February 17th, 2007 at 09:07am
12 days Clap
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
February 17th, 2007 at 09:51pm
Poetic_Effects:
*helps you back up*

My friend doesn't seem to be all that excited anymore. Confused Like, when she first got the ticket, a few days later she said "It's fucking My Chemical Romance Sam!" and she was all excited. She hasn't mentioned it since Sad
I get like that too but it's usually when I have to go alone
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 18th, 2007 at 11:59am
11 days!!!!!

I entered that contest to win tickets and passes to meet the band on their myspace blog. Here's what I posted...

March 1 2007 Allstate Arena Chicago IL

My name is Lisa, and I'm 19 years old, seeing MCR for the first time in my LIFE!!!
Meeting MCR would mean the world to me. Nobody understands how much I love this band. I would die for the chance to meet them. I would probably give ANYTHING to meet them. This band has touched my life in so many ways. I don't respect a lot of people, but those who deserve it, will get my respect. These guys have earned it. I respect them in so many ways. They are my idols, my heroes, the reason I want to start a band. If I ever become famous, MCR will be the first people I thank for that!!!! THAT"S A PROMISE RIGHT THERE!!!!!!! I don't have a lot of friends that love MCR. (I mean, I have a lot in the itnernet, but not in real life) So I'm basically going to thsi concert alone!!!!! They showed me not to care what people think. Their music has gotten me through NUMEROUS hard times. I've nearly killed myself a couple times. Their music has brought me to a new reality almost. Ever since I've began listening to this band, my life seems to be way better than the shithole it used to me. After a harsh fight with my mom where she threatens to kick me out of the house. I go listen to MCR to calm down. When I hear people fighting, I listen to MCR and go to sleep. This band is just the greatest band I've ever listened to. These guys are talented BEYOND BELIEF!!!!!!!! I would DIE to meet this band. They are the reason I'm walking this world. The reason I'm not afraid to walk thsi world (See? I can relate to their songs) All their songs have touched me in so many ways. I almsot feel as if these guys are a part of me.

Someone once told me God would give me a chance..............I beg for this to be it!!!! Please? Please!? Pick me. To meet you guys would MEAN THE FUCKING WORLD TO ME!!!!!!! It would make my life complete just to meet my idols, and the guys that have saved me from myself!!!!!! I'm begging you from the deepest bottom of my heart to pick me!!!!!!!! Nobody in this world knows how BAD I want to meet you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would kill to meet you guys.

I'm begging to give this girl her moment of happiness and comfort!!!!! PLEASE PICK ME!!!!!! It would mean the FUCKING world to me. Please make my life complete!!!!! Make me the happiest person that ever walked this world!!!!!! I'm almost crying right now as I type this...that's how bad I want this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like the MCR fan that's in the DVD who cried because all she wanted for her birthday was a picture with Gerard Way!!! Can you make that happen to me? I mean, it's not my birthday......but All I want out of life is a picture with my favorite band. This just means the world to me.........I would thank you out of the deepest reaches of my heart for thsi chance......

Thank you so much for listening to me!!!! Once again? PLEASE PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Lisa

I'd appreciate if anyone would like to plead my case....I'd appreciate it greatly because winning these passes would mean the world to me. Nobody knows how bad I want to meet these guys!!!!!! *Huggles for everyone*
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 18th, 2007 at 09:30pm
Mwuahahah! I got a hotel that is nine blocks away from the concert! Clap

Score! Very Happy
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 19th, 2007 at 07:18am
O_O Page 10 here....10 days left till the concert!!! Yeah i'm weird

10 DAYS PEOPLE SOOOOOOO CLOSE TO SINGLE DIGITS!!!!!!!! :drool I can't wait any longer!!!!!! GAHHHHH!!!!!
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 19th, 2007 at 10:22am
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Yes, I am excited as well Very Happy
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
February 20th, 2007 at 12:12am
stop it you guys! you're making me freak out already that the show is so close!! lol its already next thursday and im trying to see if i can book a hotel room next to the arena cuz i sure as hell planning on waking up super early to wait in line. I already entered that myspace contest but i really don't know alot of people here but it'd be cool if i get some support on that but hey its up to you if you want to do that or not. my myspace name is the same one here just in case if you do decide to lend some support
Skittle Ninja!!!
Joining The Black Parade
Skittle Ninja!!!
February 20th, 2007 at 01:43am
im going it will be my 2nd concert of mcr does any 1 know whos playing with them
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 20th, 2007 at 07:27am
they're playing with Rise against

9 MORE FUCKING DAYS!!!!!!!!!! SINGLE DIGITS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! thud
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 20th, 2007 at 10:37am
BatKissMasquerade:
its already next thursday and im trying to see if i can book a hotel room next to the arena cuz i sure as hell planning on waking up super early to wait in line.

I got my hotel that was 9 blocks away. Not really all that close considering the blocks are huge. But it's just under a mile away. I'll send you the name of the hotel when I get home if you haven't already found one.
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 20th, 2007 at 05:30pm
Poetic_Effects:
BatKissMasquerade:
its already next thursday and im trying to see if i can book a hotel room next to the arena cuz i sure as hell planning on waking up super early to wait in line.

I got my hotel that was 9 blocks away. Not really all that close considering the blocks are huge. But it's just under a mile away. I'll send you the name of the hotel when I get home if you haven't already found one.

The address/name of the hotel I'm staying at is
Sheraton Gateway Suites Chicago OHare
6501 N Mannheim Road
Rosemont, IL 60018

Yeah I don't know how I thought that that was 9 blocks away. It's only 4 Confused
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 20th, 2007 at 09:41pm
man I wish I could wait early...but nooooo i have to go to work and I don't get off work till 4:30 Sad Oh well....
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
February 20th, 2007 at 09:43pm
Poetic_Effects:
Poetic_Effects:
BatKissMasquerade:

The address/name of the hotel I'm staying at is
Sheraton Gateway Suites Chicago OHare
6501 N Mannheim Road
Rosemont, IL 60018

Yeah I don't know how I thought that that was 9 blocks away. It's only 4 Confused

that's awesome thank you for the info. I'll be happy if the hotel was by target though cuz im planning on getting alot of Starbucks coffee
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 21st, 2007 at 06:56am
8 FUCKEN DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahoo thud
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 21st, 2007 at 08:26am
BatKissMasquerade:
that's awesome thank you for the info. I'll be happy if the hotel was by target though cuz im planning on getting alot of Starbucks coffee

You're welcome. Just don't stalk me if you stay at the same hotel. Shocked Tongue

It's next Thursday. 8 days makes it seem like somewhat a long time but then you say 'next Thursday' and you're like "Holy shit dude!"

Oh, haha. For my ask-off slip at work I didn't put "My Chemical Romance concert in Chicago." I put "Andy, Pam, Daisy, and I are shacking up in hotel in Chicago." (Andy, Pam, and Daisy are the friends I'm going with). My boss laughed.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 21st, 2007 at 07:38pm
yeah I say Next week now

I'm test driving by the Allstate on Saturday....WOOT!!!! I'm gonna try to take a picture of the sign if I see it....Woot!!! Then stop for lunch and shit WOOOHOO

By this time next week we'll all be saying "This time tomorrow we'll be waiting for MCR"

OMFG OMFG OMFG *Rolls around in fits of spaztic excitement* thud

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Okay that felt really good!!!!

PS I swear when I'm excited
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 21st, 2007 at 07:40pm
lol. That's awesome.

I can't wait!!!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 22nd, 2007 at 06:58am
ONE MORE WEEK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A week from right now we're gonna be waking up all excited and nervous and ll "Holy crap the MCR concert's tonight!!!!!!!!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

thud
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 22nd, 2007 at 08:15am
Very Happy

I'm scared shitless of large groups of people. This concert is going to both kill me and make me extremely happy.