Don't have an account? Create one!

04/19/2007 - Tampa, FL - St. Pete Times Forum

AuthorMessage
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
April 19th, 2007 at 03:45pm
I'm going to have my skeleton crew hoodie and really tight grey jeans with converse.
I have to wait 'till five to get my tickets and passes, I'm scared that somethings going to go wrong about it.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 19th, 2007 at 04:40pm
Dr. Fang:
I'm going to have my skeleton crew hoodie and really tight grey jeans with converse.
I have to wait 'till five to get my tickets and passes, I'm scared that somethings going to go wrong about it.

I'm sure it'll be fine. But I would be a little nervous too lol. What are you going to get signed? And where are you seating?
wind opaine.
wind opaine.
April 19th, 2007 at 11:54pm
My meeting on the Chemical romance

I'm sitting at the front of the stands in the first seat right next to the entrance thing waiting for MCR, holding my mother War Drawing, my legs are shaking and all, thinking they are going to come from the front, but then from my side I see people walking. I get a glimpse and I see a very attractive Male figure, my initial reaction was
Me: ooohh...
But then I looked a little closer and he turned his head. Fucking Frankie.

Me: Ahh! -scream-
Frank: Woah.
Me: Sorry, I didn't expect myself to do that.
Frank: It's okay.

They go sit down at their tables
Frank: Hey!
Me: Hey, sorry about the scream, you took me by surprise,
Frank: It's okay.
Me: Sign my pants! -he signs- I'm Donita by the Way
Frank: Donita, that's pretty, I'm not going to write that on your pants, but that's pretty, how do you spell that?
Me: D-O-N-I-T-A,
Frank: You like that Jacket? -Asking about my Skeleton crew hoodie-
Me: Yeah, you like?
Frank: wha?
Me: oh, look at this -hands him the drawing-
Frank: That's so cool! Is that like a skeleton head?
Me: Mhmm. That's "Mother War" written in Spanish.
Frank: Ah, cool, Is this for us?
Me: Yeah, I'm just going to take it down the line and show it first.
Frank: Ah okay.
Me: Can I get a hug?
Frank: Sure! -hugs-

I move down the line
Me: Hey!
Ray: Hey
Me: Sign my pants? -goes to lift leg over table and hits foot-
Band: Oooh
Frank: Play it off, play it off.
Me: I'm amazing! Jesus loves me!
Frank: You're awesome!
Ray: -signs my pants-
Me: I'm Donita by the way,
Ray: Donita, nice to meet you.
Me: Oh, here look, -shows picture-
Ray: Wow, that's really good!
Me: Can I get a hug?
Ray: Yeah, -hugs-
-Moves down the line-

Me: Bob!
Bob: Woah, hi!
Me: I wish I would have brought my camera, I wanted to show you my brothers Ninja turtle drumset.
Bob: What?!
Me: My brother, he has a really green drumset, makes me think of the ninja turtles.
Bob: Cool.
Me: Sign my pants?
Bob: Yeah, I'm going to draw a smiley face! -signs-
Me: Oh, look at this -shows picture-
Bob: Woah, that's good.
Gerard: -peeking-
Bob: -points to my name- Is that your name?
Me: Mhmm.
Bob: How do you Pronounce that?
Me: Do-ni-ta
Bob: Donita, alright cool.
Me: hug?H
Bob: Sure. -gets up to hug me-
Security guy: No more hugs.
Me: No more hugs?
Bob: ...Let's high five then.
Me: Alright! High-five!
-High fives-
-Moves down-

Gerard: Aren't you the one who screamed?
Me: Yes...sorry.
Gerard: It's alright. 0about the no morere hugs- Sorry, we're just sick and they don't want us spreading the sickness or getting any sicker.
Me: Ha, I'm immune to everything.
Gerard: You think that now, being a teen and all.
Me: Meh, Sign my pants?
Gerard: Alright -signs-
Me: Look -hands drawing-
Gerard: Wow, you're good, is this for us?
Me: Yups! My name is Donita, by the way.
Gerard: Donita, Thank you!
Me: Hug? -reaches to go hug-
Security guard: -push- No more hugs
Me: Sorry, I forgot, High-five?
Gerard: High-five -high-fives-
Muse13
Killjoy
Muse13
April 20th, 2007 at 01:08am
Sounds awesome, Fang. Glad you had a good time, sucks bout Frankie though =( he must still be a little ill.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 20th, 2007 at 03:05am
Donita . . .thanks so much for sharing that sounds so awesome! I will post all the details from my point of view later as I am fucking tired as balls. It was definately one of the most amazing concert experiences I have been to. I was right up against the barrier in front of Frank and shockingly there was no push from the crowd at all. But I will give full details later. And no Mikey wasn't there in case anyone is wondering . . .Sad Wow . . . I am still procesing it all . . .it was all so surreal.

I just wanted to say to all those I met after the show by the buses it was so much fun meeting you all! To me that's the best part of all this is getting to met new people and sharing an awesome experience. Hopefully, we will keep in touch.
Muse13
Killjoy
Muse13
April 20th, 2007 at 06:30am
wait, where's mikey?
wind opaine.
wind opaine.
April 20th, 2007 at 06:41am
"Vacation", a lot say it was honeymoon, but other people think it had more to do with his bipolar problem.
Muse13
Killjoy
Muse13
April 20th, 2007 at 06:48am
aww... =( i hope he'll be at Fort Lauderdale in 2 days... Gotta have Mikey!
ambahhh
Killjoy
ambahhh
April 20th, 2007 at 07:57am
Dr. Fang:
"Vacation", a lot say it was honeymoon, but other people think it had more to do with his bipolar problem.

gerard said himself it was a honeymoon, I think it was a lot of different things besides a honeymoon.
spirit
Killjoy
spirit
April 20th, 2007 at 08:10am
Great stroy Dr Fang....congratulations.

I'm curious, where were the seats located that you won?
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 08:33am
It was yesterday! That was amazing!!! And they played Heaven Help Us!!
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 20th, 2007 at 09:51am
I was right up against the barier in front of Ray. I was surprised, too that there wasn't more pushing. I think it got a little tight towards the end, but it still wasn't bad at all.

Plain and simple, the ENTIRE concert was amazing. MUSE, My Chem, everything. I don't care what other people there were saying, I thought MUSE was fantastic, and he has a beautiful voice. There were actually girls making fun of me for singing and screaming for MUSE. They didn't think I was listening, but I was. But anyways....It was AMAZING!!!! I can't wait until SUNDAY!!!!!!
the narrator.
Salute You in Your Grave
the narrator.
April 20th, 2007 at 10:32am
I know! I was right on the barrier too, in front of Frank. There was this really nice lady that let me queese next to her ^^ The entire thing was amazing, I loved how Gerard freaked the not well informed people behind me by saying there were only two songs left then The Black Parade was leaving. They were all like... "NUUUUU"

They were so amazing, and since I was holding up a sign that said "MCR saved me life" both Gerard and Frank smiled at me from the stage.

I got to hug Frank. *fwee*
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 20th, 2007 at 10:36am
I let someone squeeze next to me on the barier, too. She was really excited. I was happy I got to do my good deed for the day. I'm most definitely staying by the busses in Fort Lauderdale. I couldn't stay last night because the friend who drove didn't want to *rollseyes*. Anyways. Congrats on getting your Frankie hug!
ThenYouWin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ThenYouWin
April 20th, 2007 at 12:01pm
No More Hugs! lol

I think that'll be my new anti-social thing. I'll add it to "I know you love me, but don't touch me" courtesy of ElizaCuts.

Did the security guard really push you? That wasn't necessarry.

oops. Question is for Dr. Fang.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 20th, 2007 at 12:16pm
Rachelle_5:
I let someone squeeze next to me on the barier, too. She was really excited. I was happy I got to do my good deed for the day. I'm most definitely staying by the busses in Fort Lauderdale. I couldn't stay last night because the friend who drove didn't want to *rollseyes*. Anyways. Congrats on getting your Frankie hug!

I know. You got back right after Frank left; I saw you were calling and I was like...no fucking way.

Never forgive your friend. Haha.

How many people do you think gave Gerard envelopes?
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 20th, 2007 at 12:49pm
Jerk M.D.:
Rachelle_5:

I know. You got back right after Frank left; I saw you were calling and I was like...no fucking way.

Never forgive your friend. Haha.

How many people do you think gave Gerard envelopes?
I got back from where? When did I call? Right after the show?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 20th, 2007 at 01:56pm
OOOPS, I was thinking of Mandy. Rofl. She called and came over right after Frank left. I'm sorry; I was talking to like 5 different people from INO via text messages last night.

Sad
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 20th, 2007 at 02:51pm
^^^^^^^

LOL It's okay . . .It was late and we were tired so I can see how it is all confusing. I know I can't believe I missed Frank by like mere minutes oh well. It wasn't ment to be. I am just now waking up. I still can't believe what a perfect concert experience it was.

Btw...Rachelle thanks for confirming and sticking up for me in the Personal Lives thread.
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
April 20th, 2007 at 03:00pm
i was there last night i was absolutely amazing. does anyone know like the exact time frank came out? because i was rite there at the front of the rails i would have been like one of the first ones to talk to him but my parents were like there not gonna come out lets go! and i was like no im staying. but i had to leave!