Don't have an account? Create one!

Bert Vs MCR.

AuthorMessage
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
March 21st, 2007 at 03:57pm
why are we laughing?:
Gerard/MCR isn't exaclty innocent themselves. Who're the ones who wrote a song about Bert/The Used first? My Chem/Gerard originally did it with Disenchanted.

Bert is NOT slagging them in every interview. Interviewers egg him on until he does. It makes for good stories, and that's what magazines want so people will buy them. Bert is probably drunk in the interviews half the time anyway. I don't think he really knows what he's saying until he's said it, and by then it's too late.

I love Bert a lot and I still respect him a lot and I don't like people bashing him for no reason.

^Thank you. I love you for saying that. I love Bert. He's amazing and he doesn't deserve the constant bashing. Okay...he made ONE damn mistake. Most likely he was drunk off his ass at the time. Most of the time he is drunk. Interviewers always question him about the fall out with My Chem and he never says anything except once. And it was his opinion. He didn't call them names or say rude things about them. Not that I've heard, anyway. He basically said they got cocky and he didn't want to be friends with them anymore. Atleast not Gerard. I'm not taking sides here but I will continue to defend Bert. And how do we know the full story on why they had the falling out? How do you know if Gerard didn't do anything. You don't. The only things we know are the things we heard.

Hell, I can honestly see Gerard being a bit cocky. Now don't yell at me for this. I am NOT saying he is a bad person and in love with himself. I'm just saying I could see it a little bit. I'm not the only one who thinks this. Once again, I'm not saying Gerard is a cocky asshole. I think he seems like a great guy and respectful. But come on...girls all over you. Girls going crazy over you. I know he said he hates teenies but that must boost your confidence atleast a little bit.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 21st, 2007 at 04:52pm
xPhantomsX_ForeverXx:
And how many times did MCR bash Bert? Zero.
The Asshole Score
MCR- 0
Bert- 1

Actually, MCR 'bashed' The Used in Metal Hammer. They bashed The Used as bad as The Used bashed them. So put that on your lame little score thing.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 21st, 2007 at 04:53pm
Give Them Blood:
Hell, I can honestly see Gerard being a bit cocky. Now don't yell at me for this. I am NOT saying he is a bad person and in love with himself. I'm just saying I could see it a little bit. I'm not the only one who thinks this. Once again, I'm not saying Gerard is a cocky asshole. I think he seems like a great guy and respectful. But come on...girls all over you. Girls going crazy over you. I know he said he hates teenies but that must boost your confidence atleast a little bit.

I agree.

And I read a fanfic about Gerard loving himself once...
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
March 21st, 2007 at 04:57pm
why are we laughing?:
I agree.

And I read a fanfic about Gerard loving himself once...

Thank you for agreeing. I thought I'd get yelled at for commenting on Gee like that. And seriously? A fanfic on Gee loving himself?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 21st, 2007 at 04:59pm
lulz I'll give you the link if you want it. Includes Mikey being a mean bastard!
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
March 21st, 2007 at 05:01pm
why are we laughing?:
lulz I'll give you the link if you want it. Includes Mikey being a mean bastard!

Interesting. Sure. I'd like to see this story for myself. Ha. Anyway...back to Bert...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 21st, 2007 at 05:04pm
Haha I'll PM it to you so it's not spam...

So yeah, how about B & G? They should just have hot secks with each other and make up.
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
March 21st, 2007 at 05:05pm
Bess:

Actually, MCR 'bashed' The Used in Metal Hammer. They bashed The Used as bad as The Used bashed them. So put that on your lame little score thing.

really? is that article on this site, because this is the first i have of it.
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
March 21st, 2007 at 05:08pm
why are we laughing?:
Haha I'll PM it to you so it's not spam...

So yeah, how about B & G? They should just have hot secks with each other and make up.

Haha, that'd be lovely. But I just wish people would leave it be. I know no one will listen to little ol' me but Bert isn't planning Gerard's fucking death. He hasn't hurt him. He hasn't tried to hurt him. Gee hasn't either. But I suggest we don't judge someone before we know the REAL AND FULL STORY. And if we never know it, then fine. I'm staying neutral.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 21st, 2007 at 05:11pm
I read that as "Bert isn't planning on fucking Gerard to death".

O_o
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 21st, 2007 at 05:13pm
Devi:
really? is that article on this site, because this is the first i have of it.

Yeah, it's probably around somewhere. Check the MCR And Magazines thread. Bob mentions The Used [he doesn't bash them, but he mentions them].
Quinn Allman
Salute You in Your Grave
Quinn Allman
March 21st, 2007 at 05:22pm
why are we laughing?:
I read that as "Bert isn't planning on fucking Gerard to death".

O_o

O_O...Thank god I thought I wrote that. I had to double-check. End of spam.
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
March 21st, 2007 at 05:51pm
the whole bert and gerard/MCR thin is upsetting. i mean i love both bands and both bert and gerard.
the friendship they had...it just ended like that.
=[
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 21st, 2007 at 09:14pm
i kinda don't even care anymore.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 22nd, 2007 at 04:48pm
Has anyone read the mini-interview with Bert in Big Cheese? Yeah, he mentions his fallout with Gerard. He said he "just doesn't talk to him anymore." the way he doesn't talk to some dude from the first grade. He doesn't elaborate or anything, and he's not rude at all. He just answered the question politely.

Bert also said that Handsome Awkward is NOT about Gerard.
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
March 22nd, 2007 at 04:53pm
Bess:

I WOULD KILL FOR SCANS OF THAT BESS, MY LOVE. [/caps]

It's still related to the Bert/MCR thing!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 22nd, 2007 at 04:58pm
Bess:

wtf was quinn doing insinuating it was about gerard, a while ago, then xD!!?
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
March 22nd, 2007 at 05:13pm
Quinn said in Kerrang that the interview was about 'someone with blonde hair.' Im still sticking to that it could be about anyone =]

neither band are innocent to be fair. I love them both, but there both as bad as each other.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
March 22nd, 2007 at 06:22pm
nine volt heart.:
I WOULD KILL FOR SCANS OF THAT BESS, MY LOVE. [/caps]

It's still related to the Bert/MCR thing!

Well, especially for you, I just ran downstairs, fetched my copy of Big Cheese and scanned it for you lovely people Very Happy

CLICK HERE to see the scan [sorry the qualities a little shitty].
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
March 22nd, 2007 at 08:11pm
^ AHH I LOVE SUNNY DAY REAL ESTATE! I mean, uh, well. Interesting choice of words he used there. I mean the part about MCR craving fame.

Oh well. I'd say that was a pretty respectable interview overall.

Thank you SOSOSO much for that Very Happy