Necrophilia

AuthorMessage
Star Ashes
Fabulous Killjoy
Star Ashes
December 11th, 2007 at 12:07pm
[quote="Oh Star."]
ALEX; NO FUTURE.:
If the dead agreed to it, then I think it's fine.

To be fair, I can see how it could be hot.
And I'd think it was OK for someone to have sex with my corpse when I'm dead - I wouldn't know, would I?

A corpse is nothing. A corpse is just a body. It has no thoughts, no feelings. It doesn't feel like it isn't being respected because it can't think.

yes but you said that if the dead ave consent... you cant just say can i have sex with your corpse.... and expect them to say oh yes please.... u also sed that you wdnt mind because you would be dead.... u r giving two choices.... i agree that a corpse cant think because its dead but it still means something though doesn't it
stannis baratheon.
Salute You in Your Grave
stannis baratheon.
December 14th, 2007 at 03:28pm
I mean, they could sign a form before they actually die, or something.
You know like how people can say they want their organs to be given to other people? Or they could say in their will?
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
December 17th, 2007 at 04:21am
I think the dead deserve their respect, but on the other hand, who's to say they're not just.. .. corpses.

They're vacated. All they are now is a pile of dead and rotting cells.

I think it would be a little strange to have agreed for someone to have sex with your body after you die, but I'm not saying its wrong.

If they agreed to it, fine, if they didn't, it's a little off but what's anybody going to do?
whitney.
Shotgun Sinner
whitney.
December 17th, 2007 at 08:03pm
Hm. Uhh, yeah this is strange.
I think this can definitely be a problem.
I haven't really heard much of this topic. So I'll elaborate on what I think so far.
First off - in case anybody didn't know, having sexual acts with the deceased is INCREDIBLY bad for you.
Like, you can get a bad disease. I can't exactly remember the name of it,
but it's a horrible disease.
The human genitals are really sensitive. If you put something there that doesn't belong,
for instance - a dead person or animal, it's definitely not going to be healthy.
Yeah.
alucard.
Jazz Hands
alucard.
December 17th, 2007 at 09:45pm
^ I think that makes alot of sense. Meaning, we weren't meant to have sex with dead things.
MelancholyMisery
Salute You in Your Grave
MelancholyMisery
December 17th, 2007 at 10:39pm
degenerate.:
Hm. Uhh, yeah this is strange.
I think this can definitely be a problem.
I haven't really heard much of this topic. So I'll elaborate on what I think so far.
First off - in case anybody didn't know, having sexual acts with the deceased is INCREDIBLY bad for you.
Like, you can get a bad disease. I can't exactly remember the name of it,
but it's a horrible disease.
The human genitals are really sensitive. If you put something there that doesn't belong,
for instance - a dead person or animal, it's definitely not going to be healthy.
Yeah.

wouldn't the disease olny be a risk if the corpse had been dead a while?

idk

the only reason I would have sex with a corpse is if the person died during sex and i didnt notice or if i came home to find the person i really really really loved dead and needed a little more time.. but I think i would just talk to the corpse, not have sex with it.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
December 19th, 2007 at 02:54am
The Rumor.:
i think its wrong. i mean, the actual fetish itself, no. im not one to look down on things that others do. but if you are having sex with corpses, then, i mean...that person has absolutely no choice over it, blatantly because they are dead. and i dont believe in the afterlife or anything, but i know for one that if i die i dont want someone having sex with my dead body.

this was said by Rumor early on in the thread, but i feel she brought up an intresting point. i mean, *assuming* ur spirit is lingering around after u die, & u *happen* to see someone humping u totally against ur will (as far as ur knowledge extends....) then is it a strange kind of rape?

of course, u are not in ur body anymore. but it would b understandable to want to consider it ur property.

hmmm........
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
December 19th, 2007 at 02:56am
Having said what i just said, i'm of the mindset of "whatever does it for ya." so if stiffs make u hot then..... it's certainly a lot better than, say, being turned on by rape or abuse.

i'm kind of into bondage meself
doctor.
In The Murder Scene
doctor.
December 26th, 2007 at 06:35pm

Most people have fetishes so I don't believe there is anything wrong with necrophilla being one of them. However, in my head, a few things should be taken into consideration:

1- I feel that it should be someone you know/knew well and were very close to. I believe that having sex with a complete strangers corpse is a little disrespectful to the person and the person's relatives.

2- You should know that is what they would have wanted and, even, ask them before they die.

3- The family members and close friends have to be ok with idea after all, it is their loss and people should have consideration over their feelings as they may be still grieving.

Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
December 26th, 2007 at 07:24pm
Painful Reality:

Most people have fetishes so I don't believe there is anything wrong with necrophilla being one of them. However, in my head, a few things should be taken into consideration:

1- I feel that it should be someone you know/knew well and were very close to. I believe that having sex with a complete strangers corpse is a little disrespectful to the person and the person's relatives.

2- You should know that is what they would have wanted and, even, ask them before they die.

3- The family members and close friends have to be ok with idea after all, it is their loss and people should have consideration over their feelings as they may be still grieving.

Number one made me laugh, Who will know? about the person being even touched or if they have been placed out of their coffin?
Murderscene.
Fabulous Killjoy
Murderscene.
December 27th, 2007 at 05:35am
well i think it's bloody gross.
and what's the point? you don't get a reaction. the dead don't moan.
you pretty much wouldn't feel any pleasure.
and yeah the dead should be left...dead.
it's all about respect.
doctor.
In The Murder Scene
doctor.
December 27th, 2007 at 06:23am
PaperDoll:
Number one made me laugh, Who will know? about the person being even touched or if they have been placed out of their coffin?

Point taken but I think it's much more respectable for it to be someone you know/knew. That way you know it's someone that may have wanted or not minded it. If a close relative or friend of mine passed away and a complete stranger took him/her out of her coffin and had sex with her or him, I would find it hard to deal with. As said before, it would almost be rape. However, although it could still be considered as rape, if it was someone close to the family of the deceased and/or the deceased person itself, the family may find it easier to deal with.
Candle lit killer
Killjoy
Candle lit killer
December 27th, 2007 at 10:32am
personally, i dont find this bad at all. everyone has their own little fetish(s). But people do frown upon this kind of stuff as it is thought to be disrespectful or gross. some things other people do may be gross to someone else. if people like to have sex with a corpse then its up to them and not you.
Girl Anachronism
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Girl Anachronism
December 27th, 2007 at 11:55am
Its not really respecting the dead. And it would, kinda, be like rape. Only the persons dead. They can't tell you no, they can't tell you yes. THEY'RE DEAD!
People are messed up sometimes.
I can't see this being legal in the future, and if it is, hopefully I'll be dead... wait.... okay, ya, no. Just... no.

But if it's just like an obsession w/ death or corpses, and nothing sexual, then who cares. If they aren't grave robbing etc. then really, who cares. They'll make a good archeologist one day is all I can say about that. Mr. Green
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
December 27th, 2007 at 01:04pm
Well I'm not into it, but tis true that its up to whoever is willing or has a fetish with having intercourse with a corpse
sweet disposition.
Banned
sweet disposition.
December 27th, 2007 at 01:34pm
If the dead person consents to it, then I guess there's nothing wrong with it.
But do people really ever have that conversation?
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
December 27th, 2007 at 01:42pm
Oh Star.:
If the dead person consents to it, then I guess there's nothing wrong with it.
But do people really ever have that conversation?

I think so, we might be able to debate it both ways
bright lights x x
Really Not Okay
bright lights x x
December 27th, 2007 at 03:47pm
i dont see the point of it.
what are they gonna do come back to life when your getting it on???
sorry,it's disturbing to me.
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
December 27th, 2007 at 08:54pm
bright lights x x:

What? I'm confused, please elaborate on that.
To what you've typed, this is what it seems like to me
A dead corpse or the ghost of it, will come to haunt the living because of what they've done to its corpse?
bright lights x x
Really Not Okay
bright lights x x
December 27th, 2007 at 09:57pm
PaperDoll:
bright lights x x:

What? I'm confused, please elaborate on that.
To what you've typed, this is what it seems like to me
A dead corpse or the ghost of it, will come to haunt the living because of what they've done to its corpse?

no not all.
i said that because there is absolutly no point in doing that to a corpse
meaning its not going to come alive, so why would you do it?
i saw someone say its disrespectful and i agree.
sorry if i confused you.