XXpourXlaxmortX
February 26th, 2007 at 04:58pm
the purpose in life is to just live it.
right now my life is just listening to music and reading harry potter
billyspleen
Killjoy
billyspleen
February 26th, 2007 at 07:42pm
For me, its live a few decades, and make an impact on those who love you and the ones you love, then, when your time is up and youve impacted enough lives, you die
karah
Killjoy
karah
February 28th, 2007 at 08:13pm
i think the purpose of my life is to really experience ever second of it. and not to waste it. "you get what everyone else gets, you get a lifetime": and the point is to do the best you can at whatever it is you want to do during said lifetime.
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 1st, 2007 at 06:06pm
i think the purpose in life is.. just live it right to be judged. Life is a leaving hell.. thats why people get hurt and are sad.. when God thinks you have lived up to your potential and have earned your way to Heaven.. you die... thats my belief..
i have been through too much to believe that "just live life" is suppose to be a good thing.
thats why "the good die young"
broken.
Jazz Hands
broken.
March 1st, 2007 at 09:40pm
EricaxRevenge:
i think the purpose in life is.. just live it right to be judged. Life is a leaving hell.. thats why people get hurt and are sad.. when God thinks you have lived up to your potential and have earned your way to Heaven.. you die... thats my belief..
i have been through too much to believe that "just live life" is suppose to be a good thing.
thats why "the good die young"
Agree completely.
"The Good Die Young."
No shit man.
I think you come here cause God has a plan for you to do something, but sometimes plans go wrong. Yeah, you die when God wants someone else to start something new.
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
March 1st, 2007 at 10:47pm
it just seems like "life" is a test.. and when you earn your way to Heaven.. then thats when Life really starts.. i mean look at all the stuff thats wrong in the world. God wouldnt make this our life.. He just wants to see what we will survive through.. i have been through so much.. i know God wouldnt make this my life. but he knows im strong thats why im still here..
jedicam10
Fabulous Killjoy
jedicam10
March 6th, 2007 at 09:11pm
I think, you have no choice to be born, but the MEANING of you life is to be HAPPY. Check this out: Everything you do is to make YOU HAPPY. Tell me something you do to make yourself sad...you can't. I dont think like has a purpose but it has a meaning while youre alive.
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
March 7th, 2007 at 09:32am
It's harsh.
I'm more fond of death.
Bullet.
Salute You in Your Grave
Bullet.
March 7th, 2007 at 01:51pm
I think life is all one game. You have to get through one stage at a time.
Right now my meaning in life, my mission in life is: To get through my teens in one piece.
jedicam10
Fabulous Killjoy
jedicam10
March 7th, 2007 at 08:39pm
My Name is Pau.:
It's harsh.
I'm more fond of death.

What part of what i said was harsh?
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
March 10th, 2007 at 10:17pm
i believe life is real...

everybody has a specific purpose...

that will be fulfilled no matter what.

life is meant to be hard...do people actually think it will be easy?
Pop Rocks and Coke!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Pop Rocks and Coke!
March 11th, 2007 at 07:38pm
to me it's just one big plot after another

well you were put on this earth to do one thing and learn from your mistakes and once you fullfill that then you die

but if you dont do that one thing that you were to do then you just keep getting sent back till you do

So yeah that's what I think of that...
jedicam10
Fabulous Killjoy
jedicam10
March 12th, 2007 at 09:56pm
/\Seems knda piontless dont' cha' think?
only died twice
Jazz Hands
only died twice
March 12th, 2007 at 10:18pm
well this is me bein a geek, but biologicly, the meaning of life is to reproduce, to ensure the continuation of our cells.

What i personaly like to believe is that the meaning of life is to make your mark on this world, no matter how tiny that mark may be, we all leave sumting, but it's up to you to decide what.
billy99
Motor Baby
billy99
March 13th, 2007 at 02:00am
Yeah. If you die do you want to be remembered as someone good or bad? You decide.
jedicam10
Fabulous Killjoy
jedicam10
March 13th, 2007 at 09:37pm
No one wants to be remembered a bad person....NO ONE.
Tacky and Irrelevant
Salute You in Your Grave
Tacky and Irrelevant
March 15th, 2007 at 10:48pm
un-FAITH_ful:
What i personaly like to believe is that the meaning of life is to make your mark on this world, no matter how tiny that mark may be, we all leave sumting, but it's up to you to decide what.

Yes, be remembered. I think the meaning of life is to make other people feel good or help others find their way. Maybe make the world a better place to live, not making all the world change opinion, but to make some people do good things and make it better for future generations. That's what our religion teacher told us, and I think it's a really good point. She also told us God had chosen a different purpose for everyone.
only died twice
Jazz Hands
only died twice
March 15th, 2007 at 10:53pm
I would like to try to believe that God has a purpose for everyone, but i personaly don't buy into religion like that. i am devout athiest, so it tough to believe that. i tink that you shouldn't go by what sumone tells you though, what u think the meaning of life is, is what you make it.
Tacky and Irrelevant
Salute You in Your Grave
Tacky and Irrelevant
March 15th, 2007 at 11:05pm
Yes, thinking about it without including religion is all about doing somethig good with it or wasting it.
only died twice
Jazz Hands
only died twice
March 15th, 2007 at 11:09pm
and how true that is.