Don't have an account? Create one!

03/01/2007 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena

AuthorMessage
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 11th, 2007 at 08:27am
Yeah, that'd be cool. Designate an area to meet up? I'd do it.
xMari_Malicex
Motor Baby
xMari_Malicex
January 11th, 2007 at 04:27pm
I'm most likely going.

As for meeting them, I wouldn't count on it. Allstate Arena security is TIGHT and they hide buses like a fucking magic cloak.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 13th, 2007 at 02:11am
lol DUDE "General Rules:
Cameras and recording devices are never allowed at concerts. The Allstate Arena will check at the door"

^That fucking sucks

GRRRRRRR

Someone should hold up a sign....like "INO? COME HERE!!!!" HAHA
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 13th, 2007 at 02:14am
AS OF 1:15 AM SATURDAY 1/13 THE BEST TICKETS YOU CAN GET FOR THE MCR SHOW FOR MARCH 1ST AT THE ALLSTATE ARENA OFF OF TICKETMASTER.COM ARE

SECTION 202,.......AND THATS FAR

I just went on ticketmaster and searched for "Best seat available" and that's what I got...section 202

*Is glad she has a floor ticket!!!*
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
January 13th, 2007 at 11:24pm
*also has floor ticket*
Quiet.Song.13
Fabulous Killjoy
Quiet.Song.13
January 13th, 2007 at 11:42pm
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
lol DUDE "General Rules:
Cameras and recording devices are never allowed at concerts. The Allstate Arena will check at the door"

^That fucking sucks

What my sister did when she went to concerts was she opened up the back of a stuffed animal and put a disposable camera in, and then sowed it back up. Then she just said it was for the band she was seeing. She got in the show and ripped it open to take pictures... mauahaha.

That's what I'm doing when I go to the MI show... Smile
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
January 13th, 2007 at 11:43pm
Poetic_Effects:
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
I was in the thread on how to meet them....and i heard that usually at large gigs....they don't usually come out....although "Frank usually does sometimes"

And I didn't kno this....Gerard gets anxious around teenagers.....he likes gets anxiety attacks? Something like that...O__O......poor little fella...O_O

Yeah, I read that in The Black Parade pakage thing. Like, the notes about why/how/when the songs were written and it said Gerard is afraid of teenagers. I find that ironic because most of his fans are teenagers. That's gotta suck. I mean, he likes meeting his fans, but he's afraid of a lot of them Sad

yea see the part where he likes meeting his fans but at the same time is scared of them doesn't make sense. Shouldn't he get used to seeing that half of his fans are teenagers but not alot of them are such as myself even though i look 16 in person... Gerard can be such a odd duck at times..hmmm
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
January 13th, 2007 at 11:46pm
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
AS OF 1:15 AM SATURDAY 1/13 THE BEST TICKETS YOU CAN GET FOR THE MCR SHOW FOR MARCH 1ST AT THE ALLSTATE ARENA OFF OF TICKETMASTER.COM ARE

SECTION 202,.......AND THATS FAR

I just went on ticketmaster and searched for "Best seat available" and that's what I got...section 202

*Is glad she has a floor ticket!!!*

man good thing i got a floor ticket and we should have a little party there outside the parking lot. i wanna bring some cupcakes though since my bday is coming soon and if there's a meet and greet i'll find out and let you guys know but i'm telling you that q101 or mcr's site doesn't post that info there.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 16th, 2007 at 07:54pm
woo hoo....INO MOSH PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good cause i need moshing buddies ^_^ someone should make a sign

"INOers meeting here!!!!!!!!!!!!!" hehe
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 16th, 2007 at 10:54pm
My Mom doesn't want me to mosh. Neither do I. I have problems with one of my arms, but you guys have fun if you mosh Smile
Sakah
Fabulous Killjoy
Sakah
January 16th, 2007 at 10:56pm
MCR is coming over where I live but my parents won't spend the money to get tickets so, maybe some other year.
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 16th, 2007 at 11:01pm
Aww, that sucks. I payed for the tickets myself and I'll be paying for the hotel in Illinois and my friend is taking my other friends and I down there. So far I've spent about $148. All I need is hotel money, gas money, toll booth money and I'm good to go. Yay me. Tax returns this year will come to good use.
Sakah
Fabulous Killjoy
Sakah
January 16th, 2007 at 11:08pm
Cool, I tried to convince my parents but no good. My best hope now is to get enough money to buy The Black Parade but take pictures, please
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 17th, 2007 at 07:03am
^We can't take pictures unless some sneaky people smuggle in cameras....the venue doesn't allow cameras at concerts...I guess unless it's a camera on a cell phone...damn i wish i had one of those....

My camera's small...maybe I can smuggle it in....but....that stuffed animal Idea was good....I might do that....hehehe....if not....i can tuck it under my belt...cause those studded belts always trigger metal detectors and maybe i can tuck it in my pants by my belt....hehehe.....(Watch me lose it in my pants somewhere hehe)
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 17th, 2007 at 08:06am
They have metal detecters there? That sucks. Oh, my sister suggested putting the camera in bras.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
January 17th, 2007 at 12:46pm
Poetic_Effects:
They have metal detecters there? That sucks. Oh, my sister suggested putting the camera in bras.

ha ha you know i was actually thinking of doing that too but i guess its not a good idea.what the hell happened to when you *were* allowed to bring cameras? Last time i went to allstate they were allowed! what is the point of going to a concert if you can't take any pics? i got a floor seat but im probably not gonna mosh but even if i don't i might get punched or kicked or something nice like thatRazz
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 17th, 2007 at 05:34pm
BatKissMasquerade:
Poetic_Effects:

ha ha you know i was actually thinking of doing that too but i guess its not a good idea.what the hell happened to when you *were* allowed to bring cameras? Last time i went to allstate they were allowed! what is the point of going to a concert if you can't take any pics? i got a floor seat but im probably not gonna mosh but even if i don't i might get punched or kicked or something nice like thatRazz

Haha, yeah. Especially since this is actually my very first concert too.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 17th, 2007 at 06:30pm
I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS........

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE SITTING DOWN FOR THIS.....

ARE YOU SITTING???

Q101 HAS ANNOUNCED THAT FRANK WILL NOT BE BETTER FOR THE MARCH 1ST CONCERT AND WILL NOT BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That hurt really bad.....
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
January 17th, 2007 at 07:19pm
what????? When? Why??? Sad

Are you sure?
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 17th, 2007 at 08:17pm
I honesly don't know what to believe......

But that's what q101 DJ Fook said.......I even text messaged him for confirmation and he said he was serious.......

You have no idea how upset I am...