Don't have an account? Create one!

03/01/2007 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena

AuthorMessage
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 3rd, 2007 at 08:08pm
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
lol I hope so too....but I'd rather for some reason hope they stay at the venue...so then i can get there as early as I can and find the tour bus O_O !!!!! HEHE

I'll get my damn pictures if I have to talk the band O__O HAHA

You'll share the pictures if you get them, right? I would love you forever, even though we don't know eachother Very Happy
Vanya.
Jazz Hands
Vanya.
January 3rd, 2007 at 08:46pm
i may be going, but i can't get the damn promo code to work, and it won't let me buy the tix....does anybody know what's going on??
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
January 3rd, 2007 at 09:07pm
Im JuSt Me_ChAoTiC:
i may be going, but i can't get the damn promo code to work, and it won't let me buy the tix....does anybody know what's going on??
promo code: blackparade
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
January 3rd, 2007 at 09:12pm
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
lol I hope so too....but I'd rather for some reason hope they stay at the venue...so then i can get there as early as I can and find the tour bus O_O !!!!! HEHE

Yeah I'm going to try to get there early because I doubt I will be able to stay after the show to meet the band.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
January 3rd, 2007 at 10:45pm
man i hope they'll do a meet and greet like they did last month when i went it was just awesome being able to meet the guys i think i might bring cupcakes to the show cuz going to the concert was my pre birthday present to myself..no one there will resist the power of the cupcakes he he
empires
Thinking Happy Thoughts
empires
January 4th, 2007 at 08:30pm
OMG.
I'm /meeting/ them at the concert!!!
*Has sources* >Smile
x steph
Killjoy
x steph
January 4th, 2007 at 08:39pm
^thats really cool.
i hope to get there early and stay late in hopes to meet them....
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
January 5th, 2007 at 12:33am
you're actually meeting them?! thats so cool i got to meet them last month but it was rushed cuz of the security and stuff
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
January 5th, 2007 at 12:40am
BatKissMasquerade:
you're actually meeting them?! thats so cool i got to meet them last month but it was rushed cuz of the security and stuff
Security sucks! I've only been to one signing, for Head Automatica, and there wasn't a security guard there. Just the band, merch guy, and their tour manager. No one told us to move along (which is why it took forever to meet them lol) but it was awesome and we could take pics Very Happy
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
January 5th, 2007 at 11:50am
yea but at the signing there was security and even cops there so it kinda sucked that i couldnt have a real conversation with the guys all there was "how are you" and stuff but hey at least i got to meet them but im hopeful next time i meet them it wouldnt be so rushed or forced and i forgot to takepics which is why i havent posted any except for the autograph booklet the guys signed for me
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
January 5th, 2007 at 09:46pm
yeah, there's good and bad when it comes to signings. More than likely it will be like the one you went to with security and cops, it will be rushed but you do get to meet all of the members which is great! Where as if you wait after the show you will be taking a gamble. It may take hours and you probably won't meet all of them.
I probably wouldn't care. If I meet one of them I will be happy Very Happy
x steph
Killjoy
x steph
January 6th, 2007 at 06:30pm
Some girl called in to Q101 and asked if there was going to be a meet and greet, and of course the person didn't know. I'm going to be glued to the radio until the concert to see if theres any sort of meet and greet. *crosses fingers*
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 7th, 2007 at 10:31am
Oh, you've so gotta let me know if there is!
x steph
Killjoy
x steph
January 7th, 2007 at 12:36pm
I emailed them, and I'm still waiting for a reply....
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 8th, 2007 at 07:05am
Poetic_Effects:
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:

You'll share the pictures if you get them, right? I would love you forever, even though we don't know eachother Very Happy

of course i'll show them....if I do get pictures....My camera's kinda small.... O__O Wow....
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 8th, 2007 at 07:07am
I was in the thread on how to meet them....and i heard that usually at large gigs....they don't usually come out....although "Frank usually does sometimes"

And I didn't kno this....Gerard gets anxious around teenagers.....he likes gets anxiety attacks? Something like that...O__O......poor little fella...O_O
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 8th, 2007 at 08:07am
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
I was in the thread on how to meet them....and i heard that usually at large gigs....they don't usually come out....although "Frank usually does sometimes"

And I didn't kno this....Gerard gets anxious around teenagers.....he likes gets anxiety attacks? Something like that...O__O......poor little fella...O_O

Yeah, I read that in The Black Parade pakage thing. Like, the notes about why/how/when the songs were written and it said Gerard is afraid of teenagers. I find that ironic because most of his fans are teenagers. That's gotta suck. I mean, he likes meeting his fans, but he's afraid of a lot of them Sad
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 8th, 2007 at 07:13pm
Poetic_Effects:
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:

Yeah, I read that in The Black Parade pakage thing. Like, the notes about why/how/when the songs were written and it said Gerard is afraid of teenagers. I find that ironic because most of his fans are teenagers. That's gotta suck. I mean, he likes meeting his fans, but he's afraid of a lot of them Sad

O_O I didn't see that....I guess I didn't read it close enough haha....
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 8th, 2007 at 08:25pm
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
Poetic_Effects:
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:

O_O I didn't see that....I guess I didn't read it close enough haha....

Yeah, he said he wrote the song while he was on the subway and a bunch of teenagers got on with him because school had just let out.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 11th, 2007 at 06:58am
oh......OMG I can't wait till March 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO HEARD FAMOUS LAST WORDS ON Q101 YESTERDAY???!!!!!! THEY PLAYED IT!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

I know there's something wrong with me cause i'm spaztically going "March 1st".....and it's crazy....

OMG And I got the song Heaven Help Us .....FINALLY.....and i think i found a new favorite MCR song......i love it...

^Off topic hehe

dude......how many people here are going to the show March 1st? I know of 2 others...then me......INO party at the Allstate Arena!!!!!!!