Don't have an account? Create one!

About people who act like ...

AuthorMessage
estellise
Awake and Unafraid
estellise
February 11th, 2007 at 06:39pm
AliroSilver:
Well here's what ya do if they tell you MCR is gay. Just say, "Now are they gay because they can get more women than you and you're jealous or because you want one of them to screw you so hard you walk funny for two days?" Guys especially freak out if you say that.

lmfao Thanks, I'll do that next time anyone says that about MCR

(Do I have your permission to put that in my signature? Razz)

EDIT-NESS: PAGE CLAIMAGE...
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 11th, 2007 at 07:59pm
Haha^^ Lovin‘ it!

Joel, prepare to die . . .
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
February 11th, 2007 at 11:04pm
That's so true. When guys get jealous of something, that thing automatically becomes gay.
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 12th, 2007 at 05:40am
lol, thats cool...i think
banana
Fabulous Killjoy
banana
February 12th, 2007 at 08:40am
Chemical_Romance:

I was talking to a girl ages and we were having a pretty good conversation on MSN. I changed my Display Picture to a pic of Gerard and she said:
Hey! Jared is mine. Get him the fuck out of your pitcure
and I corrected her and changed my picture to a picture of Frank and Bob. And she said
Omg, who the fuck is with my Frank?!
I said it was Bob, and she asked who he was.

She hasnt heard of Bob Bryar, Ray Toro and Mikey Way.

She thought Gerard's brother was in another band.

Yeah, I blocked her.

Shocked some people really annoy me lol ...
Macabre.
Killjoy
Macabre.
February 12th, 2007 at 02:10pm

Look at this photo ^^ He hasn't got myspace xD
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 12th, 2007 at 02:26pm
if that doesnt get the point across i dont know what will!
blackaisten
Motor Baby
blackaisten
February 12th, 2007 at 02:46pm
You know, all of these pretenders are everywhere.. And then, if they HAD myspace, sorry to say it kids, but would they write us? No, i don't thin so..
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
February 12th, 2007 at 04:30pm
^mikey did. he used to talk to the kid all the time =]
fatality in the snow
Salute You in Your Grave
fatality in the snow
February 12th, 2007 at 04:45pm
Mrs.Halloween:
i don't think unless you're being serious about it that it's weird.
i would very occasionally make some kind of innuendo-type joke with a friend about a member of the band, but in reality, i don't think i'd want to do anything sexual with them. it'd just be way too weird, and i respect myself and them more than that.
it's true, that they're very attractive people, we can't help that.
but it's just annoying when all a 'fan' concentrates on is their looks.

Oh no. We crack jokes about that sort of stuff, but all my friends and I are perfectly aware that they'll never like us like that because we're too young and don't know them. It's just a weird thing we do. XD It's all out of fun though. I agree with you, because it's the music that matters, not their looks.
AliroSilver
Really Not Okay
AliroSilver
February 12th, 2007 at 11:51pm
Piss on your head.:
AliroSilver:
Well here's what ya do if they tell you MCR is gay. Just say, "Now are they gay because they can get more women than you and you're jealous or because you want one of them to screw you so hard you walk funny for two days?" Guys especially freak out if you say that.

lmfao Thanks, I'll do that next time anyone says that about MCR

(Do I have your permission to put that in my signature? Razz)

EDIT-NESS: PAGE CLAIMAGE...

Yeah, knock yourself out. Just don't forget to give me credit for the quote.

I'm tired of people acting like they can do whatever they want just because I like MCR. You know, Gerard was right on Halloween when he said we're in a war we don't even know about just because of the music we like. Sorry, I got punched in the stomach today for wearing another MCR shirt. Well, at least it was a girl this time. I need to move to a different town.

I think people who pretend to be the guys should stand at the head of a line and let every single MCR hater get in the line and punch them dead on in the stomach. It would serve them right for lying to the fans, and for giving the guys a bad name. Not just that but then the MCR haters would have someone besides fans or the guys to take their frustrations out on so everybody wins.
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
February 13th, 2007 at 12:09am
^wooo yeah! you go...girl phew! lol i couldn't see whether you were male or female for a moment! lol!

i HATE teenies with a passion. I went and saw MCR in Sydney and it was all good, i had good seats to the side of stage where i could see everything and i was having a good time until these bunch of teenie - can i say this word? forgive me if i can't but SLUTS - sat behind my fiancee and me. First they pissed me off because one kept kicking my seat, when i sat forward and smashed her knee by rocking on the chair she stopped though(hehehe i'm a bitch but i don't care), then they were sleazing onto my fiancee - i looked behind them and i was like WTF you're like 12 and he's 24 and you actually think you have a chance?? then it was ok till the first break........then the screaming started.............."OMG GEE WE LOVE YOU< YOU"RE SO SEXY, GERARD YOU SEXY BIATCH" grumble grumble......frickin teenies.......i hate them sooooooooo bad.......
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 13th, 2007 at 01:18pm
^ ohh jeeze.
i'm sorry you had to endure that. Sad.
when i went to see them there were some 'teenies' there.
these scantily dressed girls had pom poms, and were dancing...and stuff. as in sexy dancing, they threw a pom pom on stage, and gerard shook it about and stuff, that part was cool.
but my dear friend catherine [=)], was at the front, beside some of these girls and they were talking about how they wanted sex with gerard, or something to that affect, and when she told me after the show, i was kinda thinking...huh O.O? ew.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 13th, 2007 at 01:47pm
eventually teenies will grow up and stop the teenie behavior!!i mean no one ever stay like that!!(well i think so)
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 13th, 2007 at 01:56pm
grrr, people at my school think they are so cool, because they think that all these pop bands are rock bands and they are soooooooo hard core, but the only reason they like them is because the lead singer is "so fucking hot, OMG hes is so sexy!!" and all that bollocks. So one day i asked one of them the guitar player's name and she got all embarassed because she was making out that she was their number 1 fan!! It was so funny to see the look on her face! She has gone back to liking stupid dance music now the idiotic teenie!
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
February 13th, 2007 at 02:53pm
wow didnt think anybody would reply to my topic! But i read really interesting things here =) Yeah, we can be serious too Xd

Grrr... just found out that my friend doesnt even know who bob bryar is X(
i feel a bit lonely ... my mcr-loving-friend is such a teenie (like 'Gerard is sOo sexii' or anything) help me X( thankgod that i still have ino!
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
February 13th, 2007 at 04:56pm
UGH.
I FEEL THE SAME WAY.^
Dude,
Today I was listening to Thank you for the venom at school,
and this girl takes one of my headphones and starts singing..hah, ready?
I'll give you all my poison, but please don't take my pills, I only have one hopeless heart, I'll make you ill.
*sigh*
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
February 13th, 2007 at 05:03pm
^hahahaa

this one girl in my school thinks she's such a huge fans. And she knows i like MCR, so she's like "can i see you iPod?" im like "whatever" then she say "I love helen-a" i told her she pronounced it wrong and she got embrassed.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 13th, 2007 at 05:04pm
Tragic.:
UGH.
I FEEL THE SAME WAY.^
Dude,
I'll give you all my poison, but please don't take my pills, I only have one hopeless heart, I'll make you ill.
*sigh*

lmfao
whups, sorry, i shouldn't laugh. anyone can mis-hear lyrics.
but in this context it's funny.
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 13th, 2007 at 05:33pm
Mrs.Halloween:
Tragic.:
UGH.
I FEEL THE SAME WAY.^
Dude,
*sigh*

lmfao
whups, sorry, i shouldn't laugh. anyone can mis-hear lyrics.
but in this context it's funny.
hee hee that was good!