Don't have an account? Create one!

How do you dance/rock out to MCR?

AuthorMessage
Merciful__
Jazz Hands
Merciful__
November 9th, 2005 at 11:26am
Depending on my mood, i'll either jump about like a friggin maniac, or i'll pretend to be Gerard, with the mic, hand moves, jumping about,singing,the whole shebang. whenever their video comes on TV (this REALLY pisses off my mom) i turn it up really loudly and sing along till its over! Very Happy
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
November 9th, 2005 at 11:30am
I jump around, bang my head, and go up really close to my sister's face and sing like Frank and Gerard do. I'm completely embarassing. I do it in stores to...

I memorized all of Gerard's hand and head moves from the beginning of the Helena video and my sister and I do them anywhere and everywhere. Very Happy
Merciful__
Jazz Hands
Merciful__
November 9th, 2005 at 11:34am
Words Broke Me:
I jump around, bang my head, and go up really close to my sister's face and sing like Frank and Gerard do. I'm completely embarassing. I do it in stores to...

I memorized all of Gerard's hand and head moves from the beginning of the Helena video and my sister and I do them anywhere and everywhere. Very Happy

lol so do i! i sing their songs everywhere!my friends thinki im mental and i just yell "im not OKAAAAAAAY" in their faces.

They listen to Rap music.

Bleh.
xXxHoNeYbLoNdExXx
Killjoy
xXxHoNeYbLoNdExXx
November 9th, 2005 at 09:47pm
in my car, i blast mcr at maxium volume and try my best to stop doing 90mph on the highway listening to Helena

<3

HoneyB
emo-girl
Killjoy
emo-girl
November 9th, 2005 at 09:53pm
whent i hear there song i go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my friend goes horny whent i put mikey picture on my computer!!! i do that with gerard pic Wink Wink Wink
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
November 9th, 2005 at 10:32pm
Lol funny story, me and my couisn use to be close, we grow apart over the year. I when over to his house resently with my mom to see my aunt....then like the sound of angels i heard MCR blasting from is room. I took of full speed to his room throw open the door and stared to sing, and for the next hour and a half we just sing and played air guatir and had a total blast. From then on it was like we had never grown aprt in the first place! So yes a love for MCR and acting like a fuck monkey when sing there song broght me and my cousin back togather!!!!
overratedsecret
Killjoy
overratedsecret
November 12th, 2005 at 04:04am
It depends.If Im alone in my room or something,I just sit there and listen to them but if Im in like Hot Topic with my friends and they start playing MCR we might break out into 'the robot' or something along the lines of that.
homophobia is gay
Really Not Okay
homophobia is gay
November 12th, 2005 at 04:07am
woah... i started this thing ages ago.... and know its is back.... CHAMPION!!!!!!!! yusyusyus thats me the CHAAAAAPION*singing like and opera singer*
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
November 15th, 2005 at 03:03pm
i dance like no one is watching...i dance like a freak. when me and my best friend Ryan were watching tv, INO came on and omg we went mental and totally attempted to re-enact it...yes he did dive into me like the boys did with the mascot....and we bit crayons and drank orange..ha omg we're sad
Red_of_a_Rose
Jazz Hands
Red_of_a_Rose
November 15th, 2005 at 10:33pm
It depends on the song. For example 3 seconds ago "Ghost of You" almost made me start crying. However now im listening to "The Jetset Life Is Going to Kill You" and i feel like dancing!
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
November 17th, 2005 at 07:27pm
i dance naked in my room with the music blasting xD
lux lisbon.
Always Born a Crime
lux lisbon.
November 17th, 2005 at 07:37pm
Chemical_Romance:
i dance like no one is watching...i dance like a freak. when me and my best friend Ryan were watching tv, INO came on and omg we went mental and totally attempted to re-enact it...yes he did dive into me like the boys did with the mascot....and we bit crayons and drank orange..ha omg we're sad

me and my best friend did the same thing.... we watched the entire "making of" then we acted out the video while it played at the end. the crayon, the F paper, the orange drink, the inhaler, the croquet, the "i mean this, i'm okay. trust me" kiss. hehehe. maybe we're lame. but. it's super fun!
basketcase_lou
Fabulous Killjoy
basketcase_lou
November 18th, 2005 at 05:34pm
i usually imatate helena
i have a similar dress and everything... Very Happy
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
November 19th, 2005 at 03:30am
act like a total idiot pretty much, i try to
imitate with frank does in some concerts
ive seen on tv when he like rolls around
and does backward rolls with his guitar
but i know im not tatlented enough to
use my guitar so i dont and i sing along
with every word and head bang and jump
around and make devil horns and all that stuff
[My Paper Heart<3]
Jazz Hands
[My Paper Heart<3]
November 19th, 2005 at 10:02am
I sing like gerard and play .. well mine bass lol coz i can only play im not okay ... ! but on most songs u just rock run arounf like a freakin moron and scream along! Laughing
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
November 19th, 2005 at 05:06pm
basketcase_lou:
i usually imatate helena

hehe...i want a Helena dress...my best friend and i wanna go to the prom as gerard and helena...he looks like gerard <3
[My Paper Heart<3]
Jazz Hands
[My Paper Heart<3]
November 20th, 2005 at 06:30am
basketcase_lou:
i usually imatate helena

I lost a ebay thing to buy a helena dress ... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ... not fair!
ageha.
Bulletproof Heart
ageha.
November 20th, 2005 at 08:48am
I dont dance to MCR...I just sing along quietly
the megalodon.
Salute You in Your Grave
the megalodon.
November 20th, 2005 at 08:56am
really wanna kno? alright, i turn the lights off, turn the music real loud, jump up and down and head-bang like crazy and if someone gets in my way, o well sux for them cuz i'm not gonna stop dancing for shit. the only bad part about my "dancing" is running into walls and furniture and stuff. i've got lots of bruises from walls and furniture O.o;
Vany
Joining The Black Parade
Vany
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:19am
when at least one other person is there: "Pogen und moshen"
i don't know if it's called so everywhere but thats what we say in germany.. jumping agains other people dig them ...
when i'm alone i do the same as three_cheers_for_violence ^^