Amanda Young
March 26th, 2007 at 05:24am
Well if Bert doesn't like him, who cares and anyways

who's Bert....
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
March 26th, 2007 at 06:18am
The main singer from the band called "The Used" as seen in Life on the Murder Scene
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
March 26th, 2007 at 07:38am
And a lyrical genius.
And someone who's been through more in his life than Gerard, and got through it.
And a man that doesn't deserve half the shit he's getting from MCR fans.
And one of my hero's.
And he's a bit of a douchebag, too♥
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 26th, 2007 at 09:39am
His douchebag-ness makes us love him even more though.
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
March 26th, 2007 at 11:31am
Bert gets so much shit off MCR fans. People just like to blame him for it all, when an arguement has two sides. He is an amazing singer and songwriter.

i love The Used just as much as i do MCR.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 26th, 2007 at 11:40am
nine volt heart.:
And a lyrical genius.
And someone who's been through more in his life than Gerard, and got through it.
And one of my hero's.

<3333 Way too true!
Moses
Motor Baby
Moses
March 26th, 2007 at 01:48pm
has handsome awkward been realeased yet or has it been played on the radio like on the rock show shows?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 26th, 2007 at 01:51pm
Handsome Awkward isn't the next single, therefor it wouldn't be released this early...
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
March 26th, 2007 at 02:36pm
nine volt heart.:
And a lyrical genius.
And one of my hero's.

I'm glad there are other people here who still love Bert even if he's been (as Lik said) a douchebag. Even if he's done those things how do we fucking know that Gerard/MCR hasn't done anything?? Exactly.

I bet if we all found out what exactly happened some tables may be turned here.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 26th, 2007 at 02:40pm
I bet you Gerard did do something. I love them both, really, I do. But they were so tight, something went badly wrong. I don't think something petty would have caused them to be fighting. Gerard would have to do something bad to Bert or vice-versa.
Moses
Motor Baby
Moses
March 26th, 2007 at 02:46pm
douchebag
what is this? i dont know..i want to know...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 26th, 2007 at 02:48pm
It's an insult... but we were kidding around when we were talking about Bert.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
March 26th, 2007 at 02:59pm
why are we laughing?:
I bet you Gerard did do something. I love them both, really, I do. But they were so tight, something went badly wrong. I don't think something petty would have caused them to be fighting. Gerard would have to do something bad to Bert or vice-versa.

Exactly. Something happened and maybe it started with Bert or maybe it started with Gerard. But does it matter? No one is hurting the other. Yes, Bert has said a few things in public about MCR. But he isn't devoting his life to it now is he?

It honestly pisses me off so much when people say he needs to grow up. How the fuck do you know what really went on? How the fuck do you know what Bert is going through? Yes, Gerard has been through a lot of hell, too.

But you don't know what Gerard or the rest of MCR may be saying. Don't get me wrong, I love Gerard and Bert equally. I love all of The Used and MCR. But it doesn't mean I wont defend one of them when people give opinions that need to be backed up much better than saying he's ugly and he is a baby. Atleast he's saying how he feels. And so what if he says it in his music and it may sound harsh? IT'S CALLED EXPRESSING YOURSELF.
degaussed.
Jazz Hands
degaussed.
March 26th, 2007 at 03:10pm
nine volt heart.:
And a lyrical genius.
And one of my hero's.

ILY

Jo has done wishful thinking; Both bands are playing at the same festival, same day , even if the festival lasts 3 separate days.
And the no beef thing.
And supposedly, according to wikipedia, MCR is covering Black and White , and it's a collaboration with another band.
But that's just wishful thinking.
heartache to sing
Bleeding on the Floor
heartache to sing
March 26th, 2007 at 04:10pm
I really think it's just because Gerard quit drinking and now they can't really hang out like they used to. Bert probably felt like he lost one of his best friends, which would make him sad, and made him react the way he did (with the whole megaphone thing). It just seems like the most likely theory to me. So really it's no one's fault, you can't blame Gerard for quitting drinking and you can't blame Bert for being hurt about losing his friend.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 26th, 2007 at 04:14pm
I think Quinn might've had some part in it too.
degaussed.
Jazz Hands
degaussed.
March 26th, 2007 at 04:21pm
heartache to sing:
I really think it's just because Gerard quit drinking and now they can't really hang out like they used to. Bert probably felt like he lost one of his best friends, which would make him sad, and made him react the way he did (with the whole megaphone thing). It just seems like the most likely theory to me. So really it's no one's fault, you can't blame Gerard for quitting drinking and you can't blame Bert for being hurt about losing his friend.

Gerard quit drinking in summer 2004 I believe, and Under Pressure for example, was released in 2005. And they were friends for a short while after that.

Out of all the theories concerning this, I find this one the hardest to believe.
heartache to sing
Bleeding on the Floor
heartache to sing
March 26th, 2007 at 04:31pm
Oh ok, I was always a little confused as to when exactly the "fall-out" happened. Know I think the drinking theory is wrong because the timing is way off.
xOurLadyOfSorrowsx
Killjoy
xOurLadyOfSorrowsx
March 26th, 2007 at 04:36pm
Ok i was at taste of chaos on friday and the used was there and bert goes "where coming out with a new cd soon, and it wont be any Black Parade SHIT.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 26th, 2007 at 04:38pm
Yep, we talked about that a page or so back.