Don't have an account? Create one!

04/19/2007 - Tampa, FL - St. Pete Times Forum

AuthorMessage
willwillx
Killjoy
willwillx
April 5th, 2007 at 08:27am
eh i replied like i am not in the MCRmy "when i said people" but yeah the hardcore hardcore MCRmy are getting there way early. Some just because they have to. I wish i could go to the sunday show.I'd pay the extra $$ for the floor ticket.But i have some issues, like i have an extra ticket for the MCR show in tampa (broke up with my girlfriend a month or so ago). So i am just giving it to my sister so i can get a ride. If i had transportation (long story) i'd go to the other show on sunday ><

on MCRmy.com there is a 189 page or so for the tampa show lol. it's an insanely huge thread.. which kinda scares me because i am wondering how early people will get there too! I mean the thread is like 10x as big as any other city thread on there. Maybe the board ate the other threads or something. anywho. I worry about the same things you worry about lol. TOC show during battle of one was alright. But otherwise i dunno, i love battle of one though it reminds me of a RATM song, it's so sick!
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 6th, 2007 at 11:04pm
willwillx:
You guys and girls.. make me feel so old.. seeing 12-13-14-15... haha i am 31, i have floor tickets for the MCR show on the presale immediately when they went on sale. I can't wait! I saw them in december and didn't have pit tickets. I saw 30stm a few weeks ago and it was good.

So... i'll be the 31 year old guy there at 3pm to get up front haha..

I don't look 31 at least Razz and my ex was 19 lol!

That's okay. I'm 23, and the girl I'm goin with is 25. I'm not sure if getting there at 3 will get you up fron, though.....maybe I'll see ya there Very Happy
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 7th, 2007 at 09:24am
willwillx:
You guys and girls.. make me feel so old.. seeing 12-13-14-15... haha i am 31, i have floor tickets for the MCR show on the presale immediately when they went on sale. I can't wait! I saw them in december and didn't have pit tickets. I saw 30stm a few weeks ago and it was good.

Sweet! So far all I have to meet up with and say hello to are people much younger than I am. We should meet up and shake hands. ^^;
you suck!
Killjoy
you suck!
April 7th, 2007 at 02:55pm
i want to go!!!!!!!! i can`t get tickets Sad
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 7th, 2007 at 07:42pm
Optimus Prime.:
Holy crap, the Tampa Show thread on the MCRmy boards has 192 pages now!

What section is that under? I'm trying to find it. I'm a noob on there ( I joined today ^-^).

Nevermind, I just found it Very Happy
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 8th, 2007 at 04:18pm
onoitsme:
i want to go!!!!!!!! i can`t get tickets Sad

That's too bad...I got my tickets at 10:00 AM rexactly when they went on sale I think in January...I don't remember, and we used the presale. We ended up getting tickets on the first level in section 113. We couldn't get any closer. They went really fast.
willwillx
Killjoy
willwillx
April 9th, 2007 at 05:21pm
Yeah, i did it on the presale day. It was like maybe 10 mins later and floor was sold out for presale. not sure how the regular on sale went... My sister did the tool show for me since i had to work a saturday morning. She had a 10 minute wait but still luckily got the tickets for that.

Anywho. Yeah we are under 10 days now! ok 10days, but soon it'll be under 10 days! my myspace is myspace.com/williamgd =)
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 12th, 2007 at 07:20pm
7 days. =]
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 12th, 2007 at 10:28pm
lauren;:
7 days. =]

I Know!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how excited I am. Dance Dance

They are giving away tickets this weekend on 97x for those who haven't been able to get tickets! I wonder if they are going to be giving away meet and greet passes. I haven't heard anything. Has anybody heard if the radio station is doing anything special? Do you think they will give away meet and greet passes with the tickets or is it just tickets?

Edit: Anybody else sort of feel like this is a roller coaster ride??? Feel like we have been on the coaster and seen everyone else go down the hill of excitement and fun and now we are about to be up at the top of the hill and the ride will be over before we know it . LOL maybe I am just sleep deprived
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
April 12th, 2007 at 10:40pm
Just for fun to mark our week to go here is the seating chart for the show:

Looks like everyone will be up close to the stage.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 13th, 2007 at 12:30pm
Jerk M.D.:
willwillx:

Sweet! So far all I have to meet up with and say hello to are people much younger than I am. We should meet up and shake hands. ^^;

Sweet. We'll have to let each other know what we'll be wearing.
the narrator.
Salute You in Your Grave
the narrator.
April 13th, 2007 at 08:56pm
Im going! Im on the third level though. T-T
schweesh31
Killjoy
schweesh31
April 14th, 2007 at 09:40am
Hi everyone! This is my first post to this message board. I have two tickets for the Tampa show this Thursday. Section 109, Row P, Seats 1-2. and am not able to go due to unforseen circumstances that have come up. Sad
I do not want the tickets to go to waste and am only asking for what I paid, $28.50 per ticket or $57 for both. So if there's anyone interested in the tickets please just e-mail me at rocknrollmaster@hotmail.com or kschwier@berklee.net with "MCR tickets" as the subject. I am fine with meeting someone halfway to get the tickets and just request cash or money order please. Hope this helps anyone looking for tickets at the last minute!

Thanks,
Keith
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
April 14th, 2007 at 12:07pm
Oh my God! I haven't been on this site in forever but THE SHOW IS ALMOST HERE!!! I can't wait to go and bump into all you kiddos.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 14th, 2007 at 01:35pm
Optimus Prime.:
Oops! I said before Iw as section 116 i think. I'm actually section 114!! Oh well!

I said I was in section 113 earlier but I just found out I'm actually in 112 and that's right next to 114! =]
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 14th, 2007 at 01:43pm
Only 5 more days! *teenie squeel* Hehe there's a marker board that's like right next to my computer and since I got the tickets I've been counting down the days by writing how many days to go on it. I kinda got too excited and the whole board is covered now with my beautiful art...Yeah... =]
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 15th, 2007 at 12:00pm
Rachelle_5:

Sweet. We'll have to let each other know what we'll be wearing.

We can set up a meeting place. =D

Well, I'll be with a bunch of people it seems. Got a cell phone? I can call you and if you want, you can hang out with us. Although we'll be in line at....4 or so I think. Around that time.
the narrator.
Salute You in Your Grave
the narrator.
April 15th, 2007 at 02:38pm
For the entire month of April I have MCR written in big letters and a bunch of arrows pointing to the 19th. Theres like no space for anything else o.o
technicolor.
Demolition Lover
technicolor.
April 15th, 2007 at 04:26pm
I really really want to go but i can't for these reasons:
1. Its too far away.
2. The tickets are sold out.
3. Its my friends birthday, and i can't bail on her.
:[
Have fun you guys.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 15th, 2007 at 04:57pm
Hey Italy.:
I really really want to go but i can't for these reasons:
1. Its too far away.
2. The tickets are sold out.
3. Its my friends birthday, and i can't bail on her.
:[
Have fun you guys.

The tickets aren't sold out Katie.

MY MOM IS SOOO ALEKFDJALIKDSJFALOIDSJ!
She said okay you can go (On Saturday). And then when I pulled up everything and she saw the section she was like "Oh those seats are horrible, I don't want to stare at their ass the whole time. Nevermind."

Isn't that the meanest thing ever. I don't want to sound like a baby, but I cried. I was so close and then she ripped it away Cry.