Don't have an account? Create one!

Bert Vs MCR.

AuthorMessage
skystiles.
Banned
skystiles.
June 29th, 2007 at 09:23pm
Sure, but when people are pulling assumpions out of nowhere that seem to make Gerard look like he has blame, I'll object. They can think whatever they want, doesn't mean they're right.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
June 29th, 2007 at 09:23pm

What is this thread gonna do?
Like I said before, what has happened betweeen them, has happened between THEM.
Would they really like the fnas divided like this?
Do we have to like pick a side or something?

Im not attacking anyone cos I did pick a side, but now I realise it isnt worth it. I took MCR's side, but what did it do for me? Nothing.
I love the useds music and wanted to listen to it. Is it crime?
Just because THEY are in a fight doesnt mean we have to be aswell.
Whatever happens to THEM, happens to THEM. Not us.
skystiles.
Banned
skystiles.
June 29th, 2007 at 09:31pm
Luckily, I'm a fan of only one of the bands, so it's not that hard. Plus, My Chem's relative slience on the matter has made it even easier to be on their side. But I agree. This whole thing hasn't been relevant for a few months, and it isn't paying my bills.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
June 29th, 2007 at 09:35pm
Killjoy.:
Luckily, I'm a fan of only one of the bands, so it's not that hard. Plus, My Chem's relative slience on the matter has made it even easier to be on their side. But I agree. This whole thing hasn't been relevant for a few months, and it isn't paying my bills.

Exactely, it isnt really that important to us!

Yes it may be quite important to Gerard and Bert, but why are we dragging ourselves into it?
Are we gonna be the saints to come in and get them friends again?
It isnt really doing anything, except dividing fans, its like pick a side or your a traitor to both.
Its just ridiculous.

Sorry but this is just my personal opinion.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
June 29th, 2007 at 09:36pm

Sorry, wrong thread.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
June 29th, 2007 at 09:40pm
Suicidal Reject.:
Are we gonna be the saints to come in and get them friends again?[/color] [/font] [/size]
I'm planning on kidnapping them both, tying them up to chairs, and locking them in a closet together so they can talk out their differences.
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
June 29th, 2007 at 09:45pm
Killjoy.:
I_Jump_Too:
*totally being hypocritcial here haha XP*

Autumms Ashes-Totally right,likei said I'm being hypocritical right here,but I'm defending my point. It's just silly to discuss something that hapened Months/years ago and that we have no control over. We don't know the whole story I'm sure Bert did some wrong things,and that gee did something wrong,but it's the past and it happened.

K.Caulfield: *bows*

Killjoy:Yeah bert made it public ,which was wrong but I'm sure Gerard did some wrong things too ,we just odn't know the whole story.
But we do know what Bert did. besides, pretty much all of the rumors have pointed at Bert being wrong. From the jealousy rumor, to the sobriety rumor, to the Under Pressure rumor(which most people believe is the real reason), all seem to point at Bert. Meh..who knows.

Do we really know alll details of what Bert did? I tought Gerard was sient,how do you know waht Bert did?
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
June 29th, 2007 at 09:45pm
YES

YES

YES

Actually my friend Gabby is [[literally]] writing a book about it.

But no, the feud has not been quiet XD

Silly Bert

A post from the Bert/Gerard Elljai community

The Used live in Melbourne.

5/27/07 - 8:58pm

Hey guys, I went to The Used concert live in Melbourne last night (saturday), and I just wanted to share some of the things Bert said about Gerard.

1) In Take it away, he sung "I lost all doubt in a fuck that shit while flicking off.

2) He added in a verse during All that I've got "Fuck your bass, fuck your face, fuck your mom, fuck your dad, fuck Gerard and Fuck the Liars"

3) During in one of his many talks, he made a refernce to a "fake band"

4) In Liar Liar (burn in hell) he sung in the last line "Your a liar Gerard you bastard"
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
June 29th, 2007 at 09:51pm
LoversHeartDisease what you said just proves to me that bert needs to take the advice of some people here, and get over something happened years ago. and i also heard that he said 'i lost all doubt in my fucking chemical romance' at the sydney show. during take it away.

i think this shows that bert does need to grow up.

but i also think that it is not all his fault, gerard must have done something to piss him off, i think bert has overeacted a tad. so they are both in the wrong
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
June 29th, 2007 at 09:55pm
XD he's obviously still pretty damn hurt.

It's things like that that make me wonder what happened
Because people really don't seem to think about how serious it can be

I know Bert is Immature, but even immature people move on

He just...can't

It's sad/pathetic/I wanna punch/hug him..
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
June 29th, 2007 at 09:55pm
^^^ And at the Sydney show a day after, Bert said, "He lied to you, he lied to me".
We get it Bert, lmao.

idk. Anyone that is actually chosing sides is stupid. I'm never going to ditch either band. Sure, I rant about Bret or Gerald sometimes, but I still love them both. How sappy.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
June 29th, 2007 at 09:56pm
nvh xo:
^^^ idk. Anyone that is actually chosing sides is stupid. I'm never going to ditch either band. Sure, I rant about Bret or Gerald sometimes, but I still love them both. How sappy.
I thought Gerald's name was Steve.
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
June 29th, 2007 at 09:58pm
^ Lmfao sorry, I'm a bad fan. Steve!

autumn's ashes:
LoversHeartDisease what you said just proves to me that bert needs to take the advice of some people here, and get over something happened years ago

You can't just "get over" a friendship. It's ridiculously obvious how much Gerard meant to Bert. He even said himself, "That guy makes me feel so good". Gerard made him happy. Now they do not speak. It's hard.

autumn's ashes:
i also heard that he said 'i lost all doubt in my fucking chemical romance' at the sydney show. during take it away.

He didn't. He said "fuck that shit" like in Melbourne.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
June 29th, 2007 at 10:00pm
can you guys give me as many Bert hate quotes as you can for my Team Gerbert space? Im trying to collect (to prove the point that Bert isn't over Gerard)

I think I may steal those. Do y'all want credit?
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
June 29th, 2007 at 10:10pm
ok im sorry, and confused! i have read back through alot of this thread, and yes it is obvious that bert is hurt for losing gerard but i don't think it had to get bitchy like it has. (i am not picking a side!!)
skystiles.
Banned
skystiles.
June 29th, 2007 at 11:10pm
LoversHeartDisease:
YES

YES

YES

Actually my friend Gabby is [[literally]] writing a book about it.

But no, the feud has not been quiet XD

Silly Bert

A post from the Bert/Gerard Elljai community

The Used live in Melbourne.

5/27/07 - 8:58pm

Hey guys, I went to The Used concert live in Melbourne last night (saturday), and I just wanted to share some of the things Bert said about Gerard.

1) In Take it away, he sung "I lost all doubt in a fuck that shit while flicking off.

2) He added in a verse during All that I've got "Fuck your bass, fuck your face, fuck your mom, fuck your dad, fuck Gerard and Fuck the Liars"

3) During in one of his many talks, he made a refernce to a "fake band"

4) In Liar Liar (burn in hell) he sung in the last line "Your a liar Gerard you bastard"
If he would leave the band out of it, it wouldn't be quite as serious to me. If he has a problem with Gerard, keep it about Gerard. No need to go on attacking MCR as "fake" and all that other crap.
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
June 29th, 2007 at 11:49pm
But he wants to, so he does.
He's an immature prick at times, obviously.
It's Lyn-z!
Demolition Lover
It's Lyn-z!
June 30th, 2007 at 12:01am
wen i went to the TOC concert bert said

"it aint gonna be no fucking black parade"
in refrence to their album
but he said it sarcasticaly

and ive said this before
bert told the whole story in an interview with ap
were not jus assuming were going on FACT
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
June 30th, 2007 at 12:13am
Bert can't keep his story straight.
So we don't actually know for a fact what he said in AP was true or the whole story.

One day he's saying MCR got big heads, the other he's saying they're sell-outs, but then he says he has no problem with MCR, just Gerard, and now he's saying Gerard's a liar, but he's also said he doesn't care about them and that he hasn't spoken to them for three years (which is 100% confirmed a lie on Bert's part). Bert's full of so much shit it's amazing.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
June 30th, 2007 at 12:38am
XD When did he speak to them?

I bet it was hot ><;

He's just looking for more excuses to make everyone thing he "doesn't care" and "hes an asshole"

And given the amount of power thats gone up his nose im sure the reason the story keeps changing is that he can't remember his previous excuses

I love you Bert <3