Don't have an account? Create one!

About people who act like ...

AuthorMessage
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
February 9th, 2007 at 10:46am
haha someone was talking about "banging Gerard" and I said I didn't like people acting like that.. I got yelled at Laughing
but dude I won in the end Cool
War against those fuckers!
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
February 9th, 2007 at 11:49am
haha on bebo theres numerous sites about the band and on most pictures its like "omg Gerard i love you soooooooo much will you marry me?" and then some other girl replies "hands off bitch hes mine" sorry to burst your bubble but hes none of yours and hes like nearly 30 and your like 12.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 9th, 2007 at 03:18pm
but i wantz 2 b wit him cuz he haz more xperience and bcuz hes not juzt ne 30 yr old guy!1121eleventyon!11

Creeps.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 9th, 2007 at 04:11pm
SoLongAndGoodnight_x:
haha on bebo theres numerous sites about the band and on most pictures its like "omg Gerard i love you soooooooo much will you marry me?" and then some other girl replies "hands off bitch hes mine" sorry to burst your bubble but hes none of yours and hes like nearly 30 and your like 12.

ugh........i hate girls like that!!!!and they are thinking about guys when there only 11 12 !!!what the hell is that!then they THINK that they are a big fan and all that crap!!!the only thing i have to say to those little girls is to pay attention to school!and your future not some guy thats 20x older then you that you dont know!!!
Failure to Breathe.
Motor Baby
Failure to Breathe.
February 9th, 2007 at 04:11pm
very fucking creepy^^^

some dumb ass 12 year old that lives by decided to tell me that she was like " omgz!! jared[[gerard]] iz so hotttt he is mine so bak off of him hezzzzz so0o0o0o mine"

i got really pissed.
and i told her she shouldnt say that shit.
1st of all his name is gerard not jared get it RIGHT
2nd of all you will never be with gerard. the end. its not possible .
gerard is not a child rapist.
3rd of all GET A FUCKING LIFE GERARD IS NOT YOURS YOU MAY THINK HES HOT BUT HE DOESNT THINK A 12 YEAR OLD POSER IS.

i got so mad.
i made her cry.
she never said shit like that agian. though.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 9th, 2007 at 04:15pm
yeah i know i get very pissed on that too!!!if you watch a mcr video or a video that has to do with gerard on youtube billions of girls say the same thing!!i mean you wanna ignor these fu**kin teenies but no matter how bad you do you cant take it!!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 9th, 2007 at 05:43pm
It just doesn't stop at MCR either. On the P!ATD Fuse boards, there's this one girl who thinks she's going to marry Ryan Ross when she's 18. :Rolling Eyes:

Her - "u dont understand!nothing u say can make me stop loving RyRo!!!"
Me - "YOU are the one who doesn't understand. You're never going to marry him!"
Her - "i still love him no matter what!and i will NEVER STOP!"

I love people these days.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 9th, 2007 at 06:49pm
I honestly don’t see why everyone is saying that 11 and 12 year olds are all teenies, just because some are, doesn‘t mean you have to do it all. I‘m 12, am I not a proper fan? Am I a teenie? Well, I don’t consider myself one, I love MCR for the music. I think its just an added bonus that they happen to be blessed with good looks. Take a good amount of time and judging before people start saying that again, cos it‘s not fair.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 9th, 2007 at 07:16pm
shotgun s i n n e r:
I honestly don’t see why everyone is saying that 11 and 12 year olds are all teenies, just because some are, doesn‘t mean you have to do it all. I‘m 12, am I not a proper fan? Am I a teenie? Well, I don’t consider myself one, I love MCR for the music. I think its just an added bonus that they happen to be blessed with good looks. Take a good amount of time and judging before people start saying that again, cos it‘s not fair.

We say 11 and 12 year olds are teenies because most are. We didn't say all of them (like you) were.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
February 10th, 2007 at 05:28am
My Heroine Slow:
And there's this girl, stephanie i think, and she's acting like she's franks girlfriend. If you place a comment like 'He looks so cute' or anything, she answers with 'Back off you bitch, he's mine!' .. <_< I hate people like that. Or people who make fake myspace & act like they are jamia, frank, gerard or anybody.

........ Wow. The word "losers" springs to mind...
My advice to them would be "Put on your shoes, go outside and get a life without a computer for a while."
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 10th, 2007 at 07:57am
yeah thats a good one
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
February 10th, 2007 at 09:17am

I think its truely pathetic when people pretend to be singers/bands.
Like think about it-these people have such a lack of their own life that they need to attempt to make people believe there someone there not.

And I also think that people (yes people, NOT just teenies.) who say that they're dating/engaged/married/holding children to famous people really really need a reality check.
Like really who the fuck are you to think that i dont know; Frank slept with some random fan while hes ingaged to Jamita? (my god shes gorgeous.)
If these people actually knew MCR they would know that they dont date fans, they dont have groopies and im pretty sure that all of them treat women with the greatest respect.
ThisWarIsOurs
Motor Baby
ThisWarIsOurs
February 10th, 2007 at 10:32am
i hate it when they say stuff like that
i mean fair enough if they hav met them but no need to go OTT
i just think its pathetic
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
February 10th, 2007 at 10:38am
[[speaking to teenies]]

just face it [insert mcr member here] will never just dump there girlfriend/fiancèe for a little girl. sorry i just does work that way. if you like them look up to them as a idol or something not a sex symbol
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
February 10th, 2007 at 10:50am
xMotherxWarx:
[[speaking to teenies]]

just face it [insert mcr member here] will never just dump there girlfriend/fiancèe for a little girl. sorry i just does work that way. if you like them look up to them as a idol or something not a sex symbol

omg;thats so true
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
February 10th, 2007 at 11:27am
Hana High-Pants:

Like think about it-these people have such a lack of their own life that they need to attempt to make people believe there someone there not.

And I also think that people (yes people, NOT just teenies.) who say that they're dating/engaged/married/holding children to famous people really really need a reality check.
Like really who the fuck are you to think that i dont know; Frank slept with some random fan while hes ingaged to Jamita? (my god shes gorgeous.)
If these people actually knew MCR they would know that they dont date fans, they dont have groopies and im pretty sure that all of them treat women with the greatest respect.
I can relate. My mother went through a phase saying I was Johnny Depp's illgetimate love child
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 10th, 2007 at 11:28am
Hana High-Pants:

Frank slept with some random fan while hes ingaged to Jamita? (my god shes gorgeous.)

Jamia. Smile

And I agree she's gorgeous.
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
February 10th, 2007 at 11:36am
Tim Burton:
Hana High-Pants:

I can relate. My mother went through a phase saying I was Johnny Depp's illgetimate love child

HAHAHA!
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
February 10th, 2007 at 12:16pm
unapologetic apathy:
Hana High-Pants:

Frank slept with some random fan while hes ingaged to Jamita Jamia? (my god shes gorgeous.)

Jamia. Smile

And I agree she's gorgeous.

oh sorry.
=]]
she is indeed.
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
February 10th, 2007 at 12:17pm
xMotherxWarx:
Tim Burton:

HAHAHA!

wow okay thats..intresting.
Jonny Depp is married and already has kids xDD
one of them is called Jack *nods*