November 6th, 2007 at 11:24pm
Dance w00t. Go Team.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 7th, 2007 at 06:58am
well done sez!
i've started pigging out on junk food. =.=
i started eating chocolate at 10am, then bacon, cheese & sausage bun for lunch, then they were handing out red rock deli chips at the station (mmmm!!!) then came home & had an iceblock.

I haven't done anything since i came home. *screwed*
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
November 8th, 2007 at 12:02am
Lol. I did nothing last night becuase I was at my bf's the whole time.
*screwed too... semestertest today!*
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 8th, 2007 at 02:45am
Well I've spent the last two days doing nothing but study, to the point where I'm still and sore from sitting still so long, and I'm STILL screwed. So being studious doesn't always pay off lol.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 8th, 2007 at 02:52am

I got a letter in the mail for "inappropriate conduct" in one of my classes rofl.
Whoops.

It said I had to contact the head of the unit asap to discuss it, so I sent her an email (in the meantime freaking out because I thought I was going to get kicked out of uni, or fail the unit and have to do it again or something), and all her reply said was not to worry, it was only a warning.
That really cleared it up [/sarcasm]

I honestly have no idea wtf I did to get a warning about "inappropriate conduct" though, I mean sure, I am a little loud at times (ie- most of the time), but that's just how I am >.<
And she never told me to shut up or anything, so it's not like I was being rude or anything.
It would've been nice if she had've explained what I supposedly did >.<
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 8th, 2007 at 03:36am
^ you shouldsend her a letter about her inappropriate letter. She should've warned you about anything in class. Not through some head in uni. That's illogical.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 8th, 2007 at 07:41am
^^ that's so screwed up. You'd think if you did something bad enough you'd be told what it was.

One of my lecturers just did something useful for the first time this semester. I couldn't be stuffed travelling 3 hours back and forth to Uni to hand in my essay on the Monday, so I asked him if I could hand it in on the Tuesday after my Chemstry exam and he said that's fine. And here I thought he'd never prove to be any use. w00t! He was seriously so bad that I went to like 4 lectures for the whole semester.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
November 8th, 2007 at 08:58am
Hahahaha, I hate lecturers like that.
& that (^^^) really sucks =/ specially because you don't know what you did.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 8th, 2007 at 09:23am

I'm still really confused about it =/
I'm just glad that it's only a warning, and (hopefully) nothing more will come of it.
Although if they do fail me or something, then I will have a hissy fit.

That's awesome about your essay Rhiannon!

I have to go all the way to uni tomorrow just to hand an essay in
I could post it, but I get so paranoid that it'll get lost >.<
Although somewhat ironically, last semester they actually lost an assignment that my mum drove me down to uni to hand in lol.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
November 8th, 2007 at 10:29am
I wish we could just electronically upload work, seriously. UniSA does that, why can't we!?!
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 8th, 2007 at 10:36am

Gah. I wish I went there =[

We were allowed to email one assignment, but that was only because the due date was a day when our lecturer couldn't get to uni to pick the assignments up.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 8th, 2007 at 12:43pm
The lost essay thing happened to me, too. Wankerrrrs.

The stupid thing about having to hand my essay in is that I have to submit an electronic copy as well. Retarded much?
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
November 8th, 2007 at 04:34pm
I HATE JOURNALISM ESSAYS.
Gah.
I have to write about why some humanitarian crises are pretty much ignored by the media, even though they're really serious,
which would be alright, apart from I was a complete nerd and picked up on the reason why that happens straight away, so now I have the answer, but not much to pad it out with >.<

put examples! lots of examples! like how there's been a state of emergency declared in Georgia! which I wouldn't know about unless my bf hadn't mentioned it when we were discussing.... pretty much your essay topic. Heh.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 9th, 2007 at 05:41am

Hahaha, half my essay was examples XD
It wasn't too bad, because we were told to refer to this poll of the top 10 humanitarian crises that went uncovered in western media... I talked about 6 of them hahaha.
And then contrasted them to the tsunami coverage lol.
I'm so full of crap.

So annoyed though, I got to uni this morning to hand it in, only to find that there were no assignment boxes for Intro to Journalism, and there were no lecturers of admin staff there, so I had no idea wtf I was going to do to hand it in.
Then I came all the way back home & posted it.
Express post too, what a waste of money.

Haha, I sound so stingy.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 9th, 2007 at 05:46am
how come essay hand in's are so disorganised? the other day we had a tutor posted in the room all day from 9am to mark off our finished garments.

it was rather a cruisy week it seems...for a week with 6 hand-in's. travelling makes me so tired. And i'm on INO like every 2nd hour.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
November 11th, 2007 at 12:39pm
ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH Film Studies exam tomorrow morning.
This is my first exam since last year!! And I don't know anything!!
AGH!
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 11th, 2007 at 03:28pm
not *anything*? you'll be fiiiiine.
as for me, tomorrow i have my non-professional photoshoot with my non-professional model wearing some non-professional clothing. eeks. well it might turn out fun.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 11th, 2007 at 11:25pm

Gah. I have my first exam in a year today.
I'm so fucking nervous.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 11th, 2007 at 11:58pm

Hahahahhahahhaha.
I just read the examination rules for my uni, and it says this:

"In order to minimise the risk of "Heat Illness" or "Heat Stress", which may be experienced on days of extreme heat you are permitted to take the following precautions:
1- Bring iced water in clear containers to the exam venue (BUT you may not bring food).
2- Wear loose-fitting light clothing or loosen clothing before entering the exam venue."

Lol @ the second one.
How nice of them, to permit us to wear loose clothes hahaha
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
November 12th, 2007 at 06:25am
Omg, your uni's so nice to let you wear loose clothes!!! Hahahaha.
Well, that exam was much better than expected. I guess I'm just out of practice. Now to do an assignment due today, then study hard for my Geography exam on Friday... now I said I knew nothing about Film Studies... I know even less about Geography; I went to umm... maybe... weeks 1-3? And the last week of lectures. And that's two lectures a week. And a tute only every second week. HAHAHAHAHA I AM SCREWED.