Don't have an account? Create one!

About people who act like ...

AuthorMessage
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 5th, 2007 at 07:28pm
yeah no kidding they have to go throught that 24/7!!!and they dont even know that they get stalked by teenies!
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
February 5th, 2007 at 07:34pm
artyfart:
Hands up those of you who cringe when you hear girls saying "zomg Ray/ Frank/ Gerard/ Mikey/ Bob I want your babies"

*Raises Hand* Bye
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
February 5th, 2007 at 07:36pm
gaaahh i felt so sorry for them at the hordern. far out those stupid teenies can scream very high pitched...gawd.
Chowder
Motor Baby
Chowder
February 5th, 2007 at 08:07pm
MCR Way Bros:
^ WTF does that mean? (I don't speak teenie)

Niice
kel.suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
kel.suicide
February 5th, 2007 at 08:23pm
ahh. that stephanie girl reallyyy got to me. i never posted anything, i would go there to see some pictures and i read her comments and i was like what the hell. she's freaking crazy.
Sammie
Really Not Okay
Sammie
February 6th, 2007 at 11:20am
Aww...Sugar Cookies:
artyfart:
Hands up those of you who cringe when you hear girls saying "zomg Ray/ Frank/ Gerard/ Mikey/ Bob I want your babies"

*Raises Hand* Bye

*raises hand* And most of the time they are like, 12!
I can understand girls thinking the guys are hott.. But it goes too far when they shout '[band member] I want your babies'. I would be so embarressed and feel really uncomfortable. I admit that I went through a 'teenie' stage, I think most people did. But I would never say anything like that.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 6th, 2007 at 11:25am
artyfart:

bess gave me a link to a video on youtube, that some fan had taken, after some show in england. i think it was in last year's short, number uk tour.
it was of frank signing outside afterwards, with the barricade up and all, and all of these girls were moaning and screaming and i was getting pretty freaked out watching it.
and then someone shouted "frank, i want your babies" and he smiled and said "i want my babies too". xD! that killed me. it was pretty funny.
but when i watched it i did feel terrible, cause i hate how people act that way around the guys. they just like them for their sex appeal and fawn over them like pieces of meat. it makes me feel pretty rotten witnessing the teenie-ness at it's lowest. Sad.
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
February 6th, 2007 at 03:43pm
killerkelly.:
ahh. that stephanie girl reallyyy got to me. i never posted anything, i would go there to see some pictures and i read her comments and i was like what the hell. she's freaking crazy.

Uhuu she is! And she said that jamia is a ugly bitch once >Sad
Geesus.
Motor Baby
Geesus.
February 6th, 2007 at 11:08pm
ok idk who this stephanie is but she sounds like the ugly bitch
zombie eyes
Bleeding on the Floor
zombie eyes
February 7th, 2007 at 01:13am
More then any of this, I really hate they girls that are like, 'Zomg MCR lyk SAVed my lyfe!' and they have no idea what that means. it's beome cool to say that. It's cooler then cutting these days :::::::LAME:::::::
konton.
Always Born a Crime
konton.
February 7th, 2007 at 06:39am
haha i remember this one girl in a forum who was like "mikey's not engaged to alicia (coz i killed her J/K)"
then she kept ranting away and claimed that if mikey had met her he wouldn't have gone with alicia.
*snort* whatever..
konton.
Always Born a Crime
konton.
February 7th, 2007 at 06:55am
My Heroine Slow:
killerkelly.:

Uhuu she is! And she said that jamia is a ugly bitch once >Sad

ooh someone's jealous
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
February 7th, 2007 at 08:16am
zombie eyes:
More then any of this, I really hate they girls that are like, 'Zomg MCR lyk SAVed my lyfe!' and they have no idea what that means. it's beome cool to say that. It's cooler then cutting these days :::::::LAME:::::::

okay, i said once that they really saved my life, cause i really think so, but i have a reason. Im not like those girls who just say that without thinking. I'm not a teenie; i hate them Evil or Very Mad
ros.
Salute You in Your Grave
ros.
February 7th, 2007 at 08:43am
Mrs.Halloween:
artyfart:

bess gave me a link to a video on youtube, that some fan had taken, after some show in england. i think it was in last year's short, number uk tour.
it was of frank signing outside afterwards, with the barricade up and all, and all of these girls were moaning and screaming and i was getting pretty freaked out watching it.
and then someone shouted "frank, i want your babies" and he smiled and said "i want my babies too". xD! that killed me. it was pretty funny.
but when i watched it i did feel terrible, cause i hate how people act that way around the guys. they just like them for their sex appeal and fawn over them like pieces of meat. it makes me feel pretty rotten witnessing the teenie-ness at it's lowest. Sad.

OH i think i saw that too. It may be another video but eh, the effects are the same. I positively shudder when girls say that. I mean, I feel uncomfortable for the guys. I think all but Bob (BRYAARRRR!!!) are attached, and isn't it awkward for them when they hear fans screaming that they want their babies? I have a feeling that MCR would be disappointed to hear anything like that cuz it's got nothing to do with their mission.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 7th, 2007 at 08:52am
^ yeah. i think they realise that people like that don't necessarily get what the band is out there to do. but they're always really polite, which is good.
cause even though those kind of 'fans' are annoying, i'd be really disappointed if some girl acted that way towards them and they were mean to her.
ros.
Salute You in Your Grave
ros.
February 7th, 2007 at 08:58am
^^ agreed. Perhaps they're resigned to the fact that something like that's bound to happen.

That said, I really do love the guys. I have the utmost respect for the music they create. They're the only band i feel i could connect with and relate to.

[/spam]
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 7th, 2007 at 09:01am
i posted this reply earlier writing about ray and headphones. i think i was meaning to post it in the thread for ray's hair.
gah, sorry, ignore me.
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
February 7th, 2007 at 09:14am
ahahaha,
I watched that video.
tsktsk.
Teenies.
Probably the only song they know is Welcome to the Black Parade and they're all over the place claiming that MCR is their life.
pfeh.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
February 7th, 2007 at 04:11pm
thats so fukd up and CREEPY!!!!
maybe thats just going a bit to far!!!!!!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 7th, 2007 at 04:18pm
Jigoku no Hi:
haha i remember this one girl in a forum who was like "mikey's not engaged to alicia (coz i killed her J/K)"
then she kept ranting away and claimed that if mikey had met her he wouldn't have gone with alicia.
*snort* whatever..

Ugh there was this one person on the Fuse messageboards who sort of did that. Exactly what she said -

"Mikey Way is engaged to some girl and I'm sad. I like Mikey and now his off lemits. What a rip!!!!!!!!!
Who out there thinks so?"

*smirks* I told her to shut up and get over it.

And on the same board from someone called Mrs.Gerard.Way. (you're rolling your eyes already, I know it) -

"Im bored so Im starting this topic! GERARD IS SO HOTT!"
With the topic as "GERARD WAY IS SO F**KING HOTTTT!".