AuthorMessage
technicolor.
Demolition Lover
technicolor.
April 15th, 2007 at 05:04pm
Pumpkin Peazy:

The tickets aren't sold out Katie.

MY MOM IS SOOO ALEKFDJALIKDSJFALOIDSJ!
She said okay you can go (On Saturday). And then when I pulled up everything and she saw the section she was like "Oh those seats are horrible, I don't want to stare at their ass the whole time. Nevermind."

Isn't that the meanest thing ever. I don't want to sound like a baby, but I cried. I was so close and then she ripped it away Cry.

Aw, so you can't go? :[

The stupid idiot at the ticketmaster at the mall told me they were sold out, so i tried calling and they said sold out too.
I want to go sooooo bad.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 15th, 2007 at 08:52pm
Hey Italy.:
Aw, so you can't go? :[

The stupid idiot at the ticketmaster at the mall told me they were sold out, so i tried calling and they said sold out too.
I want to go sooooo bad.

Nope, I can't go Cry

Are you serious? Well if you go to mcr's website in the tour section, you can still buy them. I check everyday, but they keep on sticking me in the same section (316). So I guess that's all they have left.
technicolor.
Demolition Lover
technicolor.
April 15th, 2007 at 09:07pm
Pumpkin Peazy:

Nope, I can't go Cry

Are you serious? Well if you go to mcr's website in the tour section, you can still buy them. I check everyday, but they keep on sticking me in the same section (316). So I guess that's all they have left.

I guess there will always be other concerts.
Crying or Very sad
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 15th, 2007 at 09:17pm
Hey Italy.:
Crying or Very sad

hug thanks. I so guilted her into letting me buy LOTMS and two shirts Cool.
technicolor.
Demolition Lover
technicolor.
April 15th, 2007 at 09:19pm
Pumpkin Peazy:
Hey Italy.:
Crying or Very sad

hug thanks. I so guilted her into letting me buy LOTMS and two shirts Cool.

My mom gave me money for the tickets but instead of spending it on them (since they were out), i bought three band tees from hot topic. Shifty

/Sorry spam.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 15th, 2007 at 09:53pm
Hey Italy.:
My mom gave me money for the tickets but instead of spending it on them (since they were out), i bought three band tees from hot topic. Shifty

/Sorry spam.

lmfao

Um... so it's not spam.

EVERYBODY! I want you all to remember every single detail for me.
ThenYouWin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ThenYouWin
April 16th, 2007 at 04:25pm
uh...what's the buffet all about? Anyone going to that?
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 16th, 2007 at 08:05pm
Buffet? I didn't know about that. Care to tell me?
technicolor.
Demolition Lover
technicolor.
April 16th, 2007 at 08:45pm
Buffet? Huh?

Tell me more.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 16th, 2007 at 11:00pm
Jerk M.D.:
Rachelle_5:

Sweet. We'll have to let each other know what we'll be wearing.

We can set up a meeting place. =D

Well, I'll be with a bunch of people it seems. Got a cell phone? I can call you and if you want, you can hang out with us. Although we'll be in line at....4 or so I think. Around that time.

Ok, I'll be in line at around 12 or 1 if everything works out. I've never been there, so I couldn't really tell you a place. P.M. me if you wanna exchange numbers. Texting is really best for me because I'll be roaming in Tampa.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 16th, 2007 at 11:02pm
Inked_Horror:
Oh my God! I haven't been on this site in forever but THE SHOW IS ALMOST HERE!!! I can't wait to go and bump into all you kiddos.

I know!! Me too. I thought I'd be on here every day, but I've been so busy. Let me know if you want to meet, even if it's just to say "hi"

Is anyone else on the floor?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 16th, 2007 at 11:52pm
I'm on the floor; and soooo worried. I won't be anywhere near the banner...

=/ I'm really upset about that.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 17th, 2007 at 12:41am
I am on the floor as well! I am so nervous too . . .I am afraid that I won't get up front either and not be able to see anything or worse get overwhelmed by the crowd and have to move to the back. I love being in the crowd cause it makes you alive but it is so scary at the same time. But besides being nervous I get the biggest smile on my face when someone ask me about it. I will PM a couple of you when I figure out what I am wearing so if ya'll see me we can chat.

Anybody lucky enough to get backstage passes?
ThenYouWin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ThenYouWin
April 17th, 2007 at 11:48am
lauren;:

I've apparently exceeded my web page requests at Ticketmaster, but if you go there and look up MCR, among the dates is something called My Chemical Romance Pre-Show Buffet. I don't live in your area, but I thought you guys might know about it.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 17th, 2007 at 12:38pm
genshell:
lauren;:

I've apparently exceeded my web page requests at Ticketmaster, but if you go there and look up MCR, among the dates is something called My Chemical Romance Pre-Show Buffet. I don't live in your area, but I thought you guys might know about it.

It really has nothing to do with MCR. You just pay for an overpriced dinner at the venue. MCR will not be there and have no affiliation.
ThenYouWin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ThenYouWin
April 17th, 2007 at 12:47pm
I see. Just a way to milk more money out of MCR fans. It's kind of a good idea: a way for the fans to get together before the show, but there's probably a way to do that for free.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 17th, 2007 at 11:01pm
EEEK! (sorry for the spam)
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 17th, 2007 at 11:55pm
genshell:
I see. Just a way to milk more money out of MCR fans. It's kind of a good idea: a way for the fans to get together before the show, but there's probably a way to do that for free.

I'm just gathering phone numbers (on IMs - not on INO), and I'll be calling or texting people once I get there to see who can meet up with me. I just love meeting people from teh Interwebz. ^^;
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
April 18th, 2007 at 02:19am
I don't want to get jumped,
but I just got a message on myspace from the band, and I can't go back to sleep, I'm still shaking right now, I won that 'meet MCR' contest off of myspace.
I'm not lying, holy shit.
technicolor.
Demolition Lover
technicolor.
April 18th, 2007 at 07:23am
Dr. Fang:
I don't want to get jumped,
but I just got a message on myspace from the band, and I can't go back to sleep, I'm still shaking right now, I won that 'meet MCR' contest off of myspace.
I'm not lying, holy shit.

Clap Shocked