Don't have an account? Create one!

04/19/2007 - Tampa, FL - St. Pete Times Forum

AuthorMessage
the narrator.
Salute You in Your Grave
the narrator.
April 20th, 2007 at 03:05pm
I think it was around midnight, im not sure. My mom was like "Lets go!" and I was all.

"IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL I SEE THEIR FUCKING TAILIGHTS DISSAPEAR INTO THE DISTANCE."

It paid off. :]
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
April 20th, 2007 at 03:06pm
i wanna cry now... we left around 11:30 or 11:45.
the narrator.
Salute You in Your Grave
the narrator.
April 20th, 2007 at 03:07pm
Does anyone remember the song Gerard put the boa on for?
the narrator.
Salute You in Your Grave
the narrator.
April 20th, 2007 at 03:07pm
MCR_IsLovee:
i wanna cry now... we left around 11:30 or 11:45.

*huggle*
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
April 20th, 2007 at 03:08pm
ok so im not gonna talk to my parents for weeks now. im pissed.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 20th, 2007 at 03:12pm
He put it on during Moma. LOL I loved that boa so much. Yeah it had to be around midnight when frank came out cause I got there around 12:15.
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
April 20th, 2007 at 03:17pm
omg i was laughing when he put on the boa. My mom just called me and was asking me something and i was like im not supposed to be talking to you! does anyone have any pictures yet? and ok was it just me or did anyone else cry when they came out.....?
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:17pm
OKAY QUESTION FOR EVERYONE
After they all ran off stage,(and the lights went on) did they come back? Because it was just so quick.

Also, did anyone here someone scream mcrmy? Because that was me Tehe

I felt tempted to scream everyone's name out, but I didn't lol... I meant all of you here on INO.

It was amazingggggggg.
I got the tour shirt and the messanger bag.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:18pm
MCR_IsLovee:
omg i was laughing when he put on the boa. My mom just called me and was asking me something and i was like im not supposed to be talking to you! does anyone have any pictures yet? and ok was it just me or did anyone else cry when they came out.....?

I didn't cry, but I was just like grinning ear to ear lol. I was so just shocked that they were right there in front of my eyes.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 03:18pm
Southern Weather.:
lauren;:
It was yesterday! That was amazing!!! And they played Heaven Help Us!!

I konw! It was AMAZING! Not many people knew the lyrics to "Heaven Help Us". In my section it seemed like it was only me and the lady next to me that knew the lyrics.

ANd that was a great story Donita!

Yeah I know, I was signing to every song. =] There wasn't one person in my section who was singing, not even my friend who went with me so I was just kinda screaming it out. =]
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:19pm
porcelinajune:
^^^^^^^

LOL It's okay . . .It was late and we were tired so I can see how it is all confusing. I know I can't believe I missed Frank by like mere minutes oh well. It wasn't ment to be. I am just now waking up. I still can't believe what a perfect concert experience it was.

Btw...Rachelle thanks for confirming and sticking up for me in the Personal Lives thread.

Cheese I had to wake up at five in the morning Cry but I slept straight through third block.
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
April 20th, 2007 at 03:20pm
idk it was weird you like always see them in pictures and on posters all over your walls everyday and then all of the sudden it hit me that they were rite there in front of me and that i was in the same room and My Chemical Romance and i lost it.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:20pm
lauren;:
Yeah I know, I was signing to every song. =] There wasn't one person in my section who was singing, not even my friend who went with me so I was just kinda screaming it out. =]

What section were you in? Because mine sucked (section 104). Nobody was waving or anything. My mom and I were the only ones. And I didn't stop singing until Gerard did.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 03:21pm
Pumpkin Peazy:
OKAY QUESTION FOR EVERYONE
After they all ran off stage,(and the lights went on) did they come back? Because it was just so quick.

Also, did anyone here someone scream mcrmy? Because that was me Tehe

I felt tempted to scream everyone's name out, but I didn't lol... I meant all of you here on INO.

It was amazingggggggg.
I got the tour shirt and the messanger bag.

I don't think they came back on, because they started taking all the equitment down and I waited for a few minutes. I screamed through out the whole concert and I started a screaming contest with the girl in front of me who was like 17 and I won. She had awesome hair. =]
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:22pm
lauren;:
I don't think they came back on, because they started taking all the equitment down and I waited for a few minutes. I screamed through out the whole concert and I started a screaming contest with the girl in front of me who was like 17 and I won. She had awesome hair. =]

Lmao, where were you sitting?
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
April 20th, 2007 at 03:22pm
i was in 210. which was in the middle so it wasnt to bad.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 03:24pm
Pumpkin Peazy:
lauren;:

What section were you in? Because mine sucked (section 104). Nobody was waving or anything. My mom and I were the only ones. And I didn't stop singing until Gerard did.

I was in 112. Right above the entrence to the ground level. Pretty much everyone stood up except most of the parents and 2 people in back of me. And even though we could see perfectly my dad brought binoculors (sp?) and when Gerard grabbed his package I was looking through them and it was sweeet. =]
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:24pm
MCR_IsLovee:
i was in 210. which was in the middle so it wasnt to bad.

OMG these past weeks they've just been selling the nose bleed sections right. So my mom said no way and I was pissed. So yesterday I went and checked and they were selling floor tickets and any other kind you wanted. So I bought the first level lol. Next time I'm waiting until the end.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 03:26pm
lauren;:
I was in 112. Right above the entrence to the ground level. Pretty much everyone stood up except most of the parents and 2 people in back of me. And even though we could see perfectly my dad brought binoculors (sp?) and when Gerard grabbed his package I was looking through them and it was sweeet. =]

lmfao I was wondering if that's what he did. Yeah my mom sat for the last two songs. I was so proud. What merch did you get?

My mom and me where by the stairs, but the people on the other side of me sucked. They didn't even know the words or anything and they wouldn't scream and they wouldn't even barely clap.
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
April 20th, 2007 at 03:27pm
omg i was looking through my binoculars when he did that to. and i bought my tickets lioke 3 adn a half months ago and they said online that only the second floor was be sold everything else was sold out.