Don't have an account? Create one!

I Don't Love You Video !!!

AuthorMessage
Dr. Manhattan
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Manhattan
March 8th, 2007 at 06:57pm
edward cullen.:
I swear that it was one of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen. I love how the girl is a personification of white and the man is a personification of black. I also love how the couple goes so well together.
Whenever I see Gerard do that video, he's using all of the sweetness and beauty that he has.
There is something about the way he looks at the camera, like he is talking to someone that he loves more than anything. Something about the way he is moving his beautiful lips and the way that he is grasping the microphone.
The part where Frank is throwing the guitar and when the amp and the guitars blow up, the water that Frank's Les Paul is going through makes such a difference.
I love this video and it is perfect no matter what you people say. [but thanks to the good people]
I kinda freaked out when Frank was throwing his Les Paul around, though. I mean, it's $1,400!

im sure thats just a replica. he wouldn't use the real one .. i don't think? lol but you never know with frankie !
karma police.
Always Born a Crime
karma police.
March 8th, 2007 at 07:10pm
okay this video is just...wow. i think a good word to describe it is pure.
everything just seems so pure (:
i literally broke down crying when i saw it, just cause im like that - but its just so amazing.
im glad this was the single they chose !
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 8th, 2007 at 07:38pm
I Can you believe how many people have already seen the video? On youtube? I knew it was gonna be big but...damn! Who says they aren't the biggest band on Earth?Laughing
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 8th, 2007 at 07:57pm
NOpoetAcriminal:
did anyone else notice gerard's sweet ass dance moves? its just after frank's guitar smashes through glass i think (don't quote me on it)

Do you mean, these sweet ass dance moves:

(I know it's not a great gif, but it's really difficult to make them because I do them from Screencaps.

And Rockonbaby! *tackles and huggles* In Love thanks, you're so sweet - roll on Bamboozle baby!
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
March 8th, 2007 at 07:58pm
X_NorOomNtHisHeLL_xX:
Clap Exactly. And you were rude, Chemical Hamster. No need to call something that people worked so hard to create "bullshit", especially if you're such a huge fan of them.Rolling Eyes If you don't like it, there are better ways to say it, especially ways that won't get you flamed. You knew you were gonna get bashed by being so harsh , so deal with it....or don't come back to this thread. Take your pick. I'd go for option 2 if I were you. Please don't come back. I don't wanna get into it with you, cuz the mods will lock this thread(they lock everything Rolling Eyes), and nobody agrees with you here.

Look, bashing me about my personal opinion won't solve anything. I'm not personally attacking you in any way, so I really don't see why you have to get so upset about it. I don't like the video, SO WHAT? You don't see me replying to everyone who likes it saying "OMG How can you like it..." do you? So grow up. This thread is for the discussion of the video, I have stated my opinion as have many people. My not liking the video does not mean I'm any less of a fan. You don't know me, so please don't judge me so quickly and make out that I’m fake.
Now, if your willing to be less childish, I’d be happy to carry this on as a mature conversation (Through Pms).
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 8th, 2007 at 07:59pm
I don't know how to make anything.Cry Someone teach me!
Kira Lawliet
Fabulous Killjoy
Kira Lawliet
March 8th, 2007 at 08:10pm
I loved the vid! It was awsome. (the white girl's eye were enormous) I liked the part when the band was "falling". It was saddish though. Crying or Very sad
Burn all the Empires
Bleeding on the Floor
Burn all the Empires
March 8th, 2007 at 08:24pm
X_NorOomNtHisHeLL_xX:
I don't know how to make anything.Cry Someone teach me!

I've just made a new thread for stuff like making Screencaps, here it is:
Media Tutorials

So if you want to know how to make stuff, just ask here.
(Unless it gets locked - LOL!)
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 8th, 2007 at 08:32pm
Chemical-Hamster:
X_NorOomNtHisHeLL_xX:
Clap Exactly. And you were rude, Chemical Hamster. No need to call something that people worked so hard to create "bullshit", especially if you're such a huge fan of them.Rolling Eyes If you don't like it, there are better ways to say it, especially ways that won't get you flamed. You knew you were gonna get bashed by being so harsh , so deal with it....or don't come back to this thread. Take your pick. I'd go for option 2 if I were you. Please don't come back. I don't wanna get into it with you, cuz the mods will lock this thread(they lock everything Rolling Eyes), and nobody agrees with you here.

Look, bashing me about my personal opinion won't solve anything. I'm not personally attacking you in any way, so I really don't see why you have to get so upset about it. I don't like the video, SO WHAT? You don't see me replying to everyone who likes it saying "OMG How can you like it..." do you? So grow up. This thread is for the discussion of the video, I have stated my opinion as have many people. My not liking the video does not mean I'm any less of a fan. You don't know me, so please don't judge me so quickly and make out that I’m fake.
Now, if your willing to be less childish, I’d be happy to carry this on as a mature conversation (Through Pms).
You again? *yawn* Okay, I already told you why I jumped on you and it wasn't because you disliked the video, it was your disrespectful tone. I've been quite polite to you in comparison. If I expressed my annoyance with what you said in the same tone you used to express distaste for the video...you'd be crying, this thread would be locked, I'd be banned, etc. And no, I'm not interested in carrying on any converstion with you. Sorry to disappoint. I don't think anybody else wants to deal with you either. Know why? Cuz you're here to bash. You said what you had to say about the video and that should have been that. but no. You keep coming back. Know why? Cuz u wanna see how other members react to your crap. You wanna get into a pissing, and while pissing matches are quite fun...I'd rather not see this topic locked. It's going rather well don't u think? Very Happy Oh, wait. You likely think this thread is "bullshit". So find a thread that you like. My last words to u. kthanx! Bye
B-612
Joining The Black Parade
B-612
March 8th, 2007 at 08:39pm
DAMN, this filled up fast while I was at work. I doubt anyone is still reading this far on, I myself skipped a bunch of pages, but you all get my opinion anyway. The video was okay, I liked the band's actual performance more than the creepy yin/yang couple, maybe even more so than in FLW. The band members falling was VERY smashing pumpkins: 'Stand Inside Your Love', anybody?? It didn't make any sense to me, but it was kind of cool. Actually, I'm sure most of the video went right over my head. Must watch a few more dozen times.
Libbie_In_Wonderland24
Killjoy
Libbie_In_Wonderland24
March 8th, 2007 at 08:44pm
Hey, does anyone have any screencaps of the video?
mycaffeinatedromance
Joining The Black Parade
mycaffeinatedromance
March 8th, 2007 at 09:13pm
The video is amazing. MCR has been becoming so big lately, that I bet something like this has the potential to win an award. It is beautiful.
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
March 8th, 2007 at 09:21pm
i thought he threw his guitar through glass.
and yea. i get sad when he throws his guitars around.
i feel like he may still be mourning the loss of Pansy (lol) and we all know that no other guitar can compare to Pansy, so he just kinda ... throws things around.
plus, i feel like throwing things is totally his personality Wink
Charlie Chaplin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlie Chaplin
March 8th, 2007 at 09:21pm
honestly, i was concerned when i heard this was going to be the single.
now, i couldn't be happier that they chose it In Love
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
March 8th, 2007 at 09:26pm
i really kinda hope they end up doing vids for all the songs, b/c i really can't choose which is my favorite.

OH, and thanks Burn All The Empires for making the Media tutorial thing... you're my hero Very Happy
hiddenn.
Salute You in Your Grave
hiddenn.
March 8th, 2007 at 09:29pm
I HOPE it was a replica, because I can't afford a Les Paul... but they're rich and famous.
Frank seems like the guitar-smashing kind of guy... but a Les Paul????
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 8th, 2007 at 09:30pm
Frank's always smashed Les Pauls.
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
March 8th, 2007 at 09:31pm
i dunno... they're all rich and famous now.

yea, a replica wouldn't surprise me in the least, actually. that way it's cheaper and they can weight it appopropriately so it flies right and blows up right etc etc.
Gina Gee
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Gina Gee
March 8th, 2007 at 09:53pm
It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Cheese
hiddenn.
Salute You in Your Grave
hiddenn.
March 8th, 2007 at 09:55pm
I know... Frank loves to smash anything, really.