Don't have an account? Create one!

03/01/2007 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena

AuthorMessage
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
January 24th, 2007 at 10:27am
I got mine during the presale. Ductking prolly takes awhile to send off tickets.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
January 24th, 2007 at 05:18pm
I finally listened to the interview with Gee and Bob when they were in NZ and Gerard said Frank was grounded from flying. Which got me thinking...he doesn't need to fly to do the US dates.
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 24th, 2007 at 05:29pm
Yeah, but flying sure helps when you're going all over the place Confused
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 24th, 2007 at 07:33pm
Don't worry...Frank's gonna be there....Fook (q101)just assumed that since he heard about Frank's "Illness" he assumed that he wouldn't make the show...yeah...

Yeah I didnt' get my ticket either...i used regular mail though and they said they send them about 2-3 weeks before the show date...
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 24th, 2007 at 07:39pm
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
Don't worry...Frank's gonna be there....Fook (q101)just assumed that since he heard about Frank's "Illness" he assumed that he wouldn't make the show...yeah...

Yeah I didnt' get my ticket either...i used regular mail though and they said they send them about 2-3 weeks before the show date...

Same here. Did you get yours from ducatking (or whatever it is) too?
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
January 24th, 2007 at 10:19pm
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:

I will try to stop worrying...
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 25th, 2007 at 06:55am
Poetic_Effects:
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:

yeah....they should send them out earlier.. Sad I'd feel more at ease...O_O.....
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 25th, 2007 at 05:32pm
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
Poetic_Effects:
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:

yeah....they should send them out earlier.. Sad I'd feel more at ease...O_O.....

Same here. Stupid people who make weird rules.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 27th, 2007 at 12:30am
SO.....I did Frank makeup tonight...and I wanna do it for the concert...haha...but it'll all smudge by the time the shows over and if I WAS to meet them afterwards I'd look stupid....who wants to see me with Frank makeup?? O_O

Look we're twins hahaha
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 27th, 2007 at 12:18pm
Clap Haha, that's awesome!
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 27th, 2007 at 04:39pm
yeh i actually shocked myself when i did it.....it was funny when i first started i couldn't stop laughing....my right eye looks weird...but the left one came out okay...i was lke "OMG I'm drawing on my face" hahaha...

I wanna wear it for the concert.....but it'll smudge...Sad haha unless I can find something sweat/smudge proof...

I want my concert ticket!!!

33 more days!!!!!!!!!!
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 27th, 2007 at 04:40pm
33 days? It's seems a lot longer than that Cry
maudlinromance
Bleeding on the Floor
maudlinromance
January 28th, 2007 at 01:23am
I wish I could go. I can't. have fun for me, and I'll see if they come to WI on their second batch of tours!

What's with the deal of not taking any cameras anywhere anymore? Sneak 'em in, we know you can! Cool
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 28th, 2007 at 01:12pm
Yeah, I missed the Milwaukee show this past tour in December. When I saw they were going to be in Illinois I ordered tickets two days after they went on pre-sale.

Do you live in Wisconsin or is that just the closest to you?
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 28th, 2007 at 02:08pm
hehe field trip from WI.....I need to take a field trip somewhere.....I wanna go to Wilmette one day and see if I can run into anyone from Fall Out Boy...haha

32 more days!!!!! OMG
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 28th, 2007 at 03:15pm
How many people actually live in Wisconsin that are going to this show? I'm coming all the way from Green Bay. It's going to be a loooong trip.

32 more days?? It needs to be sooner! Quick, let's go into a chemical induced coma and wake up in time for the show so it'll be faster!

I'm kinda tired, lol.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
January 28th, 2007 at 04:04pm
32 more days, they are going to go by so fast.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 28th, 2007 at 08:52pm
I hope they go by fast O_O
Poetic_Effects
Fabulous Killjoy
Poetic_Effects
January 29th, 2007 at 07:01pm
31 more days
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover