29 more days Sad
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
January 31st, 2007 at 01:59pm
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
Poetic_Effects:
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
Don't worry...Frank's gonna be there....Fook (q101)just assumed that since he heard about Frank's "Illness" he assumed that he wouldn't make the show...yeah...

Yeah I didnt' get my ticket either...i used regular mail though and they said they send them about 2-3 weeks before the show date...

Same here. Did you get yours from ducatking (or whatever it is) too?

yeah....they should send them out earlier.. Sad I'd feel more at ease...O_O.....

Yea they should. Almost every day i get jumpy or anxious that the tickets will arrive more earlier than two weeks. It's just killing me Cry Shocked
But the good news is we only have to wait one more month til the show! i feel like its gonna happen tomorrow or something. Is anyone planning on getting there super super early? like say 8 0r 9 in the morning?
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 31st, 2007 at 06:09pm
BatKissMasquerade:
Is anyone planning on getting there super super early? like say 8 0r 9 in the morning?

I would say yes to that, but I get done with school at 11 and then I have to drive around 3-4 hours to get there Cry
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
January 31st, 2007 at 07:43pm
Aw that sucks since i live in indiana i was thinking of maybe stay at a hotel near the venue the night before the show so i don't have to worry about traffic or whatever. I guess you would call it the easy way out but dammit i'm hoping people will get there early so i can have them get high on cupcakes and sugar with me Naughty
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 31st, 2007 at 07:50pm
Haha, that'd be great.

Blahh. I'm so bored and my arm hurts like a bitch. Yes, this was completely off topic.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
January 31st, 2007 at 07:55pm
Woah, am I the only person from Chicago lol?
I'm pretty sure I'll skip school (or leave early) it should take 30 to 45mins.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 1st, 2007 at 06:34am
Crackerjack...i live in IL...I just live 60 miles from the city....O_O...I wish I could go there at 8 am....but at 8 am...i'm just barely starting my workday.....My manager knows I'm going to the concert thoguh.....i might get lucky and he might let me leave early O_O *Prays*

4 MORE WEEKS I WANT MY FUCKEN TICKET!!!!!!! O_o.....There's gonna be hell to pay if something goes wrong with myt icket....O_O
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 1st, 2007 at 08:16am
28 days!

(Good movie too Smile )
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 1st, 2007 at 07:23pm
Okay......I dunno who listens to the Morning Fix on q101 here...but this was said by Ginger Jordan (Who also did a shout out to me using my myspace name haha)

First off....here's what Frank said..."The infection's still there, but I'm on my way to getting better. I'm feeling much better"

Ginger went on to say..."He should be fine by the end of the month and he will most likely be there for the BIG show on March 1st"

*Dances*
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 2nd, 2007 at 11:12am
27 more days.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
February 2nd, 2007 at 02:26pm
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
Okay......I dunno who listens to the Morning Fix on q101 here...but this was said by Ginger Jordan (Who also did a shout out to me using my myspace name haha)

First off....here's what Frank said..."The infection's still there, but I'm on my way to getting better. I'm feeling much better"

Ginger went on to say..."He should be fine by the end of the month and he will most likely be there for the BIG show on March 1st"

*Dances*
Heck yes!!

I'm excited but I'm worried about how big the floor area is. Like I don't want to be squished by the barricade but I don't want to be lost in a sea of people...if that makes any sense lol
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 2nd, 2007 at 06:37pm
OMFG I got more Frank news from Q101 ...another soundbite of Frank

(First he was talking about how the set's gonna be....and i didnt' understand most of it...cause he talks so fucking fast and i couldn't hear it)

*Clears throat*

"...I can't wait to start on the [US] tour"

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
February 2nd, 2007 at 08:46pm
yay!! he's getting better...mcr wouldn't be the same without him i only hope he'll be there by the time the chicago show rolls around
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 2nd, 2007 at 09:01pm
He better be. I'll cry a lot if he's not there. Sad
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 3rd, 2007 at 01:24am
26 days
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 4th, 2007 at 11:51am
25 days.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 4th, 2007 at 03:39pm
HEHEHE OMFG I WANT TI NWO!!!!!!
analogkid
Killjoy
analogkid
February 4th, 2007 at 04:14pm
Hey - is anyone out there looking for a ticket to the show? I have 2 floor tickets and it looks like my friend won't be able to go. I want to give the ticket to someone who wants to go - let me know if there are any takers!
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
February 5th, 2007 at 08:55am
24 days.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
February 6th, 2007 at 07:14am
23 days!!!!!.....Sad People are getting their tickets and I haven't gotten mine yet...*Curses mail*