Don't have an account? Create one!

03/01/2007 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena

AuthorMessage
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
February 11th, 2007 at 01:25pm
Poetic_Effects:
This is completely off topic of what this is about, but I wanted to show you guys a picture of my Frankie. Named after Frank of course Cool (He's a hamster. For some reason a lot of people I know don't know what hamsters look like)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/MacManus/Sams%20Collection/My%20Photos%20Taken%20offline/Picture114.jpg
It's cute, but please post this in The Picture Thread.
mari06_19
Killjoy
mari06_19
February 11th, 2007 at 06:42pm
hey does anybody here know about any autograph siginings yet?
cld some one plz tell me
plz!
thanks
Skittle Ninja!!!
Joining The Black Parade
Skittle Ninja!!!
February 11th, 2007 at 08:35pm
I cant wait!! only 18 more days and i will see my BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
February 11th, 2007 at 11:09pm
mari06_19:
hey does anybody here know about any autograph siginings yet?
cld some one plz tell me
plz!
thanks

Well so far we haven't heard anything about any signings but alot of us know that mcr doesn't do alot of them whenever they do a show but if i find out anything i'll let you know
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 12th, 2007 at 07:09am
yeah we're all trying to figure out if there's any sort of meet and greet.....

BatKiss....are you on the Chicago MCRmy myspace page? Just wondering ^_^ I'm xAdolescent Suicidex ^_^

17 days people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear I thought it wouldn't go by this fast....I'd think itd still be December still....hahaha.....

OMFG I can't wait!!!!!!! And I think I figured out a foolproof way to smuggle in camreas....................UNLESS THEY HAVE X-RAY MACHINES!!!!! O_O
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 12th, 2007 at 08:07am
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
OMFG I can't wait!!!!!!! And I think I figured out a foolproof way to smuggle in camreas....................UNLESS THEY HAVE X-RAY MACHINES!!!!! O_O

You're not gonna pull Jackass stunt and shove it up your ass, are you?
mari06_19
Killjoy
mari06_19
February 12th, 2007 at 05:03pm
yay only 17 more days!!!!! cant wait!
analogkid
Killjoy
analogkid
February 12th, 2007 at 05:37pm
Got Em!

My tickets have arrived! Anyone Else's? I may need to sell one or both of them - but I am on the floor in row "G4". Any idea how close that is?

It is probably good that they have seats so that fewer people will get hurt at the show.
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 12th, 2007 at 07:29pm
I finally got mine! Very Happy Clap
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 12th, 2007 at 07:54pm
Poetic_Effects:
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:

You're not gonna pull Jackass stunt and shove it up your ass, are you?

No.....LMFAO

the pants i'm wearing are kinda baggy in the waist...and i have one of thsoe hot topic studded belts....I was gonna tuck it in my pants bhind my belt...I tried it....there was no way to tell...unless they wanna be pervs there...haha
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 12th, 2007 at 07:55pm
analogkid:
Got Em!

My tickets have arrived! Anyone Else's? I may need to sell one or both of them - but I am on the floor in row "G4". Any idea how close that is?

It is probably good that they have seats so that fewer people will get hurt at the show.

I dunno if the floor has "seats" ......as far as I know...they don't...you just run to get as close as you can....
mari06_19
Killjoy
mari06_19
February 12th, 2007 at 07:58pm
Hey has any one gone to the virginmega store downtown or sumthing or tried calling to ask...
maybe that cld help us figure it out if they are going to have a signing and if there is a meet and greet who would know?
and like what exactly is the meet and greet?
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 12th, 2007 at 08:01pm
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
No.....LMFAO

the pants i'm wearing are kinda baggy in the waist...and i have one of thsoe hot topic studded belts....I was gonna tuck it in my pants bhind my belt...I tried it....there was no way to tell...unless they wanna be pervs there...haha

lol, well I had to ask. Because that've been gross. Yes
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
February 12th, 2007 at 08:16pm
Poetic_Effects:

WTF? I still haven't gotten mine Sad
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 12th, 2007 at 08:46pm
crackerjack:
Poetic_Effects:

WTF? I still haven't gotten mine Sad

Hmm. Well, others have started to get theirs. So yours will probably be coming soon. Keep your hopes up Smile
mari06_19
Killjoy
mari06_19
February 12th, 2007 at 09:07pm
mari06_19:
there is a chicago mcr myspace page? what is the link?
oh and analog kid i think that you cld go to ticketmaster.com look for my chemical romance and they shld show you a seating chart...
ummm....here is the link
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/04003D8E8C80396F?artistid=859324&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
February 12th, 2007 at 11:42pm
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
yeah we're all trying to figure out if there's any sort of meet and greet.....

BatKiss....are you on the Chicago MCRmy myspace page? Just wondering ^_^ I'm xAdolescent Suicidex ^_^

17 days people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear I thought it wouldn't go by this fast....I'd think itd still be December still....hahaha.....

Yep im on the chicago mcrmy myspace page im on the top friends list my myspace name is the same one like the one here on the message boards. whoa i didn't know you were on here too O_o but hey its cool

Ugh i didn't want to admit this but when i went to that meet and greet last december i had no idea that there was actually gonna be one until the last minute when someone told me about it and that was the day before mcr were gonna do a show at the aragon ballroom(which i also went to by the way) and that was on december 15th but this time if there's plans for a meet and greet i'll post anything ASAP
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 13th, 2007 at 07:01am
hehe I've been on INO for over a year hehe....

16 days people.....and if the weather is anything like it is today......Someone's gonna die.....*Glares at weatherman*
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 13th, 2007 at 07:01am
[quote="Poetic_Effects"]
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
No.....LMFAO

lol, well I had to ask. Because that've been gross. Yes[/quote

I don't want my camera smelling like Ass hahahahahahaha...O_O
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 13th, 2007 at 08:21am
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
Poetic_Effects:
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
No.....LMFAO

lol, well I had to ask. Because that've been gross. Yes

I don't want my camera smelling like Ass hahahahahahaha...O_O

Laughing That's why I asked. lol, that would be so gross if someone actually did that. Shocked