July 30th, 2007 at 11:58am

11 hours?!?!
Holycrap, I'd die lol.

I've been whinging all day about having to be there for 6 hours XD
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
July 30th, 2007 at 12:40pm
woah 11 hours that'll kill the daylight outta you.

uni starts tomorrow Sad
I want to bring my cactus with me so i won't be lonely.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 30th, 2007 at 12:53pm

lmfao

I'm actually looking forward to uni tomorrow.
I'm only there for 2 hours XD
&&& I have a class with the hottest guy everrrrr
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
July 30th, 2007 at 01:09pm
gees that makes a lot of differece
i have my 5-8pm class tomorrow.
i've made up my mind that if i have to lose an excessive amount of sleep days in a row, i'm not going to stay up for the assignments. I don't care if i hand things in unfinished. So sick of that.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
July 30th, 2007 at 02:21pm
Haha, I'm so for bringing the cactus!

I get a 10 hour day tomorrow. Very Happy But it's worth it. I squished my timetable up so I would have 2 hour Wednesdays and Fridays - I wanna be able to skip on those days for gig line ups lol. Priorities. At least it wont be that bad every week, just ever second week when I have pracs. >.<
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
July 30th, 2007 at 02:41pm
lol...I'll say it's for show and tell.
(damn, i saw these cactuses in pots the size of your thumb at a market in melbourne- so regret not buying one- i really could carry that around.)

what a plan rhiannonx. I'm just going to have to wake up every morning & remind myself MCR's waiting at the end of the semester.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
July 30th, 2007 at 02:45pm
^ I do that every single day. With thoughts of The Used, Fall Out Boy and Linkin Park to tide me over.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
July 30th, 2007 at 02:49pm
triple motivation.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 31st, 2007 at 06:10am

I saw 3 people today at uni wearing MCR hoodies/shirts.
I was pissed off that I have no idea if they are on INO or not XD
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
July 31st, 2007 at 06:39am
lol, just walk up and ask them. It's a win/win situation. Meet INO people, or gain a reputation as the weird freaky stranger girl.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 31st, 2007 at 11:08am

I will next time I see them, I mean I'm pretty sure I already have that reputation anyway XD

Although one of them looks like she'd probably bash me >.<
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
July 31st, 2007 at 01:03pm
This one time I wore my MCR top to Uni I got abused for being emo - some random yelled out "Go slit your wrists you fucking emo." For the record, I am as un-emo-looking as possible. So it amused me, because they were brainless wankers.
It's fun meeting other MCR fans at Uni.

To be tangential, we were working with chloroform in today's genetics prac - some of us nearly passed out when we got to close to it in an attempt to get a closer look at the drosophila we were putting to sleep. Fun times.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
July 31st, 2007 at 01:22pm
i'd die for a chance to walk up to someone wearing an MCR shirt at uni and say hi.
that's cuz UTS is a hole. A HOLE. (although once I did see a girl wearing an MCR shirt but i wasn't...it'll help if I was. I'm a bit shy)

on the topic of UTS being a HOLE, here's why:
1/ there's never concert posters anywhere
2/ the only posters there are, are for some dodge uni club thing with your usual R&B.

and thirdly- i'm a nigel in my first class. Not that people won't talk to me, but ok- it sounds ghey- when i walked in, there were only a few people. I sat down in a nowhere spot at the big print table. When everyone arrived & seated, on my right were 3 girls who chat in Mandarin. On my left was the 'big happy family' of blondes & co. whom I know but don't really talk to- I could've said 'hi' but it'll be obvious I did it to not be a loner. Further down the table were 3 girls who chat in Korean & 3 girls from 3rd year whom i don't know. Opposite was the other nigelated girl.

I almost wanted to walk out before the lesson started. I just get stressed like that.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
July 31st, 2007 at 02:55pm
awwie... talk to the other girl?
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
July 31st, 2007 at 03:12pm
It sucks when there's no one decent to talk to. Some people in my course annoy me. They're such bimbos I wonder how they ever got the ENTER to get into Science. >.<
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
July 31st, 2007 at 03:19pm
the TER for science here is only about 70 i think =P
becuase it's done on popularity, not on your marks. well it is done on your marks, but i can't be bothered explaining because i'm a lazy arts student Razz
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
July 31st, 2007 at 03:23pm
Tell me about it. Neutral I wanted to get into pre-Vet Science, but the ENTER was 99.45, and even if you get that you're not guaranteed entry cause they only take 10 people from VCE - all because everyone wants to do it. Grr. But then I found out that it would make me more employable if I majored in Zoology instead, so that was a relief.
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
August 1st, 2007 at 04:23am
The enter for my course was only 68, I was aiming low. So I'm surrounded by bimbos. It's really annoying, because it turns out I did get an enter high enough for a much better uni, but I chose lower scores for my preferences. Sad
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
August 1st, 2007 at 06:01am
Which Uni is it that you're at? I know you're prolly said before, but I forget. >.<
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
August 1st, 2007 at 08:11am

Lol, the UAI for mine was 70, and you can really tell with some of the people in the course XD
Like this one chick, I swear she only got in because she wears next to nothing. Probably slept her way in XDDD

But then there are some smart people who are actually doing it because they want to. They are awesome.
I'm in the latter group. Kind of. I'm kind of smart, but extremely ditzy XD

Anyway, I'm totally going to kill somebody if I can't change my tutorial.
There is no way in hell I am missing Journalism, so that means I won't be able to go to my other class, which means I'll fail it.
Gheyyyyyy.