Don't have an account? Create one!

03/01/2007 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena

AuthorMessage
MadMandy
Killjoy
MadMandy
March 25th, 2007 at 04:25pm
XDistortedIllusionX:
I even read that Mikey and his fiancee were at Target right next to the arena but when i got to the washroom there was alot of smelly socks everywhere!! Shocked

no way! my dad picked me up IN that target... i should've gone to the bathroom lol

Yeah, Mikey&Alicia were in the Target. My friends saw them, but didn't want to be rude and intrude on his personal life. Some other stupid twats went up and started talking to him, asking to shake his hand and get signatures, despite the way he was clinging to the security guard...

The sight of an overflowing garbage can full of socks is the funniest thing ever. Some of mine went in there lolz.
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
March 25th, 2007 at 06:57pm
MadMandy:
Yeah, Mikey&Alicia were in the Target. My friends saw them, but didn't want to be rude and intrude on his personal life. Some other stupid twats went up and started talking to him, asking to shake his hand and get signatures, despite the way he was clinging to the security guard...

That's dumb. If it's not a Meet and Greet or they initiate the interaction, you should respect the fact that they are humans too. Not everyone wants fans hanging all over them everyday...
Skittle Ninja!!!
Joining The Black Parade
Skittle Ninja!!!
March 30th, 2007 at 11:01am
he he i went i loved it was awesome and and and you wont belive me but gee thanked my dad for helping all the teenagers that were falling it was AWESOME gerard way reconised my family!!! yay!
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
March 31st, 2007 at 12:52pm
MadMandy:
XDistortedIllusionX:
I even read that Mikey and his fiancee were at Target right next to the arena but when i got to the washroom there was alot of smelly socks everywhere!! Shocked

no way! my dad picked me up IN that target... i should've gone to the bathroom lol

The sight of an overflowing garbage can full of socks is the funniest thing ever. Some of mine went in there lolz.

Yes it was funny and the thing was alot of the socks were really wet too but i guess its because alot of people were standing in the rain before the show started. Now on to the project revolution tour...I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a chicago date because the last time the tour was here they were in Tinley Park which is south of Chicago I believe. Is anyone besides myself planning on going? I also heard that it's more easier to meet bands when they have these festival tours as well

I think maybe it was a good thing that when I was in Target I didn't see Mikey or Alicia after all. I would probably say hi and and that's about it because I was busy buying something to eat.. i arrived at the arena about an hour after the show startedSad
LiveWithoutTheE
Killjoy
LiveWithoutTheE
March 31st, 2007 at 02:04pm
Poetic_Effects:
MadMandy:

That's dumb. If it's not a Meet and Greet or they initiate the interaction, you should respect the fact that they are humans too. Not everyone wants fans hanging all over them everyday...

i agree. i heard that poor mikey and alicia had to leave out the fire escape exit because some fans really overreacted.
like sure its nice to see them and meet them (cause i would love to) but respect them. theyre still people too.
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
March 31st, 2007 at 09:02pm
BatKissMasquerade:
Now on to the project revolution tour...I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a chicago date because the last time the tour was here they were in Tinley Park which is south of Chicago I believe. Is anyone besides myself planning on going? I also heard that it's more easier to meet bands when they have these festival tours as well

Shocked I have so got to keep my eyes open for that...
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
March 31st, 2007 at 09:03pm
LiveWithoutTheE:
Poetic_Effects:
MadMandy:

i agree. i heard that poor mikey and alicia had to leave out the fire escape exit because some fans really overreacted.
like sure its nice to see them and meet them (cause i would love to) but respect them. theyre still people too.

Exactly. I mean, sure, it'd be flippin' exciting to see someone from your favorite band in a store, but come on.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
April 1st, 2007 at 04:33pm
Poetic_Effects:
BatKissMasquerade:
Now on to the project revolution tour...I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a chicago date because the last time the tour was here they were in Tinley Park which is south of Chicago I believe. Is anyone besides myself planning on going? I also heard that it's more easier to meet bands when they have these festival tours as well

Yea you definitely should but if some of you guys are gonna be too lazy to know what's going on with the tour then I'll find out for you and if they post tour dates soon or anything like that I'll let you know and post the info here of course Cool
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
April 1st, 2007 at 04:38pm
BatKissMasquerade:
Yea you definitely should but if some of you guys are gonna be too lazy to know what's going on with the tour then I'll find out for you and if they post tour dates soon or anything like that I'll let you know and post the info here of course Cool

I will love you for forever! Because I have a habit of forgetting to check up on these kinds of things Sad
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
April 1st, 2007 at 08:25pm
Poetic_Effects:
BatKissMasquerade:

I'm going for sure Very Happy LP was the first band I ever loved and now I finally get to see them after like 6 years lol. Plus MCR and TBS!!!! C'mon I can't miss this show <3
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
April 1st, 2007 at 10:06pm
Awesome! so you're definitely going? From what I read it looks like there's gonna be more info about the tour posting sometime this month but maybe in another week or so and I'm pretty sure if or when the tour does come to Chicago it'll take place at the first midwest bank amphitheathe which is in Tinley Park. I never been there considering i only live an hour from there but it looks like it's one of those venues where you can also buy lawn tickets...But I'm so looking forward to seeing mcr again and HIM and hopefully i'll see some of you guys there as well... Bye
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
April 2nd, 2007 at 12:36am
I'll ask my friend about it. She went to the last two Projekt Rev tours.
mari06_19
Killjoy
mari06_19
April 2nd, 2007 at 09:53pm
Clap

yay ask your friend plz
and see what she says cause i want to go to projekt revolution tour!
plz keep updated on what happens plz
MCR saved meee
Killjoy
MCR saved meee
April 6th, 2007 at 12:54am
hey i went to that show and let me say... WOWWWWWWW. i loved it.
if any of you have pictures of frank with the bunny ears can you email me them. thanks
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
April 9th, 2007 at 09:44pm
Alright she said last time it was at the Tweeter Center in Tinley Park which is a frickin huge outdoor arena. Her ticket was $15 but she had lawn tix not GA. She said she had to look at the screens because she was so far away and she wish she would've bought GA. With GA, you can walk around and likely run into band members. And there was a M&G with linkin park but you had to buy the cd to meet them.

My other friend said she met No Warning at Projekt Rev
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
April 9th, 2007 at 10:09pm
That's awesome. Thanks! Smile

My friend who brought me to the My Chem show said he'd go with me to the Projekt Revolution show if there was one in Chicago. He's excited so I hope there is one...
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
April 9th, 2007 at 10:59pm
crackerjack:
Alright she said last time it was at the Tweeter Center in Tinley Park which is a frickin huge outdoor arena. Her ticket was $15 but she had lawn tix not GA. She said she had to look at the screens because she was so far away and she wish she would've bought GA. With GA, you can walk around and likely run into band members. And there was a M&G with linkin park but you had to buy the cd to meet them.

My other friend said she met No Warning at Projekt Rev

Yep that's exactly what I read and heard. The last time the tour came to Chicago was indeed Tinley Park at the Tweeter Center but they changed the name so its now called First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre and I think that this summer's tour is gonna be at the same venue as well. I also heard that it's more easier to meet bands than in regular arenas andI heard tickets are pretty cheap too. Even if they are I'm planning on getting GA because I actually never been to that arena before even if I only live about an hour away.

But good news Ray confirmed that mcr are definitely gonna be on project revolution although I know most of you guys already know that.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
April 10th, 2007 at 01:39am
Yay so it's official!
Now we have to wait for dates Very Happy
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
April 10th, 2007 at 08:12am
That's awesome! I can't wait for the dates... Clap
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
April 10th, 2007 at 06:08pm
yep yep now like you guys said we just gotta wait for the dates and the ticket prices though I heard that they're usually really cheap..