Don't have an account? Create one!

Necrophilia

AuthorMessage
Sarahbree
Killjoy
Sarahbree
January 10th, 2008 at 02:14am
i think it's wrong why can't you just go have sex with someone who'z alive? geezus it's not hard hire a hooker or something!! Twisted Evil
sir_pleb
Jazz Hands
sir_pleb
January 10th, 2008 at 10:02pm
Sarahbree:
i think it's wrong why can't you just go have sex with someone who'z alive? geezus it's not hard hire a hooker or something!! Twisted Evil

Hookers cost money. This way you only need a shovel. [/inappropriateness]

Anyways, it is a fetish. If these people found it just as arousing to hire a prostitute, they probably would. However, something slightly off in the head makes them enjoy the dead.
Spencer Reid
Always Born a Crime
Spencer Reid
January 11th, 2008 at 06:51pm
I don't see a problem with necrophilia (not that I myself am a necrophiliac or anything).
They have a fetish that they can't help or control.
It's not really their fault.
I do, however, believe that they should get some consent from somebody (like, the family or whoever is in charge of the body) before they have sex with the body.
I think that they should probably only have sex with bodies that are donated for science or organ doners because the body won't be buried or be at a ceremony for it's family members.
ticklemegia
Killjoy
ticklemegia
January 12th, 2008 at 02:01am
hey, isn't snow white's price charming a necrophiliac?!?! i mean, he kissed her and she's alreaady dead. haha.
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
January 14th, 2008 at 07:29pm
In a way it could be considered rape as the person (even though he/she is dead) has not technically given consent. I think that if you seriously have a fetish to have sex with a dead person you need to seek help.
Cyanide Romance
Killjoy
Cyanide Romance
February 13th, 2008 at 01:32pm
i really think necrophilia is sick and totally outrageously wrong, but if that is what ur into, then ur into it. its as simple as that....
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
February 13th, 2008 at 05:04pm
well, how many necrophiliacs out there are there?
xxLockxx
Jazz Hands
xxLockxx
February 14th, 2008 at 01:16pm
Necrophillia is wrong. Although they can't help it having a fetish, they really need serious help.
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
February 17th, 2008 at 05:23pm
bloodredruby69:
^It's nice to see someone with an open mind here. ^^

To everyone who states that it is;
Gross.
Nasty.
Disgusting.
Wrong.
Creepy.
Sick.
Perverted.
etc,

I haven't seen a SINGLE ONE of you actually back up those statements.
All I've seen from the ones who post those types of things are personal
opinions and bias as well as unsupported arguments, and fairly inflexible minds.

Please, support what you say, rather than just regurgitating a conviction
that has been drilled into you by society or your guardians.
mer von d
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mer von d
February 19th, 2008 at 07:17pm
this shit scares me. doesn't mean it's wrong, it's just not to everyone's taste. and not necessarily legal. lol.
sir_pleb
Jazz Hands
sir_pleb
February 19th, 2008 at 07:29pm
illustrated_romance:
well, how many necrophiliacs out there are there?

I can't see there being many practicing necrophiliacs. I've not heard of any actual cases where people have grave robbed to achieve it. The cases I've heard of are when one of two lovers dies, and the other fails to let go a la "A Rose For Emily".
DeadInTheWater
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadInTheWater
February 20th, 2008 at 03:28pm
^^
not many practicising as
a) tis illegal
b) hard to get a body, lol
c) and people wouls be like sectioned for admiting to liking the sound of it

but like im sure theres more people than u'd expect wh maybe are more interested in it then they'd like to admit Wink
Littlemisschem
Fabulous Killjoy
Littlemisschem
March 24th, 2008 at 08:59pm
I think necrophilia is like this foreign 'out of this world' kind of thing, and you can't help but wonder who brought it about. I, personally, think it's sick and wrong. Why would you mess with the dead? That's gross, to be sexually attracted to dead bodies.
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
March 25th, 2008 at 08:43am
^^ But why is it sick and wrong?

I don't see it a problem unless the dead said that they didn't want to be used as a sex
toy.

And also, a lot of people seem to say "what's the point" or "you won't get a reaction,
the dead don't moan", well, the point is, the necrophiliac has a fetish. They're not
gonna get proper sexual release from a living person. That's the point.

What about the Avenged Sevenfold song "A Little Piece Of Heaven"? That's pretty
blunt in the sex-with-corpses department, but I know loads of people who love that
song. Hell, it's my sig. What about the video? You basically see her corpse's head
bobbing around as she's getting "done", should that be considered morally wrong or
sick? Should anyone who laughed at that be put in an asylum?

Because that's what some of the posts here seem to be conveying to me.
LOLita
Killjoy
LOLita
March 25th, 2008 at 03:16pm
why in the world would somebody ever do that? Neutral
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
March 25th, 2008 at 07:03pm
Misery_Passion:
why in the world would somebody ever do that? Neutral

Because they have a fetish for corpses.

Different strokes for different folks.
Jenny.
Jenny.
March 26th, 2008 at 02:46pm
Hmm. Interesting topic. I, personally, recoil at the thought of someone finding corpses sexually attractive, and I disapprove of it, mainly because of the fact that it's technically rape. Even if the person is dead.
But I suppose, if someone can't control themselves, there's not much you can do about it, really.
sir_pleb
Jazz Hands
sir_pleb
March 26th, 2008 at 07:41pm
DeadInTheWater:
^^
not many practicising as
a) tis illegal
b) hard to get a body, lol
c) and people wouls be like sectioned for admiting to liking the sound of it

but like im sure theres more people than u'd expect wh maybe are more interested in it then they'd like to admit Wink

It's more legal than you think. According to a quick look at wikipedia, it was only made illegal in the UK in 2003. In the US there is no federal law against it and only 17 states have laws against it. It's getting the body that's generally illegal. There are laws about digging up bodies, but not what is done with them.

All in all, I don't think it's that common because most places have yet to see it as a big enough problem to need legislation. It's a similar issue with bestiality, it's just not common enough to warrant specific legislation, and most people will get charges of animal cruelty.

It takes more than saying one thing to get sectioned, you have to be considered potentially dangerous at least.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
March 27th, 2008 at 08:00am
november.:

What about the Avenged Sevenfold song "A Little Piece Of Heaven"? That's pretty
blunt in the sex-with-corpses department, but I know loads of people who love that
song. Hell, it's my sig. What about the video? You basically see her corpse's head
bobbing around as she's getting "done", should that be considered morally wrong or
sick? Should anyone who laughed at that be put in an asylum?

I love that song, but with all due respect, A Little Piece Of Heaven is fictional - it's not actually based on real happenings. So I don't see how that can be used in this argument on whether necrophilia is right or wrong...

I can see where people are coming from in terms of it being a sexual fetish, and necrophiliacs needing to fulfill that fetish.

But I can also understand that some might find it morally wrong to have sex with a corpse. I guess some would argue that it may be disrespectful to the dead person.

But I sit on the fence with this one; I don't really see it as right, but I don't see it as totally wrong either.
Girl Anachronism
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Girl Anachronism
March 27th, 2008 at 10:44pm
Itsn't necrophilia kind of like what actual rapist do? Some rapists keep them alive, then kill them afterward (or let them live), but if they struggle to much or whatever they will kill them and just do their dead bodies?
Ya, I still consider it rape. Unless the person told you you could do that to its body after it died, then, I guess.... go ahead. Knock your socks off. You wouldn't find me doing that, but if the person told you it was fine.... go for it, I guess.
I do find it kind of disrespectful to the dead, but if that person DID tell you it was okay, then, ya.