About people who act like ...

AuthorMessage
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 10th, 2007 at 01:59pm
unapologetic apathy:
Hana High-Pants:

Frank slept with some random fan while hes ingaged to Jamita? (my god shes gorgeous.)

Jamia. Smile

And I agree she's gorgeous.

wow he did?seriously i didnt know that!!where did you find that out!i wanna see how she looks
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 10th, 2007 at 02:01pm
XxXAwAkenAnGeLXxX:
unapologetic apathy:
Hana High-Pants:

Frank slept with some random fan while hes ingaged to Jamita? (my god shes gorgeous.)

Jamia. Smile

And I agree she's gorgeous.

wow he did?seriously i didnt know that!!where did you find that out!i wanna see how she looks

They were saying that some teenie said that they slept with him, not that it happened. Frank would never do that to Jamia.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 10th, 2007 at 02:08pm
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!i thought you were serious!!i was gonna say frank?i know frank isnt like that!
knights of cydonia.
Salute You in Your Grave
knights of cydonia.
February 10th, 2007 at 02:41pm
Crestfallen:
Honestly; people like that make me laugh.
I find it amusing to just watch two girls quarrel over a guy who they will probably never meet.
Do they seriously think that Frank is just going to break everything off with Jamia, the girl he loves, and jump into their arms?

I don't think so.
People like that really need to get a life.
Although nothing makes me laugh harder when they can't spell their name right.

Exactly.
And when they use huge caps.
"OMGZ, I LUFF FRANK LERO. MARRY ME!!!!!!!!!!"
Seriously, get a life.
But teenies are funny, agreed.
banana
Fabulous Killjoy
banana
February 10th, 2007 at 02:53pm
//A while ago there was this girl on myspace who presented herself as an actress from the Australian soap Home and Away (which I happen to watch). At first I believed her as I didn’t know much about the actress and this girl was actually really nice. After a while though I did some research on the internet and found that a lot of things weren’t adding up. For example the girl said she was 15 but the actress is 21 (though she plays a 15 year on the programme). I kind of befriended her and added her to msn and slipped in questions to see if it was really her. She said that her agent/parents etc advised her to change some details to conceal her identity but when I asked about the photos that she put everywhere (she had modelled shots of the actress, stills from the show, stuff like that) she just ignored the question. Eventually I found out that she was just pretending to be this actress. She was just some sad, pathetic girl (I can’t even say little ‘cos she was 15) who had no life of her own so she had to pretend to be someone else. We didn’t speak after that but a couple of months later I spoke to some people who I knew also had her msn and met her via myspace and she was still pretending to this actress to them. It annoyed me so much that she was fooling so many people!! Disgust //

Anyway ...MCR... I have a ‘friend’ who is my age and acts like a teenie. She talks about how she thinks that ‘Gerard is the hottest man on the planet’ and keeps trying to get a job on tours, places that she knows they’ll be, so that Gerard can meet her and fall in love…she plays the bass and is on a sound engineering course (or something) and has even taken up hairdressing in case Gerard is into that (because of Eliza). *rolls eyes*
AliroSilver
Really Not Okay
AliroSilver
February 10th, 2007 at 04:24pm
Well getting back to the original post, see people do things like that because they feel they have more status, and that they're a better person. And then people pose as celebrities because they want the love and affection those stars get lavished upon themselves. They don't even really seem to realize they're taking advantage of people and hijacking their emotions because they feel they aren't good enough.

Also, I'd like to say I'm amazed and completely shocked at teenagers wanting any of the guys like that. For one, they don't respect their own bodies so they don't respect themselves. For another, that is a completely flagrant disrespect of the guys. To think that they would randomly sleep with girls, and underage ones at that. And not only that but to think that they would just ditch the women they're with because of themselves? You know what that would mean? They'd ditch those girls too when they got sick of them.

Girls and women (and sometimes men) who are convinced that they can have the guys of MCR aren't giving them enough credit. Actually if they think that Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Bob or Frank would succumb to being a groupie or something, they are completely underestimating them.
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
February 10th, 2007 at 04:32pm
I don't have a teenie story but I have a MCR hater story:

My friend was at my house and we were on AIM. We went into the chatroom "hi" and were talking to random people. After she left, I asked if anyone in the chatroom liked MCR. All of the responses were "MCR sucks", "MCR is gay", "MCR is the sorriest excuse for a band ever", etc. and one person said that Gerard Way was a woman and had a sex change operation. They gave a link to a "picture of him as a girl, as a child", I didn't click on the link because I wasn't sure what it would lead me to. All I did was reply "STFU", leave the chatroom and play Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge really, really loudly.

It made me feel so furious that someone would lie about Gerard like that. If I was in the same room as then, I would've murdered them for lying about my favorite singer like that.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 10th, 2007 at 04:50pm
i hate the haters who think MCR is gay and all that crap!i mean if you dont like a certain type of music or in this case a band then dont critisize them for playing! i mean everyone has there own taste of music!its wrong to critisize and be critisize and it gets you upset!
AliroSilver
Really Not Okay
AliroSilver
February 10th, 2007 at 05:17pm
Well here's what ya do if they tell you MCR is gay. Just say, "Now are they gay because they can get more women than you and you're jealous or because you want one of them to screw you so hard you walk funny for two days?" Guys especially freak out if you say that.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
February 10th, 2007 at 06:43pm
hahhaahaa yeah if some one says that im gonna take your word!! Razz Clap
estellise
Awake and Unafraid
estellise
February 10th, 2007 at 11:49pm
xMotherxWarx:
[[speaking to teenies]]

just face it [insert mcr member here] will never just dump there girlfriend/fiancèe for a little girl. sorry i just does work that way. if you like them look up to them as a idol or something not a sex symbol

Amen to that.
ros.
Salute You in Your Grave
ros.
February 11th, 2007 at 01:16am
AliroSilver:
Well here's what ya do if they tell you MCR is gay. Just say, "Now are they gay because they can get more women than you and you're jealous or because you want one of them to screw you so hard you walk funny for two days?" Guys especially freak out if you say that.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Oh god, i love you. And i agree that guys would freak out.
ros.
Salute You in Your Grave
ros.
February 11th, 2007 at 01:18am
I've met haters, people who dismiss them, and people who like them cuz they're 'hott'. But, meh, not gonna change the fact that I love their music *shrugs*
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
February 11th, 2007 at 08:43am
artyfart:
AliroSilver:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Oh god, i love you. And i agree that guys would freak out.

i'll try that!
Electric Warrior
Jazz Hands
Electric Warrior
February 11th, 2007 at 09:29am
I guess, when poeople (teenies, I belive they're called) say that they "Luuuuuv" [insert bandmembers name], all I'm thinking is, "Wow, love must be a very light word to them", like this girl, who wrote to OKEJ, a swedish music-magazine, and said like this: "okay, can everybody just STOP calling Darin(lil prettyboy who sings) gay and stupid and stuff? you don't know him okay?" and I was like "yea, shes right" and then..."he's REALLY nice and so hot!, so don't you dare say anything bad about him!"
....doublemoral or what?!
And, I mean, for young girls to say that they wanna kiss/have sex with anyone in the band I'm like "Ewww, they're like 30!" (no offense, but you get my point)
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 11th, 2007 at 11:25am
^ yeah, completely.
i don't know if anyone on this thread watches the music channel 'Fizz', i sometimes do cause they play famous last words quite a bit on there, and while it was playing, someone texted in [you can see people's texts at the bottom of the screen] saying 'frank iero is sooo hott!'.
i wasn't too surprised really...
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
February 11th, 2007 at 11:37am
JohannaTheLost:
I guess, when poeople (teenies, I belive they're called) say that they "Luuuuuv" [insert bandmembers name], all I'm thinking is, "Wow, love must be a very light word to them", like this girl, who wrote to OKEJ, a swedish music-magazine, and said like this: "okay, can everybody just STOP calling Darin(lil prettyboy who sings) gay and stupid and stuff? you don't know him okay?" and I was like "yea, shes right" and then..."he's REALLY nice and so hot!, so don't you dare say anything bad about him!"
....doublemoral or what?!
And, I mean, for young girls to say that they wanna kiss/have sex with anyone in the band I'm like "Ewww, they're like 30!" (no offense, but you get my point)

Yeah. I read that one too.. and I also thought she was right at first, but... then when the little "he's so hot!" thing came up there... then it was like she's just listening to him because he's hot.. not because she likes the music.... and that's just really, really, really stupid.
fatality in the snow
Salute You in Your Grave
fatality in the snow
February 11th, 2007 at 12:03pm
Well, you see this board makes me very self concious seeing as my friends and I are very weird.

First of all, you all should know that we love MCR for their music. It just happens that we think they're hot, but you know, that's not why we like them.

It's just the reason we're weird is that ummm we do this thing we we umm sorta have people in our head. I know it's probably a phase and stuff, but we just can't help it. We 'call' them and stuff, but we wouldn't ever say anything like that to them in person, like "OHNOES don't touch him he's mine!" y'know? It's like our own little game between ourselves; we only say it to each other, not on forums or to other people.

I'm not a teeny right? *is distressed*
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 11th, 2007 at 12:07pm
i don't think unless you're being serious about it that it's weird.
i would very occasionally make some kind of innuendo-type joke with a friend about a member of the band, but in reality, i don't think i'd want to do anything sexual with them. it'd just be way too weird, and i respect myself and them more than that.
it's true, that they're very attractive people, we can't help that.
but it's just annoying when all a 'fan' concentrates on is their looks.
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
February 11th, 2007 at 01:32pm

I was talking to a girl ages and we were having a pretty good conversation on MSN. I changed my Display Picture to a pic of Gerard and she said:
Hey! Jared is mine. Get him the fuck out of your pitcure
and I corrected her and changed my picture to a picture of Frank and Bob. And she said
Omg, who the fuck is with my Frank?!
I said it was Bob, and she asked who he was.

She hasnt heard of Bob Bryar, Ray Toro and Mikey Way.

She thought Gerard's brother was in another band.

Yeah, I blocked her.