Don't have an account? Create one!

Bert Vs MCR.

AuthorMessage
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 10th, 2007 at 10:10am
i totally agree that Bert is being totally out of order, i mean , i used to have loads of respect for him considering what has happened to him in the past, but now this is totally un-called for!
zero mechanism.
Salute You in Your Grave
zero mechanism.
February 10th, 2007 at 10:12am
I'm a big fan of both The Used and My Chemical Romance, and Bert needs to get over this.
Honestly, when did they stop being friends? Quite a while ago. If Bert doesn't want to make it a big deal or a publicity stunt then he should just stop yattering on about Gerard and focus on his own music.
les sucettes.
In The Murder Scene
les sucettes.
February 10th, 2007 at 10:14am
I'm sick of it allready.
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
February 10th, 2007 at 10:14am

I use to feel the same towards him, Philippa Way.
Well I do still have respect for him but I'm just kinda like 'yeah Bert we know, get over it' about this whole Gerard thing.
I think its really wrong though that he went off and said rude and harsh things about Gerard when Gerard didn't say anything bad about Bert
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
February 10th, 2007 at 10:15am
Circus:
I'm a big fan of both The Used and My Chemical Romance, and Bert needs to get over this.
Honestly, when did they stop being friends? Quite a while ago. If Bert doesn't want to make it a big deal or a publicity stunt then he should just stop yattering on about Gerard and focus on his own music.

I reckon
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 10th, 2007 at 10:16am
Thats the kind of guy Gerard is though, he is a reasonable guy! i love him, but not like that...shut up philippa! *hits self with remote control*
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 10th, 2007 at 10:50am
The Patient:
In all my magazines with bert he never wants to talk about mcr...especially gerard...but hopefully thigs work out

eventually
haha

But Bert is "friends" with the interviewer, so he told him.
EATEN ALIVE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
EATEN ALIVE
February 10th, 2007 at 11:03am
unapologetic apathy:

But Bert is "friends" with the interviewer, so he told him.

yeaaa, bet they are goooooody gooody friends.

we will prob never know what reaaaally happened between them. MCR doesnt go round talkin bout it, most certainly not to press. but Bert then..it seems he has a looot of grudge ? is that the word for it ? against Gee and other guys.

but also, we cant know was that there what Bert or just what the reporter made out of it.
all this dramdramadrama should just like END .
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
February 10th, 2007 at 11:04am
Cheese I love The Used but Bert is starting to get on my nerves!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 10th, 2007 at 11:05am
In Take It Away (live) he doesn't sing chemical romance in the line "I lost all doubt in a chemical romance". So it turns out to be "I've lost all doubt *5 sec long pause*".

Definitely a grudge.
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
February 10th, 2007 at 11:11am
^ yeh i noticed that on Berth when i was watching it before. i sorta hope they'd be friends again. im sick of hearing about them hating each other, and even if they don't become friends again, they should just stay out of each others business and concentrate on their music.
EATEN ALIVE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
EATEN ALIVE
February 10th, 2007 at 11:12am
really? : D
he cant say words 'chemical' and 'romance' together cause he and the band called 'My chemical romance' arent friends anymore?
seriously.
bit stupid.

"they should just stay out of each others business and concentrate on their music."
agree, agree,agree.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 10th, 2007 at 11:14am
He won't say them because it's a reference to MCR.

Seriously, I wish Jeph would say something. He's pretty much the only sane one in The Used seeing as Brandon was kicked out a few months ago.
hoppy.
In The Murder Scene
hoppy.
February 10th, 2007 at 01:50pm
Here I was starting to like Bert, he's full of crap...
Gerard was saying the reason they stopped the friendship was because Bert likes to drink and Gerard was trying to get over it.
Then Gerard said, "Fine, if you don't understand we're done."
Period.
xoxo...GossipGirl
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xoxo...GossipGirl
February 10th, 2007 at 02:15pm
I hate Bert. He's obviously just jealous of MCR's success, and annoyed that Gerard was strong enough to get clean & sober - now Bert has no 'partner in crime' so to speak. Also, he creeps me out. LOL
chloeblue
Fabulous Killjoy
chloeblue
February 10th, 2007 at 03:09pm
bert angers me
oh! darling
Motor Baby
oh! darling
February 10th, 2007 at 03:10pm
I've been a big fan of The Used
still am
but i have lost every single amount of respect for Bert
I'm not seeking for attention but MCR this and MCR that
it seems like highschool drama to me
Disney.
Salute You in Your Grave
Disney.
February 10th, 2007 at 03:26pm
i wish they could be friends again
but i dont think that will happen for a LONNG time
i think there maybe a little jelously on bert's part for MCR's success but thats just my opinion
AliroSilver
Really Not Okay
AliroSilver
February 10th, 2007 at 03:48pm
Speaking as someone who is unequivally biased (I always disliked Bert McCracken) I'm not angered by this so much as kind of annoyed. Even I thought that he'd be above taking random pot shots out of jealousy over an ex-friend's success and I always thought he was a grungy twit. Bravo Bert, you're entitled to your opinion but you've sunk to a new low. Hey if you really want to discredit MCR, how about ya say they kill and eat puppies next time?
XGhostBusterFamousX
Killjoy
XGhostBusterFamousX
February 10th, 2007 at 10:11pm
I could never choose one over the other.
I love Bert just as much as MCR !
If people talk shit and say this:I never liked Bert he really needs to get over it already, I'm getting tired of it.

Then you're stuipd because if you talk shit about one then you talk shit about the other. Because they are best friends.And you need to get over yourself !