29th, 2006 at 01:30am
that is awsome lol YOU ROCK lol
Total Phreek
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Total Phreek
December 29th, 2006 at 04:44pm
Thats awesome man, if any of my teachers were obbsessed with MCR (or any other band i liked) it would so cool 'cause it would give us something to relate to, i would be able to talk to my teacher knowing they they were just another human
silverrain
Thinking Happy Thoughts
silverrain
December 29th, 2006 at 05:51pm
Does anyone else notice that razortotherosary's avatar looks like Donny Darko turned platinum blonde? Very Happy
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 30th, 2006 at 04:07am
lol^
lord voldemort.
Salute You in Your Grave
lord voldemort.
December 31st, 2006 at 11:54pm
my music teacher made us write down our favorite bands and TV channels and stuff, and he's actually a pretty cool guy, and anyway, when he came to me and I said My Chemical Romance he was like, "Oh..." like kinda ewwish and then I said I love everything on FUSE he interrupts me and says, "I really don't like FUSE, ever since I turned it on and saw a Slipknot video it just scares me." And I'm just like, well whatever because I like Slipknot too and FUSE.
But I really would rather that my teachers didn't like what I like and luckily they don't! I really couldn't care less since I already freak out my 5th period teacher and every kid I meet at my school so yeah. I don't care.
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
January 7th, 2007 at 12:14pm
mi english teacher's favorite band is nirvana , i think thats kewl .
all the other teachers have no clue , i think u could be a teenager or 50yr old and still like the same music , when im older i kno i will still be into mi music
greeneyedgurl
Fabulous Killjoy
greeneyedgurl
January 7th, 2007 at 04:29pm
i wish my teachers knew about mcr. it would b so much easier in class cuz you would have sumthing in common