Don't have an account? Create one!

What university do you go to?

AuthorMessage
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
August 1st, 2007 at 10:57am
oooh that sucks. really hope you can change it.
i dropped european studies and picked up linguistics again, not sure whether that was the right decision but judging on todays lecture, i'm going to say that it was. lol.

the TER for media/ arts was about 88 last year, this year it was 75 or something i think?
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
August 1st, 2007 at 11:44am

I'm getting my Journalism tute moved, yay!
I'm happier now lol.

I love Journalism so much lol, we have the funniest lecturer ever. But it's almost impossible to keep up with him because he talks so fast lol.

CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
August 1st, 2007 at 02:06pm
xRhiannonx:
It sucks when there's no one decent to talk to. Some people in my course annoy me. They're such bimbos I wonder how they ever got the ENTER to get into Science. >.<

...and it's a different story being in a class with my 2 friends I actually stick with.
sigh...yesterday was just a very bad start to the semester. Today should've been the first day- we had so much fun! We had an excursion to Circular Quay (by excursion they really mean just go to the place whenever you want to). After that, we went to the Botanic Gardens...

omg...I saw like 200 bats hanging off the trees everywhere. & it was very appropriate that I said, "Unleash the fucking bats!" (could'nt help myself). MCR moment. Cool
wizardofaus
Killjoy
wizardofaus
August 2nd, 2007 at 12:45pm
^^^ That's an awesome picture!

I got to Wollongong Uni Very Happy I'm doing nursing.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
August 2nd, 2007 at 02:56pm
that is an awesome pic!

i stole a mcr tour poster from uni tonight. hehehe. and my bf stole an architecture in helsinki one. though i ripped that one accidentally. oops Razz
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
August 2nd, 2007 at 03:35pm
what a lucky one!
i'm jealous now. hehe.
yeah i love the bats- my friend told me today i look like a bat. :S
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
August 9th, 2007 at 10:13am

We have to do a 'performance' based on a Penguin.
How the fark is that related to anything that I am doing?!?!?!
That subject is srsly the biggest waste of time ever.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
August 10th, 2007 at 02:27am
Today's classic moment of hilarity came in my lecture wherein one of the tutors, my SPH tutor from last semester, David, comes to the front of the class holding a pencil case:

David: In last Wednesday's tut, one of my students, one of my undergraduates, one of my underlings, left this behind. *holds up the pencil case*
Random student: *raises hand, saying it's hers*
David: Wait, can you identify it? *opens zipper a fraction* Were there two, still moist, used condoms?
Student: *turns bright red* ... no.
David: Oh, it must be yours, then. Cause those were mine.

We absolutely died laughing. The lecturer and other tutors looked horrified. I swear, one day he's gonna get fired for sexual harassment - that comment being about as mild as he ever gets. But it cracks us up.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
August 10th, 2007 at 10:07am
hahahaha, that's awesome.

i love uni sometimes. like last night, we all went to the unibar [because that's what we do on thursday nights], then went to my bf's house, and partied it up all night, then the people who had uni today just got up and went to it. hahaha. on a WEEKNIGHT. ah man. so good!
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
August 10th, 2007 at 06:03pm
So I kinda of skipped uni for most of last week :S. I really do wonder how I'm going to let my parents know that I want to be a hairdresser.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
August 12th, 2007 at 12:26pm
aaaaahhhahaha, rhiannox! he dared alright.

lol ellie...please don't wonder. better find out how sooner or later. oh dear of uni's really that dreadful.

this semester i will see that bitch of a teacher again- the one who made me cry. Ha. she won't this time. I went to david jones & myer the other day & pretended i thought i have a great body & tried on like 10 bikinis & swimsuits...that was for a project. In reality i think I could pull off 1 out of the 10 i tried. & that's not a bikini.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
August 12th, 2007 at 01:44pm
they sell swimming gear at this time of year? Neutral
wow.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
August 13th, 2007 at 10:00am

Chyeah, all the summer stuff is coming out at the moment, it's awesome lol
I hate winter so much. Even the clothes piss me off hahaha

Anyway, today at uni one of our lecturers who is completely anal about spelling & grammar went completely crazy because people keep sending her emails with shocking grammar & spelling,
and she posted all of them on WebCT (I dunno if you guys have that, but basically it's just the subject website), and also showed everybody at the lecture this morning.
It was soooo funny, I had a great time laughing at the stupidity of so many people XD

CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
August 17th, 2007 at 09:49am
we had the most unexpected music for fashion illustration today. the cool thing is, we volunteer to bring music- the girl today bought in hardcore/screamo/'emo' stuff. Not the best to accompany fashion drawing, but nonetheless, we had The Used, fall out boy (ugh), behind crimson eyes etc.

lol when BCE came on (the art of war- bestest screaming song!), the teacher was like- gees...home grown music eh...all that screaming. You can tell the other girls in the class were cringing or like- errrrrrrr.

i'm so gonna volunteer music next time lol. MCR + the Horrors + Joy Division + the Used...the class will cringe...
wizardofaus
Killjoy
wizardofaus
August 17th, 2007 at 10:32am
asha molly.:

Chyeah, all the summer stuff is coming out at the moment, it's awesome lol
I hate winter so much. Even the clothes piss me off hahaha

Anyway, today at uni one of our lecturers who is completely anal about spelling & grammar went completely crazy because people keep sending her emails with shocking grammar & spelling,
and she posted all of them on WebCT (I dunno if you guys have that, but basically it's just the subject website), and also showed everybody at the lecture this morning.
It was soooo funny, I had a great time laughing at the stupidity of so many people XD

Lol that's funny. I have WebCT. Which uni you go to?
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
August 17th, 2007 at 11:04am

Western Sydney XD

Where do you go?
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
August 19th, 2007 at 11:46am
Did anyone else get any pranks during Prosh Week?

My genetics class got 2 - one involving Borat, a mankini and intentional nudity... the second involving much intentional nudity haha. Scarred for life. Only other pranks we got were people dressed as pirates.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
August 19th, 2007 at 12:45pm
what's Prosh Week??
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
August 20th, 2007 at 03:06am
It started off in WA as Prosh Day, it was like this fundraising event and people would dress up all silly and such to raise funds for charity, as well as writing up this satirical newspaper. But it's become this week long things which pretty much just involves pranks and such, at least at Melbourne Uni. I wouldn't know how many Unis do it.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
August 26th, 2007 at 07:08am
oooh I found and met a fan of Behind Crimson Eyes in my very own fashion illustration class! who would ever exepct that...she checked out my badges lol.