Don't have an account? Create one!

How do you dance/rock out to MCR?

AuthorMessage
xthexblackxstarx
Joining The Black Parade
xthexblackxstarx
November 23rd, 2005 at 08:10pm
when im all hypo ill like bounce off the walls and stuff but when im like full on angry i jus lie on the floor and scream out the words and bang my head and feet against the floor..does that count as dancing?
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
November 24th, 2005 at 12:22am
I just jump and singing. or as My little sister told me it sounded like a tornado was inside my room. But sometime if in really upset about something i just set on my bed and quietly sing along till i feel better.
black*tears
Fabulous Killjoy
black*tears
November 24th, 2005 at 09:18am
i lose it. i really cant explain it
Knitted.monkey.sock
Salute You in Your Grave
Knitted.monkey.sock
December 12th, 2005 at 05:09am
i heard someone saying they were dancing to GOY and i was like WHAT? that must be some kind of swaying hypnotic dance.

but it must have looked funny.
im not allowed to have my music on ...at all in my house so most of the time im listening to them through headphones. and so....when i go all metal ppl look at me funny...so i try to avoid going all mental..and stuff..

yeh...that made TOTAL sence...
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 12th, 2005 at 01:48pm
y aren't u allowed to listen to ur music? thats retarded
Vany
Joining The Black Parade
Vany
December 12th, 2005 at 03:44pm
OMG! i would die without listening to my music!
MelancholyMurdress
Fabulous Killjoy
MelancholyMurdress
December 12th, 2005 at 04:00pm
Depends what song it is. Headfirst For Halos always gets me jumping for some reason and I have this spastic little bouncy dance thingy I do. I'm Not Okay gets me really hyper too. But during Early Sunsets Over Moroeville I get really calm and just mouth the words to it. So it really depends on what song it is.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 12th, 2005 at 04:04pm
i agree headfirst for halos does do that
MelancholyMurdress
Fabulous Killjoy
MelancholyMurdress
December 12th, 2005 at 04:07pm
twizted_fate:
i agree headfirst for halos does do that
Yea for some reason it's just so bouncy it makes me hyper and not able to sit still
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 12th, 2005 at 04:14pm
lol ya and its not even the happiest song the whole line "And I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling and as the fragments of my skull begin to fall, fall on your tongue like pixie dust just think happy thoughts"I like that line it's powerful(and no im not depressed and thats y i like it lol I'm a pretty happy personVery HappySome people think im not because i like that line)
MelancholyMurdress
Fabulous Killjoy
MelancholyMurdress
December 12th, 2005 at 04:16pm
Haha yea it's supposed to be a happy tune with the depressing lyrics to convince you NOT to have suicidal thoughts like the song. It's my take on it at least. And I completely agree. That line is some solid stuff.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 12th, 2005 at 04:22pm
they have soo many different powerful lines in all their songs I love all their songs not just cause the actual music its self but the lyrics too and the message its trying to convey like the hidden meaning
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
December 13th, 2005 at 08:01am
black*tears:

I second that.
MCR's music gets me so pumped... I have a huge bedroom so it's perfect for literally jumping up and down screaming the words with the volume cranked to 'I can hear you in New Zealand'. And as someone said earlier, sometimes I crash out on the floor and just lay there screaming along to whatever I'm listening to... I mosh, I headbang, I pump my fist in the air and roar until my vocal chords are shredded... and when I've sweated my heart out, it feels like I've slit my throat, and I've stubbed my toe on my desk, I press 'repeat' and do it all over again.
Ava Maria
Bleeding on the Floor
Ava Maria
December 13th, 2005 at 08:03am
one word...HEADBANG but only when it's a funish song the sadder songs i don't
For all the dirty looks
Killjoy
For all the dirty looks
December 13th, 2005 at 03:10pm
mostly i guess i just jump aroung and pretend to be singing. Razz depends on how much energy i have i also play nintendo alot while listening to mcr. go super nintendo!
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 13th, 2005 at 03:49pm
Cigarettes And Suicide:
black*tears:

I second that.
MCR's music gets me so pumped... I have a huge bedroom so it's perfect for literally jumping up and down screaming the words with the volume cranked to 'I can hear you in New Zealand'. And as someone said earlier, sometimes I crash out on the floor and just lay there screaming along to whatever I'm listening to... I mosh, I headbang, I pump my fist in the air and roar until my vocal chords are shredded... and when I've sweated my heart out, it feels like I've slit my throat, and I've stubbed my toe on my desk, I press 'repeat' and do it all over again.

third it
vanityximxbreaking
Fabulous Killjoy
vanityximxbreaking
December 14th, 2005 at 08:47am
Headbang.
Air Guitar.
Etc.
IheartRayT
Killjoy
IheartRayT
December 14th, 2005 at 08:24pm
first i air guitar followed by mad silent screams in a pencil or hairbrush or air and act like the video or what the video should be, im very dramatic when im in da music zone Cool
Syd
Killjoy
Syd
December 14th, 2005 at 11:03pm
I break things from jumping around too much.

Two weeks ago, I was home alone and MCR was blasting from my room. My friends were over and we had a semi-mosh pit. It was really funny though because I got knocked over, hit my TV, and it crashed right through my window.

Now it's really cold in my bedroom!
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 15th, 2005 at 01:15am
ur t.v. went through ur window:O omg thats craziness what ur rents say?