Don't have an account? Create one!

Necrophilia

AuthorMessage
soilitsu
Killjoy
soilitsu
January 25th, 2007 at 05:41pm
I think necrophilia and beastility is like the Homosexuality debate, people have different opinions (hense it being a debate) and think some things are disgusting. Yet who knows, it could be how your born.

I am not for necrophilia if it involves stealing a corpse.
I am for necrophilia if a person is willing to be used for pleasures after (s)he dies.

But who knows, it may be a mental disorder, but I personally believe it is a genetic thing.
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
January 25th, 2007 at 05:48pm
personally i believe that a person is made up of the mind, the body and the soul--meaning that your body is part of you. meaning that even once i'm dead, that's still my body, and i don't want someone having sex with it.
soilitsu
Killjoy
soilitsu
January 25th, 2007 at 05:51pm
Oh I agree with that, I don't want anyone in my dead body either.

But some people may want that. And I don't feel that I have the right to tell them that they can't allow people to "use" them.
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
January 25th, 2007 at 05:53pm
supervegan;zombify!:
personally i believe that a person is made up of the mind, the body and the soul--meaning that your body is part of you. meaning that even once i'm dead, that's still my body, and i don't want someone having sex with it.

So what piece stays? The undignified one that was disregarded as ill-fit for continuing on with the rest of your soul?
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
January 25th, 2007 at 05:57pm
soilitsu:
I think necrophilia and beastility is like the Homosexuality debate, people have different opinions (hence it being a debate) and think some things are disgusting. Yet who knows, it could be how your born.

I am not for necrophilia if it involves stealing a corpse.
I am for necrophilia if a person is willing to be used for pleasures after (s)he dies.

But who knows, it may be a mental disorder, but I personally believe it is a genetic thing.

If so is considered a mental disorder, would other 'fetishes' be considered as a mental disorder as well? What is society's own definition of fetish and how far and unlimited is it, until the majority could be considered to be prescribed on medication for fetishes?

If you believe necrophiliac is just like the homosexuality etc., then do you also believe it to be genetic as well? Why do you believe for necrophiliac to be taken in consideration that it could be genetic?
Sammie
Really Not Okay
Sammie
January 26th, 2007 at 03:29pm
bloodredruby69:
Then by your logic, if sex is only to reproduce,
there should be a lot more things that are illegal.

Like oral sex, anal sex, condoms, birth control, masterbation, etc.

What I'm trying to point out here, is that humans are sexual beings.
Each person has their own turn-ons and fetishes.
Almost none of them are for reproduction; they are for pleasure and fun.

And, a lot of times, people cannot help who/what they are attracted to.
And I say, that as long as they aren't hurting anyone in the process,
then they should have the freedom to do what pleases them.

I understand what you're saying. I guess it was a little silly of me to say that sex is only to reproduce. But I do think that having sex with a corpse is disrespecting that person.
No people can't help what or who they are attracted to. But I would have though that it dangerous for the person doing it too? Well depending on how long the person had been dead.
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
January 26th, 2007 at 03:39pm
well who does the body belong to after a person dies?

if i'm not mistaken....usually it becomes the responsibility of the family... and i doubt they'd want the body being used as a sex toy.
livindead13
Killjoy
livindead13
January 29th, 2007 at 09:59am
I personally think its wrong.. let the dead person rest in peace... let their body rest in peace... they shouldnt be messed around with when dead... or alive but especially when dead because its like taking control over an unconsious person... wrong...
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 29th, 2007 at 09:28pm
livindead13:
I personally think its wrong.. let the dead person rest in peace... let their body rest in peace... they shouldnt be messed around with when dead... or alive but especially when dead because its like taking control over an unconsious person... wrong...
It is different from taking control of an unconscious person's
body because the person would then be still alive,
so it would be rape.

Caitlin - That point SHOULD really be the only one that leaves this topic undecided.
All of the other arguments against necrophillia don't really hold strong,
especially when put beside that one.

The feelings of the family are paramount, though the wishes of the deceased come first.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
January 29th, 2007 at 09:49pm
personally i don't understand how someone can do it but i am not so sure that i can justify being totally against it.

on the one hand because i have respect for the dead i think it's kinda awful that they are doing this to someone's dead relative and i know that if i ever found out that someone was doing that to my relative i'd be horrified.

on the other hand, once you're dead, you're dead. Your soul moves on, it's no longer in your body so really there is no one inside it.

so i'm kinda on the fence with this one. Morally i'm against it, but logically i can't find anything really objectional
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
January 29th, 2007 at 10:15pm
I think if the person made the decision during life that they don't want someone having sex with their corpse, it could be considered rape.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
January 29th, 2007 at 10:32pm
^ good point but i think you'd have a hard time convincing them of that in court. I think there are laws against this....isn't there??
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
January 29th, 2007 at 11:16pm
MistressRhi:
^ good point but i think you'd have a hard time convincing them of that in court. I think there are laws against this....isn't there??

Yes.
But it's a sexual misdemeanor, isn't it?
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
January 29th, 2007 at 11:47pm
^probably. I guess it's a difficult thing to categorize and to punish.
Bleeding Stares
Really Not Okay
Bleeding Stares
February 3rd, 2007 at 02:50pm
MyOwnImmortality:
supervegan;zombify!:

So what piece stays? The undignified one that was disregarded as ill-fit for continuing on with the rest of your soul?

Actually, in the Christian belief, we're all getting our bodies back after the Second Coming of Jesus. But for all I know our bodies could be renewed or something, I really am not educated on the end of the world all that much.

And druscilla, necrophilia only has laws in 10 states. Like where I'm at (in Michigan) they have no laws against necrophilia.
Soda_Warfare
Killjoy
Soda_Warfare
February 3rd, 2007 at 05:19pm
I think it is just plain wrong. It's like defiling someones body after they have died. It's disrespectful and it doesn't let that person "rest in piece". Besides what does havig sex with a dead body do for someone? Is sex with the dead better then sex with the living?
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
February 3rd, 2007 at 06:11pm
Truce Legend:

Actually, in the Christian belief, we're all getting our bodies back after the Second Coming of Jesus. But for all I know our bodies could be renewed or something, I really am not educated on the end of the world all that much.

Nor was I stating that I didn't know of the Christian belief, I plainly was curious of their perspective of the belief if a certain part of your soul stays then why? Merely all.
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
February 3rd, 2007 at 06:13pm
Soda_Warfare:
I think it is just plain wrong. It's like defiling someones body after they have died. It's disrespectful and it doesn't let that person "rest in piece". Besides what does having sex with a dead body do for someone? Is sex with the dead better then sex with the living?

In all curiosity, how does it not let the person "rest in peace"? What's your perspective of peace ( not the word piece)?

People who act in necrophiliac do have that belief. It's like you and me, who believe in making love to the living. Instead of those who practice necrophiliac, who believe in making love to the dead.
Soda_Warfare
Killjoy
Soda_Warfare
February 3rd, 2007 at 07:14pm
(sorry for the bad typing, my fault)

To rest in peace, to be undisturbed by outer forces, to be able to leave your body and know that no one will do anything to it

To make love requires love, and you can not love if you are dead.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
February 3rd, 2007 at 09:57pm
MyOwnImmortality:
Soda_Warfare:
I think it is just plain wrong. It's like defiling someones body after they have died. It's disrespectful and it doesn't let that person "rest in piece". Besides what does having sex with a dead body do for someone? Is sex with the dead better then sex with the living?

In all curiosity, how does it not let the person "rest in peace"? What's your perspective of peace ( not the word piece)?

People who act in necrophiliac do have that belief. It's like you and me, who believe in making love to the living. Instead of those who practice necrophiliac, who believe in making love to the dead.

But without the person's consent it is considered rape and you cannot give your consent for your body to be used if you are dead.