Don't have an account? Create one!

04/19/2007 - Tampa, FL - St. Pete Times Forum

AuthorMessage
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
March 27th, 2007 at 10:16pm
Jerk; in the mood 4u:

Dammit. Be careful with your parents; you're walking on eggshells with this one. ><;

Oh I know it lol. But my mom actually WANTS to go. But its a transportation issue. But then today she was like, "I need to buy new jeans for the concert." Shocked . So I might go... hopefully >< Everybody cross their fingers for me!
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
March 28th, 2007 at 05:30pm
Yeah okay I'm not going. I'm crying right now just so you know. Today has been the worst day ever. I've been having a great couple weeks and then BAM no more mcr among other things. I'm so sad. I want everyone to take pictures or mental pictures and tell me EVERYTHING. Please and thanks floridians.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
March 28th, 2007 at 05:56pm
Ackk.
I wish I could go to this show.
Kris Terror
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kris Terror
March 28th, 2007 at 07:17pm
I'm not sure if they let camera's into the Times Forum.

When I saw MCR at the Ampitheatre in 2005, they didn't allow cameras, but people brought them anyway, and they didn't do anything.

I've actually never seen a show at the Times Forum.

But, that is where the joys of a phone camera comes in handy.

ALSO! a good trick ladies!
Most security if they don't want you taking pictures, will take the memory card, or batteries from your camera!
To stop this, place either your memory card, or batteries in your bra.
Creepy?
Yes.
But, if they do that metal detector shit, you can be like "it's the wire of my bra..."

So. They can't do anything.

Very Happy
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
March 29th, 2007 at 06:00pm
Optimus Prime.:
^^ That sucks! I'm sorry.

Are you allowed to take digital cameras in?

eidt: and my tickets came on Saturday!!! I wish I had GA seats...oh well!

Thanks lol.

My friend went to their concert in England and she took pictures with her camera phone.
Kris Terror
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kris Terror
March 29th, 2007 at 08:45pm
Yeah, camera phones really are your best bet
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
March 30th, 2007 at 12:43am
I was there for the Red Hot Chilli Peppers (one of the most dissappointing shows I have ever seen) and people had cameras but I don't know if they snuck them in or not. I know they sort of check our bags. Hopefully, we can sneak our cameras in.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
March 30th, 2007 at 06:13pm
You know what I was thinking?

You should buy a cheap bag and then cut the inner liner. Stitch it back up loosely and then just like rip it open with your house key or something. And just to be on the safe side bring a plastic disposable camera.

Optimus Prime you so just gave me that idea. Shocked
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
March 31st, 2007 at 11:48am
Ha ha thanks!
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
March 31st, 2007 at 10:36pm
Optimus Prime.:
I have a total of $127 to spend on merch! Hopefully I won't end up spending all of it! Tehe

Oh man! I'm jealous! If I give you money will you buy me something? Tehe
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 1st, 2007 at 05:27pm
Kris Terror:
I'M FROM SARASOTA TOOOOOOO

HOLY SHIT

Do any of you go to Pine View, by any chance?

No..But I know a lot of people who go there! I go to Incarnation.
Kris Terror
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kris Terror
April 2nd, 2007 at 10:23pm
fire at will.:
Kris Terror:

HOLY SHIT

oh sweet, I know some kids who ride my bus that go there.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 3rd, 2007 at 09:24am
Tragic.:
Ackk.
I wish I could go to this show.

me too. I'm really depressed about it. I don't think they'll add anymore shows because none of their Florida ones have sold out yet.
willwillx
Killjoy
willwillx
April 3rd, 2007 at 04:49pm
You guys and girls.. make me feel so old.. seeing 12-13-14-15... haha i am 31, i have floor tickets for the MCR show on the presale immediately when they went on sale. I can't wait! I saw them in december and didn't have pit tickets. I saw 30stm a few weeks ago and it was good.

So... i'll be the 31 year old guy there at 3pm to get up front haha..

I don't look 31 at least Razz and my ex was 19 lol!
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 4th, 2007 at 02:30pm
willwillx:
You guys and girls.. make me feel so old.. seeing 12-13-14-15... haha i am 31, i have floor tickets for the MCR show on the presale immediately when they went on sale. I can't wait! I saw them in december and didn't have pit tickets. I saw 30stm a few weeks ago and it was good.

Shocked lmao

*is jealous* Very Happy
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 4th, 2007 at 06:10pm
Kris Terror:
fire at will.:
Kris Terror:

HOLY SHIT

oh sweet, I know some kids who ride my bus that go there.

What are their names? I probably know them. Incarnation is a really small school. Only 280 kids. Shocked
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 4th, 2007 at 06:41pm
willwillx:

Dont feel bad! I am 27 but I will right there in the pit rocking out with everyone else as well. I am getting there around 4:30pm. So excited yet so nervous. I hope the crowd is good which I think MCR fans will be. Last few concerts I have been to the crowds have just been terrible!

Countin' down the days . . . . .
willwillx
Killjoy
willwillx
April 5th, 2007 at 12:41am
Which was your last shows?? The 30seconds to mars crowd at TOC wasn't that great... i'll have to give you that, it was at times i guess. You know i am going to be honest and it's really weird, the last "good crowd" i was in... was NBT6 the crowd/pit for Plain white t's was pretty insane considering they aren't totally rocking out.. and they were on 2nd stage Razz course all those people were totally drunk and shit. and the sun was all on us so breathing and drenched in sweat was all apart of it haha
willwillx
Killjoy
willwillx
April 5th, 2007 at 12:54am
yeah 14... days now! I'm so tempted to get there earlier than 3pm lol... the MCRmy people are getting there in the morning >< i don't need the barricade though, as i told them 2nd row back center or center to the left is fine by me I'd rather have cushion(people) in the front of me for when the pushing begins lol
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 5th, 2007 at 01:23am
The TOC chaos crowd was pretty decent actually as far as recent shows. Could have been a bit more energetic. AFI and NBT6 totally had the best fucking crowds! I saw Live last week and Janus and I was so pissed at the crowd I had an anxiety attack at the show. I do not understand why people go to shows if all they care about is their beer and socializing. However, I know going to see MCR is going to be totally different and everyone (hopefully) will be just like me, my friend, and everyone here which is too totally rock out to the band you love most. So how do you get in touch with local MCRmy people? I am a bit confused as far as this MCRmy thing goes. I am signed up but did not see how you could talk with other local MCRmy people.

Oh I was hanging out in the crowd with Plain White Ts and I have to agree that was a great crowd even though I wasn't all that impressed with the band.

Sigh. . . . I would totally get there earlier but my friend has to work till 3 so 4:30 it is. oh well . . . .honeslty since we have floor tickets and you have so far to get into the Forum to get to the floor I really don't think it will matter too much what time you get there. but I could totally be wrong. I am really excited about the show but a nervous wreck about being able to get up close to the stage, having a good view, and not getting crushed by the rush to the stage.

Edit: I forgot the crowd for Silversun Pickups ( In Love), OK GO, and Snow Patrol were not too bad except for some ignorant people around us but they crowd was a bit yuppy for my taste but a lot friendlier than other shows. What is up with people not be friendly at all at shows here in Florida??? Plus, why is that concert venues only take cash . . . hello, people join the civilized world and take cards? LOL Sorry for my rant!!!!