February 10th, 2007 at 10:40pm
oh geez...
please stop Bert....
:S
fuck_thats_good
Fabulous Killjoy
fuck_thats_good
February 10th, 2007 at 10:44pm
I really like theUsed they are one of my fav band, but i really hope that Bert gets sum help i think he really messed up and needs it. Eva since they spilt with MCR i can't help but notice that bert is becoming more messed up i really hope one day that him and MCR can sort out their shit cus i fell if bert dosn't sort himself out he won't be aroud 4 much longer.
Funky Crime
Bleeding on the Floor
Funky Crime
February 10th, 2007 at 11:13pm
personally I don't care ...

I mean yeah, it sucks they aren't friends anymore, but, like, come on, I still like the Used, I'm still going to listen to the Used, I'm still going to Youtube Bert McCracken(SP?), and I'm still going to listen to MCR regardless..

The music is more important..
Drama sucks,
but a lot of people need to get over it.
jason schwartzman
Bleeding on the Floor
jason schwartzman
February 10th, 2007 at 11:17pm
CrazyLegs the Pirate:
personally I don't care ...

I mean yeah, it sucks they aren't friends anymore, but, like, come on, I still like the Used, I'm still going to listen to the Used, I'm still going to Youtube Bert McCracken(SP?), and I'm still going to listen to MCR regardless..

The music is more important..
Drama sucks,
but a lot of people need to get over it.

Bah; my thoughts almost exactly.

They were friends.
They had a fallout.
Now they're not friends.

Sure some of the things Bert is saying can be disrespectful, and he can take things alittle too far. [Like when he used a megaphone telling kids not to listen to MCR]

But maybe that's just the way Bert handles things.
If you like the Used, ignore the MCR drama.
If you like MCR, ignore the Used drama.

[This post was so redundant..]
SuperBecky2410
Salute You in Your Grave
SuperBecky2410
February 10th, 2007 at 11:53pm
I still love the used, but after the Kelly Osbourne situation, I lost all respect for him, and the Gerard feud just flamed my hate for Bert. That's why I'm not going to taste of chaos. I still love the used's musice, I just can't stand Bert and Quinn...Quinn just seems like a dick. However, I would love the meet Jepha...Jepha's cool.

And about Handsome Awkward....I don't remember where I heard it...but I do recall Quinn saying that it was about this guy they knew with really short blonde hair....................and it was shortly afer Gerard dyed his hair...so yea, I'm pretty much in the belief that it's about Gerard...just like The Sharpest Lives has references to Bert
drexi
Banned
drexi
February 11th, 2007 at 02:27am
i was reading a bert interview (i think in AP or something) and the interviewer kept asking him about gerard and he started getting really pissed off and saying next question and then the interviewer asked him (again) if theres a friendship between him and gerard and he goes "yeah he contacted us recently cuz he heard we were looking for a drummer. he wanted to try out to be our drummer."
LOL.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
February 11th, 2007 at 03:07am
Yeah,
Im kinda sick of the whole Bert problem.
How long has it been dammit!
Doesn't he have anything better to do or say ?
God.
konton.
Always Born a Crime
konton.
February 11th, 2007 at 04:26am
fuck_thats_good:
I really like theUsed they are one of my fav band, but i really hope that Bert gets sum help i think he really messed up and needs it. Eva since they spilt with MCR i can't help but notice that bert is becoming more messed up i really hope one day that him and MCR can sort out their shit cus i fell if bert dosn't sort himself out he won't be aroud 4 much longer.

my sentiments exactly
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 11th, 2007 at 11:15am
According to the My Chem biography, it states that Gerard decided he did not want to be friends with people who did drugs, therefore, that meant Bert. Also, Bert’s wife/girlfriend had just died during child labour, so Bert was extremely sensitive during that time.

But, yes, Bert is officially an ass hole for what he said in that magazine . . .
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 11th, 2007 at 11:33am
^ bert's girlfriend commited suicide, she didn't die during childbirth, as far as i know. but i think when she killed herself she didn't know she was carrying bert's baby, they only found out after she was dead that she was pregnant.

tbh, this whole thing just kind of disappoints me.
i'm not really annoyed or digusted, i don't hate bert, i don't hate the used, it's just disappointing to see that he's still dragging this out and carrying it on for whatever reasons.
i have a feeling, deep down [yeah, i'm getting slushy here], bert still feels emotionally attatched to gerard, and he's grieving the split in their friendship, therefore, he acts bitter about it to hide how he feels about losing gerard as a friend.
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
February 11th, 2007 at 11:33am
SuperBecky2410:
I still love the used, but after the Kelly Osbourne situation, I lost all respect for him, and the Gerard feud just flamed my hate for Bert. That's why I'm not going to taste of chaos. I still love the used's musice, I just can't stand Bert and Quinn...Quinn just seems like a dick. However, I would love the meet Jepha...Jepha's cool.

And about Handsome Awkward....I don't remember where I heard it...but I do recall Quinn saying that it was about this guy they knew with really short blonde hair....................and it was shortly afer Gerard dyed his hair...so yea, I'm pretty much in the belief that it's about Gerard...just like The Sharpest Lives has references to Bert

Yeah. I never really listen to The Used, but I have heard some of their songs. They sound pretty good. But I don't think I could like them as much after hearing about all the stuff that happened. I know it's suposed to be about the music, nothing else, but I can't help it. Bert annoys me.
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
February 11th, 2007 at 11:34am
Mrs.Halloween:

i have a feeling, deep down [yeah, i'm getting slushy here], bert still feels emotionally attatched to gerard, and he's grieving the split in their friendship, therefore, he acts bitter about it to hide how he feels about losing gerard as a friend.

Could be. I don't know much about him, so I have pretty much no idea.
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
February 11th, 2007 at 12:51pm

I'm sorry McCracken, but if anyone is so fucking full of themselves, it's you.

I've just lost all respect for him.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 11th, 2007 at 05:11pm
SuperBecky2410:

Mhmm... I love Jepha too. He's the only sane one left.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 11th, 2007 at 07:52pm
Agreed.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 11th, 2007 at 07:55pm
Mrs.Halloween:
^ bert's girlfriend commited suicide, she didn't die during childbirth, as far as i know. but i think when she killed herself she didn't know she was carrying bert's baby, they only found out after she was dead that she was pregnant.

tbh, this whole thing just kind of disappoints me.
i'm not really annoyed or digusted, i don't hate bert, i don't hate the used, it's just disappointing to see that he's still dragging this out and carrying it on for whatever reasons.

Oh, I didn’t know that. Poor Bert . . . Crying or Very sad

Well they say the bad things that you do come at a price . . .

And to be honest, I know I sound VERY evil, but I’m not surprised she committed suicide, I don’t think I could put up with Quinn on a tour bus for that ling . . .
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 11th, 2007 at 09:38pm
.....i never knew that about Bert, the whole gf suiciding thing...O_O
i feel bad now
but i use to find quinn hot, but not anymore. i'm not surprised he's an instigator (he use to steal and panhandle back in Utah).
but um, jepha and brandon were the only ones i really liked in the Used.
and some of you say this drama doesn't matter, just listen to the music.
i'll agree with you on that, but i must say this, if i'm listening to music made by someone whose a complete jerk, then i dont think i could really listen to their music anymore. i mean, what made me love and respect MCR even more than i already did was that they were all such great, humble guys, and that they really respected their females.
oh! darling
Motor Baby
oh! darling
February 12th, 2007 at 01:10am
yes bert has been through hard shit, but what does that have to do with what he said about MCR.
so because he had a rocky past means he can just trash other people that have never done him harm but just chose a different way than the way of destruction that he has?
to me, that doesn't make any sense
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 12th, 2007 at 01:16am
^ yeah, i agree.
bert hasn't exactly been the luckiet person to live but his past doesn't excuse the way he's acting over the whole mcr thing.
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
February 12th, 2007 at 02:49am
Not knowing much about Bert or of his past, i won't be quick to judge him but from what i've heard him say and seen the way he's been acting i think he needs to accept the fact they aren't friends anymore and stop this vendetta against MCR. The Used is an awesome band but to be honest, i havn't really been able to feel the same way about them since Bert started this almost childish grudge.