Really Not Okay
Bleeding Stares
February 7th, 2007 at 08:44pm
I hate teenies. So much.
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
February 7th, 2007 at 08:51pm
yerrr. at the hordern...all i wanted to say to them when they came was.

"thank you for everything"

and then the teenies attacked. pfft
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
February 8th, 2007 at 12:38pm
My Heroine Slow:
on the site frank-iero.net there's this gallery, and you can place comments. And there's this girl, stephanie i think, and she's acting like she's franks girlfriend. If you place a comment like 'He looks so cute' or anything, she answers with 'Back off you bitch, he's mine!' .. <_< I hate people like that. Or people who make fake myspace & act like they are jamia, frank, gerard or anybody.

what do you guys think about this?

She's super-obsessed. Ehem... I think it's disturbing but I just laugh it off. Haha.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 8th, 2007 at 02:26pm
^ it is funny sometimes i think. cause it's just so ridiculous the way they act.
but other times it makes me feel really bad for the guys. Sad.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 8th, 2007 at 02:26pm
wow, sorry, double post.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 8th, 2007 at 03:09pm
Teenies are the low, and so are posers. They call themselves proper fans, but no way are they! They only like them because Gerard is hot, and yes, I think Gerard is hot too, but I love them all and the music is what matters.

I also hate how people say that threads about ‘Gerard’s hair’ or ‘Franks tattoos’ get labelled as teenie threads. Hello? Gives us something fun and original to talk about. Just something slighty off topic to have a gossip about, does that make us teenies?

I don’t think so . . .
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 8th, 2007 at 03:13pm
Sammie:
Aww...Sugar Cookies:
artyfart:
Hands up those of you who cringe when you hear girls saying "zomg Ray/ Frank/ Gerard/ Mikey/ Bob I want your babies"

*Raises Hand* Bye

*raises hand* And most of the time they are like, 12!
I can understand girls thinking the guys are hott.. But it goes too far when they shout '[band member] I want your babies'. I would be so embarressed and feel really uncomfortable. I admit that I went through a 'teenie' stage, I think most people did. But I would never say anything like that.

Just because someone is 12 doesn‘t make them a teenie, as long as they like the music, its fine. I‘ve liked MCR since I was 9, and I was never a teenie. Age doesn‘t matter at all, MCR welcome everyone of all ages and races etc . . .

If you’re a true fan you should know that.
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
February 8th, 2007 at 03:24pm
i have one friend that 'likes' mcr, but she's a teenie Xs ... she's just obsessed with gerard and she thinks she's so cool but she doesnt know any lyrics or albums ..

My middlefinger to teenies! Hooray!
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
February 8th, 2007 at 03:59pm
grrrr, i hate teenies!!
they are so annoying!
they suckie!
xoxo

(yay, my 100th post!)
Dolly_Decay
Bleeding on the Floor
Dolly_Decay
February 8th, 2007 at 04:48pm
OMG i totally agree i love them to death but i have come to the fact thathe will never be all mine..
Annika.
Motor Baby
Annika.
February 8th, 2007 at 06:38pm
Well I love all the members, but I don't want to own them or nothing like that. Okay I can't love them, lets just say that I admire them.

And well some teens are real MCR fans.
You shouldn't judge them because they are 12 or something.
But that with people are posing to be one of the members on myspace, oh I HATE it.
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
February 8th, 2007 at 08:29pm
^there are like x23344456446563432446453453454546455345344 gerard's/frank's/mikey's/bob's/ray's/ and even Jamia's on myspaceee

>>screams and ripps out hair<<
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
February 8th, 2007 at 09:05pm
unapologetic apathy:
Wanna know what I hate? How "fans" (I use the word lightly because they think Gerard Way is so hott; with 2 t's not 1!) sit here and say "ohh 'preps' are such teenies".

Not all "preps" are teenies.

I hate the 'hott' with 2 t's thing too. It's MTV's fault. I was watching one morning [mcr was on] and at the bottom it said something about MCR being "hott--yes, with 2 t's".
Yaoi Owns You
Jazz Hands
Yaoi Owns You
February 8th, 2007 at 09:32pm
Oh my......This topic is....interesting.

Don't go bashing on teenies cause (if you'll admit it or not) you were one too. Maybe not to My Chem, but to some other band/artist/celeb. It's just a faze, like the 'potty in the pants' faze and the 'Fitting in' faze. They'll grow out of it eventually, but like any good 'parent' (cough-truemychemfan-cough), we have to pick them up when they fall off their high horse and say, "I told you so!" No matter how 'annoying' and 'stupid' they may seem.

Anyone agree with me?
fuck_thats_good
Fabulous Killjoy
fuck_thats_good
February 9th, 2007 at 03:56am
yes i toally agree with u their...i remember when i was 12 and i was a totally teenie 4 blink 182. Even tho i hate 2 admitt it but its true i think every1 gose thru that stage of "teenieness" but what annoys me is when ppl are in there la8 teen and still act like they r 12. i had 1 friend at skool who hadn't even heard any of MCR music and was going around saying "OMG MCR are my fav band". that is when i have a prob with teenie fair enough yes Gerard and Frankie are cuties but i hate it when ppl havn't even heard their songs and just makes judgments on a band by their looks.
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
February 9th, 2007 at 04:06am
I am scared because my little sister announced yesterday that Panic! At the Disco is her new favorite band, and I fear she will move to My Chemical Romance next. There is no way I am taking her to the concert with me and my boyfriend, whether she wants to or not. *pouts*
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
Killjoy
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
February 9th, 2007 at 06:15am
xrated_romance:
ahahaha,
Probably the only song they know is Welcome to the Black Parade and they're all over the place claiming that MCR is their life.
pfeh.

yeah my friend told me how she went to one of their three cheers concerts and there were these teenies there that only knew the verse and the chorus to i'm not okay and then a couple of lines to the other songs on that album. so my friend asked them to song Headfirst For Halos and they were like " Shocked You start and we'll join in" and my friend was like "no, no i insist that you start" and the teenies didn't have clue how it went.....................

it annoys when people that no nothing about mcr go to their concerts, They're all like "ZOMG!!!! LYK'S FRANKIE WAY IS SOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTT!!!!1111!!!!"

ARGH!!!! Evil or Very Mad
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
Killjoy
EveryGirlNeedsClaws
February 9th, 2007 at 06:20am
OH!!!!!!!! and another thing when people think that i copy Gerard and mikey because i have glasses , drink coffee and am a Triptiphobic (sp)!!! are annoying

i liked coffee (no addiction back then) had a fear of needles when i was like 11 and that was before i liked MCR and i got glasses because i had been pestering my mum for years that there was definetly something wrong with my eyesand there was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This annoys me too.........

i think i am having a rant because there is no milk in my house so i can't have my delightful coffee and there is halestones going on out there!!!
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
February 9th, 2007 at 06:22am
^ LMAO!
most people (i know) only know the chorus of Helena and WTTBP.
Ava Maria
Bleeding on the Floor
Ava Maria
February 9th, 2007 at 10:25am
My Heroine Slow:
on the site frank-iero.net there's this gallery, and you can place comments. And there's this girl, stephanie i think, and she's acting like she's franks girlfriend. If you place a comment like 'He looks so cute' or anything, she answers with 'Back off you bitch, he's mine!' .. <_< I hate people like that. Or people who make fake myspace & act like they are jamia, frank, gerard or anybody.

what do you guys think about this?

People like that scare the shit out of me no matter who they're talking about.It's like they'll eat you or something.