Don't have an account? Create one!

What university do you go to?

AuthorMessage
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
August 26th, 2007 at 09:18am
haha nice.

the other day, when i was going to work, i actually thought to myself 'i wish i had uni today so i could skip my lectures and sit on the lawn in the sun with my friends'

so bad! it's what we've all been doing the last couple of weeks, the weather's been awesome
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
August 31st, 2007 at 02:03pm

My friends & I have been doing the same thing XD
And after class, instead of going home like normal people would, we sit around in the grass XD
It's such nice weather at the moment though, and I swear we go to the best uni for lying in the sun all day lol

Anyway, I just found out I get to do an internship!
I'm stoked lol
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
August 31st, 2007 at 02:24pm
grass is the last thing UTS will give enough of.
Just today I've been saying to my friend- we should bring a piece of grass to uni if we want to sit on grass.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
August 31st, 2007 at 02:34pm

Lol, that's like the complete opposite to ours!
My campus is really small, like it's pretty much only Communication & Health subjects, and there are like massive fields, & a lake lol.
But there's another bigger campus across the road
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
August 31st, 2007 at 02:48pm
ahaha I said i wanted to go to the Botanical Gardens on one of these days & a girl said I don't look like a flowery person. I know I don't lol.

omg, you go to the same campus as my friend from work who does health. lil used-to-be ganster girl. interesting personality i must say Very Happy
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
August 31st, 2007 at 02:51pm

Lol, I like the Botanical Gardens XD

lmfao
Did she see the light, and realise gangter just isn't cool?
Gosh they make me laugh so much! But I like Hilltop Hoods & Scribe hahahahaha
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
August 31st, 2007 at 02:58pm
you're such a contradiction hehe!

ahahah if you put it that way she hasn't and probably will never see the light. I said I reckon gangs are kinda...useless & she told me all about life in a gang and why it's so meaningful. I never bought the argument but i guess she's allowed to have her say.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
September 14th, 2007 at 07:33am
sitting in class right now...keep staring at the teacher's hair instead of her face...her head is a fireball red colour. Bored.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
September 14th, 2007 at 07:59am

lmfao

I want it to be the uni break already.
I'm over uni at the moment, even though this semester has been the biggest bludge lol
domeofstars
Thinking Happy Thoughts
domeofstars
September 14th, 2007 at 09:38am
^ I know I'm over uni to. I'm really struggling to be motivated, and it's week 8 already! It's gone so fast I can't believe it.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
September 14th, 2007 at 10:21am
I have 2 weeks break as of now. I'm going to be spending the entirety of it studying for my exams which are only like 7 weeks away.

My lecture was cut short cause my lecturer couldn't really talk over the band playing outside - there was this animé festival outside and 100's of people dressed up as animé characters. I totally geeked out singing along when they played the Pokémon song. XD It was an awesome end to this half of the semester. Seeing all the costumes was awesome.
domeofstars
Thinking Happy Thoughts
domeofstars
September 14th, 2007 at 01:38pm
LOL xRhiannonx XD I start my week's break next Friday...beginning with having my wisdom teeth out Sad
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
September 14th, 2007 at 01:55pm

Lol, what a great way to start the break XD

Mine starts (officially) next Friday.
But I don't have uni on Thurs/Fri, so it pretty much starts early for me lol.
And, the first week back after the break starts with a Public Holiday on Monday.
I am sooooooo happy about that, because Mondays pretty much suck due to a 3 hour break, and Comm Research (it is the dullest subject ever)

sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
September 14th, 2007 at 02:01pm
Yeah, I'm on holidays now too Smile
and our term starts with Labor Day holiday, YAY. hahaha.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
September 14th, 2007 at 02:35pm
ohhh i don't have uni on mondays so i don't really get the labour day treat. Your uni's exciting rhiannox! wish i could've seen that stuff.

i'm going to working on my assignments all through the holidays, how exciting *not*. 4 embrodiery pieces to do, a swimsuit & pair of pants to make, some fashion drawings. well it doesn't sound too boring.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
September 16th, 2007 at 05:45am
Yeah, I have a test, and two essays due on the first day back. Plus I have a 1200-1500 word assignment due on Tuesday, of which I've done nothing =/ eek!

I don't have uni on mondays either, so not getting the public holiday sorta sucks, but oh well...
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
September 17th, 2007 at 05:32am
My Uni doesn't consider Labour Day a public holiday, nor the Melbourne Cup. That part's annoying. Labour Day is in first Sem for us, though. I didn't have any pracs on Labour Day, so I just skipped. XD As far as anyone else knew, it was a holiday for me, too.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
September 17th, 2007 at 07:57am

Do you usually get a public holiday for Melbourne Cup?
Damnn, I wish we did XD

I would've got a public holiday for APEC, but I don't go to uni on Fridays =[
I wish I did, purely because then I would be the only one in my family who would've got the public holiday lol
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
September 17th, 2007 at 08:44am
Yeah, it usually is a public holiday. My Uni is the only place I know of that doesn't embrace the public holiday. I think it's exam period for us then, though, or maybe SWOT Vac, so unless you have an exam on that day you have it off anyway.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
September 21st, 2007 at 07:38am

Ahahaha, first year students doing B. Comm. clearly suck.

Half the people doing my course got re-submits for one of the assignments XD

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.