Don't have an account? Create one!

What university do you go to?

AuthorMessage
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
June 19th, 2007 at 04:28am
arrgggh, that sucks a massive amount of shit. Do you have another copy of it that you could email her or something and be like "I swear I did it and handed it in, heres another copy, mark it please because you're totally awesome?"
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 19th, 2007 at 07:33am
that majorly sucks.
and getting your mum to drive all the way from blue mountains to your uni is a very special favour for that assignment. How unfair is your uni.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
June 19th, 2007 at 08:10am
asha molly.:

WHAT THE FUCK.
I just got an email from my Writing As Communication tutor saying that she never recieved my assignment.
I KNOW it got there, because my Mum drove me down to uni so that I could hand it in! I nagged her so much to drive me down there, because I don't like posting assignments because I have a severe paranoia issue with that, I always think they'll get lost in the mail or something.
Now I'm going to lose marks, and it isn't even my fault. Obviously somebody at the uni has screwed up, because I KNOW I handed the assignment in.

That happened to me last year. Only I wasn't told they didn't get my final essay. I worked out as much when I failed the subject. Fun times.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 19th, 2007 at 10:33am
i actually had a similar incident last year- only i was lucky it was half my assignment they lost- I handed in the dress and the patterns & they lost the patterns so I ended up with a pass. I swear someone stole our patterns because it was all the same for everyone.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
June 19th, 2007 at 10:58am
omg.
that sucks so much.
i hope you can sort it out =S
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
June 19th, 2007 at 08:56pm

KJSDIHFOUHSFOAHFDAHF

I have no idea how university lecturers/tutors can be so stupid.
Wouldn't you think they would check to see if the assignment had ended up with somebody else?
Or, if one tutor recieved an assignment with another tutors name on it, they would let them know?
No, they are too stupid for that and would rather give the students panic attacks.

Turns out my assignment somehow ended up with the head of the subject, but she didn't let my tutor know.

For people who work in the UWS School of Communication Arts, they have crap communication skills.
I was freaking out soooooo much over that, & it was pretty much over nothing!
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
June 19th, 2007 at 10:59pm
that's ridiculously stupid.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
June 20th, 2007 at 03:14am
can't believe the irony.
at least it's all sorted out asha.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 6th, 2007 at 07:13am

OMFG GUESS WHAT
I GOT A HIGH DISTINCTION
OMG

I'm so surprised, I thought I did a terrible job on that assignment, I thought it was far too repetitive XD
But whoah, High Distinction.
I'm stoked lol
domeofstars
Thinking Happy Thoughts
domeofstars
July 6th, 2007 at 07:58am
^^ Congratulations!!

I got a HD in a subject that I was totally not expecting. Also got a credit in business statistic - I seriously thought I was going to fail!
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 7th, 2007 at 01:45am

Thankyou =]

Lol, that's the same as me, I got a HD for the freaking Pinnochio assignment, wtf?
So unexpected, but really good lol
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
July 7th, 2007 at 02:58am
WOO, well done!
i STILL haven't got any of my grades back!! wtf!
i had NO exams! and people who did have exams have their grades back and everything! argh!
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 7th, 2007 at 03:07am

Whoah, that's really weird!

I haven't got my final grades yet, but I got that assignment back in the mail yesterday.
Buuut, I still haven't got my other 2 assignments back, and I handed them in before the one that I got back yesterday.

Uni's are weird.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
July 7th, 2007 at 11:13am
wooohooo go us! we got BRAINS hehehe!
well i can't beat your HD's asha & domeofstars, but I got 2 Distinctions- one for an essay & one for a textiles project. (and that stupid teacher i keep bitching about gave me a Pass for something else saying I wasn't using my own words wtf?!)
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
July 9th, 2007 at 08:23am
congratulations on the HD's and Distinctions Very Happy
I haven't got my results back yet, I get em on friday. not really looking forward to that, because it will literally take a miracle for me to have passed communications and photography.
I cannot wait until next year, when I can do PR in a general Arts course and ditch this communications crap.
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
July 13th, 2007 at 12:20pm
And what a suprise. A fail in both photography and communications. And a credit in both pr and journalism. a little dissapointing because I thought I'd aced PR.
I don't think I'm quite cut out for uni.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 13th, 2007 at 12:31pm

A credit is still pretty good though, congratulations!
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
July 13th, 2007 at 12:41pm
ta. I'm still hoping I either win the lottery or get in to drama school next year so I can drop out.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 13th, 2007 at 12:43pm

Good luck with that!
Lol

I don't want my results back.
I told my parents we don't get end of semester results, we just get our marks back as we go XD
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
July 13th, 2007 at 01:09pm
haha, me too.