Don't have an account? Create one!

Necrophilia

AuthorMessage
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
March 27th, 2008 at 11:57pm
turophile:
Itsn't necrophilia kind of like what actual rapist do? Some rapists keep them alive, then kill them afterward (or let them live), but if they struggle to much or whatever they will kill them and just do their dead bodies?
Ya, I still consider it rape. Unless the person told you you could do that to its body after it died, then, I guess.... go ahead. Knock your socks off. You wouldn't find me doing that, but if the person told you it was fine.... go for it, I guess.
I do find it kind of disrespectful to the dead, but if that person DID tell you it was okay, then, ya.

^Well, basically necrophilia is a fetish for having sex with dead people. So... it's not really what we would call 'rape' because the person is dead. If someone rapes someone else when they are alive and then kills them, it's not necrophilia. It would only be necrophilia if the perpetrator proceeded to have sex with the corpse.

HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
March 28th, 2008 at 02:15am
yer. i still think its wrong...
i mean, it does disgust me in a way, and it is highly disrespectful...
Sophi17
Killjoy
Sophi17
March 28th, 2008 at 08:14am
i think it's awful. i mean it's so disrespectful. not to mention disgusting
cellblocktango
Thinking Happy Thoughts
cellblocktango
March 28th, 2008 at 10:07am
i agree with the rape opinion just think if it was your body and someone was defiling you body like that with out you even knowing gosh that is CREEPY
Girl Anachronism
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Girl Anachronism
March 28th, 2008 at 11:22am
squiggly:
^Well, basically necrophilia is a fetish for having sex with dead people. So... it's not really what we would call 'rape' because the person is dead.

Rape is having sex with someone against their will, so, think of it like, say the dead person DIDN'T want you do have sex with its body, if they didn't tell the person before they died it was okay, then.... it is like rape, only with someones dead body, and not someone who is alive to struggle etc. I guess it would have a different term instead of rape, maybe, but it is still kinda against their will if you do it when they don't even know you are. Like at parties when guys stick pills or drugs in girls drinks to knock them out, then when they do, they take their bodies up stairs and rape them while they are knocked out, and they have no idea what that person is doing and they can't tell them no. It would be like that, only the body wouldn't be alive, wouldn't it?
xxWolvenPrincessxx
Joining The Black Parade
xxWolvenPrincessxx
August 7th, 2008 at 10:34am
I think that it's disgusting. People have alot of odd fascinations, but having sex with the dead, ewww. I mean what's the point, the deceased can respond to you anyways.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
August 7th, 2008 at 10:41am
xxWolvenPrincessxx:
I mean what's the point, the deceased
can respond to you anyways.
I'm assuming you meant "can't"...
Necrophiliacs don't care that the body cannot respond though. They have a fetish for having sex with dead people, so they know it cannot respond.
xxWolvenPrincessxx
Joining The Black Parade
xxWolvenPrincessxx
August 7th, 2008 at 11:17am
MIndfuck:
I'm assuming you meant "can't"...
Necrophiliacs don't care that the body cannot respond though. They have a fetish for having sex with dead people, so they know it cannot respond.

I still think that it's distrurbing, people who are into Necrophilia are just plain disturbed to start with.
Bleeding Dry
Bleeding on the Floor
Bleeding Dry
August 29th, 2008 at 01:43pm
I also think this is wrong. and very disrespectful to the deceased. there is no choice here, and the deceased cant respond or stop it, they arent aware of it. in some ways, i think it is similar to rape. to me, it is just very wrong.
me and my stomach
Thinking Happy Thoughts
me and my stomach
August 30th, 2008 at 03:39pm
well if the person wants to have sex with a dead person, go on. but try to make sure that the dead person knew that you would like to have sex with his/her body when he/she would be dead.

defiling dead bodies without permission? that's not good.
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
August 30th, 2008 at 06:58pm
me and my stomach:
well if the person wants to have sex with a dead person, go on. but try to make sure that the dead person knew that you would like to have sex with his/her body when he/she would be dead.

defiling dead bodies without permission? that's not good.
but you honestly think it's okay to have sex with a dead body, even if they "gave their permission"?

i mean, it's a dead body. it's not sex, it's rape.
sir_pleb
Jazz Hands
sir_pleb
August 31st, 2008 at 08:33pm
Faye Merci:

i mean, it's a dead body. it's not sex, it's rape.

Is it rape?

Surely rape necessitates that the victim is alive. A body may have once been a person but after death it's just a thing with no feelings and no thoughts. It's no more a person than a chair.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
August 31st, 2008 at 08:40pm
I've never really heard of people actually doing it. I've heard about like someone kidnapping another indivual,raping them then killing, but is necrophilia really that common? And I actually think its one of the most taboo things ever, most people respect dead people
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
August 31st, 2008 at 10:28pm
Oi Nutter!:
Is it rape?

Surely rape necessitates that the victim is alive. A body may have once been a person but after death it's just a thing with no feelings and no thoughts. It's no more a person than a chair.

Except that it is. I mean, what if someone had sex with your mother after she died? Would you be satisfied if the cops said "Well, she's no more a person than a chair."?
me and my stomach
Thinking Happy Thoughts
me and my stomach
September 1st, 2008 at 02:19am
Faye Merci:
Except that it is. I mean, what if someone had sex with your mother after she died? Would you be satisfied if the cops said "Well, she's no more a person than a chair."?

well if my mom actually gave permission before she died... it's her choice. but please inform others or leave visible evidence of agreeing first.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
September 1st, 2008 at 10:11am
Necrophiliacs generally have sex with dead people because they arn't goign to be ridiculed, or embarresed by them. They don't feel that they have to live up to expectations, and if they don't perform, no one will know. I can understand that.

I don't think it is very healthy, but I don't neccesarily think that it is wrong. Obviously, it is rape, and that is wrong, but the having sexual intercourse with a dead body, I don't see as a problem. It isn't hurting anyone (presuming they gave consent before they died), and the only issue with it is that it is socially unaceptable. There is the problem of diseases, from the corpse, but you can get so many illnesses from other places, including sti's, so I don't see it as much different. Sure, it is disgusting, but if that is the only way you can ever have sex, and you knew them and they gave consent pre-mortem, then, I don't think anyone can stop you, especially if they put it in their Will, because then the family will know about it.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
September 1st, 2008 at 10:17am
The way I see it is - when you're dead, you don't care anymore. You can't think, you can't feel - you're basically not a human anymore because you're dead... you're just a body. So why should human rights apply to a corpse who cannot feel and think?
sir_pleb
Jazz Hands
sir_pleb
September 1st, 2008 at 07:15pm
Faye Merci:

It's not rape, it's defiling a corpse. I wouldn't expect them to charge the man for rape, I'd expect them to charge him for necrophilia and possibly grave robbing.

The Sexual Offences Act 2003 Section 1 (we're talking UK law here) lists rape as

"A person (A) commits an offence if -
(a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis,
(b) B does not consent to the penetration, and
(c) A does not reasonably believe that B consents."

Section 70 discusses sexual penetration of a corpse

"A person commits an offence if—
(a) he intentionally performs an act of penetration with a part of his body or anything else,
(b) what is penetrated is a part of the body of a dead person,
(c) he knows that, or is reckless as to whether, that is what is penetrated, and
(d) the penetration is sexual."

Neither section is related to the other, and only rape mentions consent. So even if the person did give permission pre-death, it is still necrophilia.
river phoenix.
Salute You in Your Grave
river phoenix.
September 4th, 2008 at 05:08pm
As long as whoever is responsible for the persons will - maybe the person themselves making it clear in their will, or giving a relative permission to make that decision for them - then I haven't got a problem with it. It's not sometihng I personally would do, but surely everyones different, and everyone has a right to do their thing if it's not offending or harming anyone else (eg; if they had permission)

Just to bring up a point: is necrophilia anything like rape in that if someone is very, very drunk then they - like a dead person - are not able to give permission for sexual intercourse themselves. Maybe - like a dead person - they won't even remember it the next morning. So in that respect, shouldn't necrophilia be considered rape?
sir_pleb
Jazz Hands
sir_pleb
September 4th, 2008 at 06:16pm
il burlone:
Just to bring up a point: is necrophilia anything like rape in that if someone is very, very drunk then they - like a dead person - are not able to give permission for sexual intercourse themselves. Maybe - like a dead person - they won't even remember it the next morning. So in that respect, shouldn't necrophilia be considered rape?

Necrophilia as a crime is not an issue of consent at all. Necrophilia isn't legal even if they've consented. The difference between a live person, no matter how drunk, and a dead person is that one of them is dead, not that one is more able to consent.

You could consent all you want to a necrophiliac whilst you're alive, but it's still illegal.